ALDI Finds for the week of 4/6/22 include Easter shaped pasta & cheeses, chicken alfredo pizza, keto dinner rolls, and more. Check them out below, and let me know what you want to Find this week!
We have a few more Easter-themed foods to check out this week. First: Reggano Easter shaped pasta is back in stores for 2022, at $1.99 per 17.6 oz bag. (Be sure to undercook any of their shaped pastas a bit, because they do tend to fall apart otherwise.)
And these fun Easter shaped cheeses are back this year as well, at $3.99 per 5.3 oz. Choose from Wensleydale with raspberry & white chocolate, Wensleydale with lemon & honey, or aged English cheddar.
Also look for these pretty Specially Selected spring macarons in the freezer section this week, at $4.59 per box.
Note that both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. But now, let’s talk about the rest of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 4/6/22. You’ll also Find some on 4/3/22 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early.
Top ALDI Finds of the week
In no particular order this first full week of April 2022, here are 20 more top ALDI food Finds, as well as 25 top non-food Finds — and a few gardening items.
Top twenty food Finds this week
Beyond Easter-themed items, we have some more good food Finds to check out from this latest ALDI ad:
- L’Oven Fresh keto friendly dinner rolls, $3.99
- Land O’ Lakes flavored spreadable butter, $2.25
- Bake Shop 16 oz cheesecake, chocolate or fruit variety, $5.29
- La Terra Fina cheddar broccoli or Lorraine quiche, $8.99
- Season’s Choice colorful carrots or cauliflower florets 12 oz, $1.99
- Mama Cozzi’s spinach, mushroom, & garlic pizza, $4.29
- Season’s Choice crispy potato circles, $1.99
- Mama Cozzi’s chicken alfredo rising crust pizza, $4.99
- Belmont coconut or banana cream pie, $4.99
- 3 lb The Village Pie Maker premium apple or strawberry rhubarb pie, $12.97
- Kirkwood/Yummy buffalo style sings meatless chick’n fries 22.8 oz, $5.99
- USDA choice fresh bone-in ribeye roast, $7.99/lb
- Leg of lamb roast, $7.49/lb
- Rack of lamb, $10.99/lb
- Tyson pork sirloin roast, $1.99/lb
- Specially Selected hummus crisps, $1.99
- Simply Nature organic low sodium vegetable or beef broth 32 oz, see price in store
- Rao’s marinara or tomato basil pasta sauce, $6.54
- Olive Garden garlic & romano croutons, $1.78
- Little Debbie cosmic brownies, $2.58
If you’re looking for Easter lamb or ribeye roast, here’s your chance! Plus, get your dessert pies ready to go in the freezer now.
Specially Selected hummus crisps are available in sweet chili or feta, garlic, & herb flavors this week: $1.99 per 4 oz bag.
Potato circles: For a better crisp-to-inside ratio than tater tots — and $1.99 for a 30 oz bag isn’t too bad.
Top twenty-five non-Food Finds this week
$.99 cards are back at ALDI this week: Choose from Easter, or all-occasion. Check out the nice size and quality you can expect for that $.99! Other non-food Finds this week include:
- Huntington Home 18″x30″ coir mat, $8.99
- Huntington Home 28″ round mirror, $39.99
- Huntington Home 4’x6′ jute area rug, $49.99
- Crofton cast iron dessert for two set, $14.99
- Crofton 9 quart stainless steel stock pot, $24.99
- Crofton 16-piece durable food storage set, $7.99
- Crane premium brace, $12.99
- Crane balance trainer with resistance bands, $49.99
- Pro-Form Cadence LT smart treadmill, $389.99
- Pro-Form sport olympic system XT, $169.99
- Crane accupressure mat & pillow, $16.99
- Crane 15- or 20-lb slam ball, $19.99
- Crane door trainer, pull-up assist, or workout bar, $14.99
- Dentiguard licensed children’s electric toothbrush, $4.49
- Crane ladies’ wrap or crew neck pullover, $14.99
- Crane adult performance socks, $4.99
- Boys’ 3-pack briefs or girls’ 4-pack briefs, $4.99
- 8 lb box kinetic sand, $3.79
- Pembrook mindfulness assortment, $7.99
- Pembrook dry erase board or calendar board, $7.99
Yes, lots more exercise stuff — you could have a whole home gym by now!
And the cast iron dessert set does look awful cute, with its mini pans and boards.
ALDI Gardening Finds
Look for some seasonal garden items at ALDI; however, live plants may not be available in all locations.
- Gardenline colored tomato cage, $4.49
- 6″ vegetable or herb assortment, $3.29
- 6″ azalea or hydrangea, $7.99
- Gardenline interlocking garden edging, $7.99
I have a few of the colorful tomato cages from a couple of years ago, and they’ve held up well: They’re coated, and a little heavier duty than the simple wire ones.
And the azaleas + hydrangeas are just so pretty, and looked in quite good condition at my store.
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? Well, these are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can.
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, you might wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ads starting 4/3/22 in Sunday ad markets,4/6/22 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?