ALDI Finds for the week of 11/9/22 include more Thanksgiving foods (and Thanksgiving price rewind!), roasted garlic pierogies, acai bowls, cheap tights, and mini gnomes — plus, so much more! Check them out below, and let me know what you want to Find this week.
Beyond all the handy new Finds for Thanksgiving and other gatherings this week, ALDI just launched a Thanksgiving price rewind where a number of holiday favorites are now back to their 2019 price levels. Look for the red “Thanksgiving price rewind” logo in the ad and in store; products range from brie to brown ‘n serve rolls.
But, let’s start with limited-time Thanksgiving food Finds from this week’s ad. First: While ALDI has Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts available in store this week at $2.98 a pack, I actually prefer their store brand Bake House Creations pie crust. Even though it’s now up to $1.99 (not part of the price rewind, alas), that’s still cheaper than name brand — and, even tastier! Win-win. Speaking of pie, you can also look for:
- Bake Shop 37 oz pumpkin pie, $6.49
- Diamond chocolate nut or pecan pie crust, $3.48
- Sara Lee pumpkin pie, $4.99
- Cool Whip original whipped topping, $1.49
- Keebler graham cracker pie crust, $2.48
As always, though, the name brand items might go on sale cheaper at another chain, and/or turn out cheaper if you find coupons or digital savings elsewhere. Not feeling pie? Turn to Belmont pumpkin spice or caramel apple whipped cheesecake instead, at $5.99.
You can also pick up various dinner roll options this week, such as:
- L’Oven Fresh butter or potato dinner rolls, $2.89
- L’Oven Fresh brown ‘n serve rolls, $.99
- Izzio Artisan Bakery French artisan rolls, $3.29
- Sister Schubert’s dinner yeast rolls, $4.00
Those brown ‘n serve are back to their old $.99 price, speaking of Thanksgiving rollbacks…
As for your turkey: Never Any antibiotic free whole turkey is $1.89/lb this week — not sure if it will be available through ’til Thanksgiving, so pick yours up now if this is your preference. You’ll also find 128 oz Carlini turkey frying oil blend for $11.50, as well as Carlini peanut oil for $14.69 — and, Heinz homestyle turkey gravy is $1.98 a jar.
And speaking of turkey… turkey stuffing potato chips, yay, or nay?
Both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. Here are more of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 11/9/22. (You may also Find some on 11/6/22 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early.)
Top ALDI Finds this week
Beyond Thanksgiving deals, here are sixteen more top food Finds and forty non-Food Finds for you, plus a number of holiday decorating Finds — all for the week of 11/9/22.
Sixteen new ALDI food Finds this week
Finds of a foodish nature include:
- Nature’s Nectar sparkling cranberry or CranGinger cider 4 pack, $3.99
- Elevation seasonal keto bars, $6.29
- Mama Cozzi’s pepperoni pizza ring, $4.99
- Fremont Fish Market chilled crab cakes, $5.99
- Appleton Farms Black Forest bacon, $5.99
- Rana cheese lasagna, $12.99
- Fremont Fish Market 32 oz extra jumbo EZ peel raw shrimp, $14.99
- Season’s Choice potatoes & green beans in rosemary or garden medley, $1.99
- Simply Nature organic tropical or berry acai bowl, $2.79
- Bremer roasted garlic pierogies, $2.49
- Season’s Choice cranberry craze smoothie 32 oz, $6.99
- Never Any 16 oz fresh ground bison, $7.99
- Never Any fresh boneless lamb loin roast, $7.99/lb
- Rao’s homemade spaghetti pasta 16 oz, $2.26
- Clancy’s roasted garlic or sea salt bagel chips, $2.19
- Clancy’s turkey stuffing or garlic mashed potato wavy potato chips, $1.99
Soooo… who among us is going to try turkey stuffing potato chips?
The Black Forest bacon is always quite good when it rolls back into stores, if a little pricey.
And if you’ve been waiting for the fresh crab cakes to come back (rather than the frozen ones), your wait is now over: Chilled crab cakes will run you $5.99 per 12 oz package this week.
Bagel chips — what’s not to like? Cheaper than name brand, too.
The big shrimp are easy peel, so that’s always a plus, too.
