ALDI Finds for the week of 1/25/23 include Valentine’s treats & cards, salty crunchy snacks for the playoffs, keto ice cream pints, & more. Check out this week’s picks below, and let me know what you want to Find.
Let’s start our latest ALDI Finds roundup with crunchy salty snacks for football season, shall we? You have so many choices this week, because football foods have basically taken over the ad. For starters, Clancy’s buttery or dill pickle popcorn is back on the shelf at $2.29 a bag. (And yes — the price does keep going up every time.)
Clancy’s hint of lime tortilla chips, however, actually got cheaper this go-round: They’re now $1.54 per 11 oz bag.
If you’re a Funyuns fan, you might want to try these — Clancy’s onion snack rings are on sale for $1.99.
Clancy’s bagel chips are quite tasty, and you can choose between roasted garlic or sea salt flavors at $2.19 per 6 oz bag.
What else is back? Oh yes, of course: Clancy’s garlic Parmesan or bacon habanero pretzel slims. These are $2.29 per 8 oz bag.
And of course we can’t forget Clancy’s loaded bacon & cheddar flavored and fried pickle ranch wavy potato chips, at $1.99 per bag. Other salty snack options this week include:
- Enlighted bada bean bada boom snacks, $3.99
- Clancy’s buffalo wing or Parmesan garlic kettle chips, $1.99
- Herr’s jalapeño poppers or Carolina reaper cheese curls, $2.49
- Dutch Crunch sour cream & dill kettle chips, $3.18
It’s good to have choices!
As always, both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. Here are more of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 1/25/23. (You may also Find some on 1/22/23 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early — I love it when they do that, personally.)
Top ALDI Finds this week
Beyond the previously mentioned football crunchies, here are twenty more advertised food Finds this week, twenty-eight new non-Food Finds, a few new Valentine’s Day-related Finds, and just a couple new unadvertised and/or seasonal Finds to look for.
What are you going to be picking up this week?
Twenty new ALDI food Finds
Beyond salty snacks, what else do we have going on the ALDI food Finds front this week? Well, you might look for:
- Lofthouse football frosted sugar cookies, $3.95
- Specially Selected 7 layer bars, $4.95
- SuckerPunch pickles, $4.99
- Mama Cozzi’s meatball or sausage deli calzone, $2.99
- Mama Cozzi’s chocolate chunk pizza cookie, $3.99
- Appetitos soft pretzels, $2.49
- Sundae Shopper keto ice cream pints, $3.99
- Season’s Choice veggie pilaf with ginger or teriyaki riced cauliflower, $2.99
- Appetitos spinach artichoke dip, $4.99
- Mama Cozzi’s premium tavern cheese or supreme pizza, $5.99
- Totino’s 48.8 oz pepperoni pizza rolls, $9.88
- Season’s Choice cherry berry or pineapple greens keto blend, $7.49
- 5 lb Tyson IQF chicken wings, $9.99
- Nathan’s thick battered onion rings, $4.34
- Roseland BBQ baby back ribs 24 oz, $8.99
- Royal Greenland snow crab legs 24 oz, $19.99
- Never Any fresh ground bison 16 oz, $7.99
- Casa Mamita green chile or chipotle salsa con queso, $1.99
- Sweet Baby Ray’s buffalo wing sauce, $2.18
- Tabasco sauce, $1.76
Yes, more football-oriented foods, but that’s inevitable this time of year…
You can dip those lime tortilla chips into salsa con queso, for instance.
Or, if you’re thinking seafood for Valentine’s Day, you can pick up these frozen crab legs this week.
And these SuckerPunch pickles are fairly pricy, yet somewhat intriguing. Who’s tried them?
We have some useful new kitchen Finds in the ad this week, plus a few other ideas. Look for:
- Crofton 16″ pizza pan or 12″ deep dish pan, $4.99
- Crofton lightweight 6-quart cast iron Dutch oven, $29.99
- Crofton lightweight cast iron fry pans, $18.99
- Crofton cast iron dessert set for two, $14.99
- Crofton divided serving tray, $14.99
- Crofton mini aluminized steel bakeware, $5.99
- Crofton giant stemless wine glass gift set, $9.99
- Crofton 9-quart stainless steel stock pot, $26.99
- Crofton 16-piece durable food storage set, $7.99
- Ambiano triple slow cooker, $39.99
- Crofton portable serving bowl with wood lid, $24.99
- Crofton insulated ceramic bottle mug, $9.99
- Ambiano 8-quart digital air fryer, $79.99
- Huntington Home 3-wick candle, $4.49
- Huntington Home embossed tin candle, $6.99
- Petite succulent, $4.99
- Serra Ladies’ 3-piece satin sleepwear set, $16.99
- Serra Ladies’ oversized cardigan, $14.99
- Visage massaging heat wrap, $24.99
- Pembrook all-occasion cards, $1.49
- Tara Toy acts of kindness box, $9.99
- The Learning Journey bingo match it, $6.99
- Igloo write-and-wipe book, $6.99
- The Clever Factory good grades workbook, $4.99
- The Learning Journey match it, $7.99
- The Learning Journey learn with me, $16.99
- Igloo padded board book, $4.99
- Bendon imagine ink learning set, $12.99
That giant stemless wine glass, by the way, apparently holds an entire bottle.
Going back to our theme of foods for football gatherings: Check out the Ambiano triple slow cooker, which looks perfect for chili, dips, and more.
And wouldn’t this dessert set for two be cute on Valentine’s Day (or another date night)?
Valentine’s Day Finds
I did see a couple of unadvertised Valentine’s-themed treats at my store: Two-bite red velvet cupcakes will run you $3.89, while Lofthouse red velvet cream cheese cookies are $3.95.
Other Valentine’s Day Finds this week include:
- Pembrook Valentine’s Day cards, $1.49, or pop-up cards, $2.49
- Kids’ Valentines, $1.99
- Bee Happy Valentine’s Day card kit, $1.99
- Play-Doh Valentine’s Day pack, $4.99
- Zuru coco cone, $4.99
- Bee Happy Jumbo Valentine’s Day squishmallow, $19.99, or 7″ squishmallow, $6.99
- Real Littles Valentine’s Day Shopkins, $8.99
- 2-pack Valentine’s socks, $1.99
- Stan’s Donuts Valentine’s donuts, $3.99
Don’t you love that “a lotl?”
The kids’ Valentines card kits are cute; they’re 8 packs, and come with little toys.
Plus, of course, don’t forget all of the candy and earlier-advertised Valentine’s items that are still out in stores — mine still has a ton.
Non-advertised and seasonal Finds
Let’s round things out with just a couple new Finds to look for at your store, such as Park Street Deli Cajun crab or smoked salmon dip. This one will run you $3.29 for a 7 oz container.
And check by the other chopped salads for a Twisted Caesar pesto Caesar salad kit — it’s $2.99 this week along with all the other chopped salad kits on sale; not sure of the regular price.
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? These are limited time special buy items, and are available in stores only while supplies last. If you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Be sure to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page before popping over to the store for new Finds. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI (and everyone else…), some of their advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 1/22/23 in Sunday ad markets, 1/25/23 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?