ALDI Finds for the week of 1/12/22 include Valentine’s Day candy, gluten free pizza, almond butter pretzels, and affordable athletic shoes — plus so much more!
Yes, we’re jumping directly into Valentine’s Day 2022 with this week’s ALDI Finds. This is likely just the beginning, but if you need some love in your life (or something for the love of your life), here’s a start…
- Mars 27 pouch funsize mix, $4.95
- Choceur assorted chocolates heart box, $3.99
- Choceur chocolate big box, $9.99
- Choceur mood bars, $1.49
- Ferrero Rocher Valentine’s Day, $4.79
- Hostess Valentine Ding Dongs, $2.93
- Lofthouse Valentine’s frosted sugar cookies, $2.89
- Lunch Buddies Valentine hearts fruit flavored snacks, $3.99
- Merci Valentine’s Day, $5.99
- Reese’s peanut butter hearts, $2.95
- Reese’s peanut butter cups miniatures heart box, $4.99
- Russell Stover assorted chocolates, $9.99
- Skittles heart box, $4.99
- Air Heads sweet shares, $2.95
- Specially Selected chocolate truffle hearts, $3.99
- Two-bite Valentine’s Day mini cupcakes, $2.89
- Specially Selected cocoa dusted truffles, $2.99
- Choceur assorted filled chocolate squares, $2.49
Look for more unadvertised Valentine’s Day candy in store, too. This Fun Dip, for instance, was on the shelf at mine (but no price tag up yet).
Note that both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. But now, let’s talk about the rest of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 1/12/22. You’ll also Find some on 1/9/22 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early.
Top ALDI Finds of the week
In no particular order, here are 15 more of my non-Valentine’s-Day top ALDI food Finds, plus 25 top non-food Finds, all for the week of 1/12/22.
Top fifteen food Finds this week
From sweet treats to gluten free pizza, lots of good food Finds this week. Look for:
- Bake Shop coffee cake bites in raspberry or cinnamon, $3.99
- Specially Selected Belgium chocolate mousse, $4.99
- Califia Farms cinnamon roll oat creamer, $3.79
- Mama Cozzi’s 12″ gluten free deli pizza in cheese or pepperoni, $6.29
- Mama Cozzi’s artisan pizza, $4.99
- Mama Cozzi’s chicken bacon ranch flatbread, $4.15
- Simply Nature organic chicken sausage in pesto or tomato basil mozzarella, $4.99
- Kirkwood stuffed chicken entrees, $3.49
- Fremont Fish Market toss n’ serve shrimp 12 oz, $6.99
- Whole & Simple burritos, $1.99
- Whole & simple cauliflower bowls, $2.99
- Birch Benders keto pancake mix, $5.98
- Simply Nature fruit strips value pack, $4.99
- GoGo squeeZ fruit & veggies value pack, $6.48
- Melyn watermelon juice with lemon 33.8 oz, $2.98
A couple of these aren’t in the online ad preview, such as the fruit strips and GoGo squeeZ — but I spotted both in store today with 1/12 tags. Always keep your eye out for more unadvertised Finds!
We have new flavors of the Simply Nature organic sausage this time around, and pesto does sound interesting.
And don’t these coffee cake bites look darn delicious? I like everything about cinnamon cream cheese, but am afraid for my self-restraint if I were to buy them.
Top twenty-five non-Food Finds this week
As for non-food Finds, these Snow Soft paper towels appeared in my stores recently — pallets of them, at $1.29 per 150 sheet roll. 25 more advertised non-food Finds this week, though, include:
- Easy Home compartment organizer, $12.99
- Huntington Home 10.5 gallon steel trash can, $34.99
- Huntington Home 24″x60″ woven runner, $9.99
- Huntington Home 18″x30″ Soho mat, $6.99
- Huntington Home canvas totes, $7.99
- Crane men’s or women’s cross trainers, $12.99
- Crane fitness bands, $5.99
- Crane sit-up bench with exercise bands, $49.99
- Crane adjustable dumbbells, $59.99
- Crane sauna vest or waist trimmer, $9.99
- Atomi Qi wireless vent mount car charger, $19.99
- Auto XS telescopic snow brush with ice scraper, $4.99
- Heart to Tail collapsible cat cube condo, $24.99
- Heart to Tail XL pillow pet bed, $16.99
- Adventuridge adult winter gloves, $7.99
- Adventuridge men’s winter boots, $24.99
- Adventuridge adult puffer jacket, $19.99
- Lily & Dan girls’ tights, $2.99
- Royal Class men’s marled top or 2-pack sleep pants, $12.99
- Royal Class men’s jogger lounge pants, $9.99
- Serra Ladies’ cable knit infinity scarf or 2-pack boot socks, $4.99
- Serra Ladies’ 2-piece thermal sleepwear, 2-pack long sleeved t-shirts, or marled top, $12.99
- Serra Ladies’ cozy lounge wrap, $9.99
- Germa Clean disinfecting wipes multipack, $7.99
- O-Cedar angled broom with dustpan or microfiber flip mop, $8.99
$12.99 is a great price for those cross trainer athletic shoes, too…
The dumbbells are only available in two 12.5 lb or 25 lbs, but look nice!
And don’t these boot socks look so cozy and soft? Available in both knee high and crew length, but the only colors in my store were pink/grey or red/white.
Seasonal ALDI Finds
Now that all the seasonal holiday Finds are almost gone from stores, new seasonal Finds for the first quarter of the New Year are creeping back in! I know some of you have been waiting for the almond butter pretzels to return, and here are a few more I spotted this week. Do let me know what you see in your own stores as well.
- Simply Nature almond butter filled pretzels, $4.99
- Simply Nature black bean corn tortilla chips (GF), $1.99
- Park Street Deli smoked salmon dip, $3.19
- Park Street Deli zesty jalapeño or buffalo skinny dip, $3.49
- Simply Nature seaweed snacks, $1.69
- Simply Nature quinoa chips, $2.19
- Boulder wax paper, $1.29
- Boulder parchment paper, $2.39
The wax and parchment papers might actually be left over from holiday baking, but it’s always strange to me that these things are seasonal. Pick yours up while available!
I was intrigued by the smoked salmon dip, but I’m not at all sure about… “imitation salmon.” What?! I guess it’s like mock crab, but you don’t see that as much with salmon.
One kid here loves seaweed snacks, and the other hates them… but that’s about par for the course over here. These are back seasonally as well; look for them on an endcap with other natural and organic products.
What’s Up with ALDI Finds?
What’s up with ALDI Finds? Well, these are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can.
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, you might wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ads starting 1/9/22 in Sunday ad markets, 1/12/22 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?