Forty ALDI non-food Finds this week
On the non-food front: Chunky knit throws are back in stores, but rebranded as Merry Moments rather than Huntington Home this year. Either way, choose from ivory, gray, or red 50″x70″ throws at $29.99 each. Other food-free-Finds include:
- Various size packs of Easy Home decorating hooks, $4.99 each
- Willow 24 double roll bath tissue, $11.59
- Huntington Home handheld pet vacuum, $49.99
- Easy Home weatherstrip seal or door bottom seal, $4.79
- Range Master 2 pack multipurpose lighters, $4.89
- Pembrook all-occasion cards, $1.49
- Huntington Home mesh drawer organizers, $7.99
- Gardenline corner tool holder, $34.99
- Crofton mini hand pie mold set, $9.99
- Crofton mega cookie sheet with cooling rack, $14.99
- Crofton baking dish with cork trivet, $19.99
- Ambiano milk frother or coffee grinder with cup warmer, $19.99
- Crofton napkin rings or chargers, $8.99
- Crofton stoneware plate set, $9.99
- Ambiano 6 quart air fryer, $59.99
- Huntington Home 7-wick large candle, $19.99
- Huntington Home coiled rope basket, $11.99
- Serra Ladies’ 2-pack turtlenecks, $14.99
- Serra Ladies’ tall rain boots, $19.99
- Serra Ladies’ tights, $4.99
- Lily & Dan girls’ tights, $2.99
- Adventuridge men’s suede slip-on shoes, $19.99
- Serra Ladies’ pull-on pants, $16.99
- Serra Ladies’ front knot dress, $12.99
- Serra Ladies’ long sleeve dress, $12.99
- Serra Ladies’ ponte blazer, $17.99
- Socks: Crane compression or merino wool, $4.99; Crane work socks, $9.99; Serra Ladies’ chunky knit slipper socks, $14.99, Adventuridge 3-pair adult outdoor socks, $4.99
- Children’s character light-up boots, $22.99
- Bee Happy hanging hideout, $79.99
- Visage curling iron or straightener, $13.99
- Dentiguard power oral care kit, $7.49
- SOHL portable lap desk, $9.99
- Heart to Tail orthopedic pet bed, $24.99
- Heart to Tail cat scratch/rest, tunnel/house, or warming mat, $9.99
- Heart to Tail pet holiday headband, $4.99
- Heart to Tail holiday dog toy, $3.99
- Heart to Tail quarter zip pet fleece, $9.99
- Heart to Tail cat laser, $14.99
- Heart to Tail waterproof pet blanket, $19.99
- Easy Home boot, shoe, glove dryer, $19.99
Lots more options for your holiday cooking and bacon efforts this year.
Just for instance: The hand pie molds are intriguing, but I’m trying not to buy more single use kitchen gadgets…
And just look at the size of this mega cookie sheet — Complete with cooling rack, no less.
Another new batch of Pembrook all-occasion cards this week, at $1.49 apiece. It’s nice to stock up on these to have on hand; they’re great quality for the price.
The tights are a great price, and should be available in black fleece, gray fleece, black opaque, black herringbone, and brown opaque. I got a pair last go-round and they seemed true-to-size to me, although some reviewers said they ran a bit small.
And of course, toilet paper: Stock up if you have company coming for the holidays. Or, even if you don’t!
Holiday decorating Finds this week
Christmas cacti are back! Plus more decorative holiday Finds, such as:
- Merry Moments LED novelty string lights, $3.99
- Merry Moments mini gnome or small ceramic house, $3.99
- Merry Moments large ceramic house, $8.99
- Merry Moments 72″ reversible porch sign, $24.99
- 5″ Christmas cactus, $4.99
- Merry Moments 18″x30″ Soho holiday doormat, $8.99
- Merry Moments 18″x30″ holiday artisan accent rug, $7.99
- Merry Moments indoor LED birch tree, $14.99
- Merry Moments holiday circle sign, $8.99
- Merry Moments LED ceramic tree, $9.99
- Merry Moments LED flocked alpine tree, $39.99
- Merry Moments 26″x36″ holiday artisan accent rug, $14.99
- Merry Moments Christmas tree skirt, $14.99
- Merry Moments holiday garland, $6.99
- Merry Moments sculpted reindeer, $29.99
- Huntington Home holiday cable runner, napkin set, or placemat set, $8.99
- Huntington Home cotton tablecloth & napkin set, $9.99
- Lionel classic Christmas train set, $34.99
Plus, of course, keep an eye out for longer term seasonal holiday Finds.
And who can resist the holiday mini gnomes, I ask you? (My store is so crammed with holiday Finds right now that these were rather ignominiously shoved in a box near the front of the store, but that just means they need to find a home…)
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? These are limited time special buy items, and are available in stores only while supplies last. If you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, you might also wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 11/9/22 in Sunday ad markets, 11/6/22 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?