ALDI Finds for the week of 1/19/22 include the awesome pan, $.99 cards, warm lined clogs, and Valentine’s Day sweets — plus, so much more!
We have a few nice kitchen Finds at ALDI this week, so take a look — especially if one of your resolutions is to cook at home more this year!
Priced at $24.99, ALDI’s Crofton “Awesome Pan” is supposed to be a dupe for this all-over-social-media $145 “Always Pan.” If you pick one up, please do let us know how it compares in quality & features. Other ALDI kitchen Finds this week include:
- Crofton cheese board & knife set, $18.99
- Crofton ceramic fry pan or saute pan, $12.99
- Huntington Home wooden wine rack, $19.99
- Huntington Home heat resistant oven glove, $4.99
Oven gloves are great for the Instant Pot, by the way; it’s easier than trying to maneuver a hot inner pot or rack with oven mitts.
And this cheese board is cute if you’re looking to start making charcuterie boards with some of your amazing ALDI food Finds, too.
Note that both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. But now, let’s talk about the rest of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 1/19/22. You’ll also Find some on 1/16/22 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early.
Top ALDI Finds of the week
In no particular order, here are 13 of my top ALDI food Finds (and a bunch of bonus Valentine’s Day food Finds!) — plus 25 top non-food Finds, all for the week of 1/19/22. Then, just a couple more seasonal Finds this week.
Top thirteen food Finds this week
Lately my ALDI has had a number of random Finds showing up on the shelf, that never appeared in their preview ads. This big jar of Cafe Clasico dark roast instant coffee, for instance, is out with a 1/19 tag at my store — so stock up on this one, if you’ve been looking for a bolder instant coffee than what they usually carry.
You’ll also Find a few fave snack foods back on the shelf this week. Thirteen non-Valentine’s top food Finds include:
- Beaumont Cafe Clasico, $3.49
- Clancy’s roasted garlic or sea salt bagel chips, $1.99
- Clancy’s salt & vinegar or cheddar jalapeño potato chips, $1.69
- Clancy’s onion snack rings, $1.79
- Clancy’s buttery or dill pickle popcorn, $1.98
- Cheez-It extra cheesy or white cheddar 7 oz, $1.95
- Tabasco BBQ sauce 18 oz, $3.87
- Chick-fil-A original or Polynesian sauce, $3.68
- Taco Bell dinner kits, $2.26
- Never Any fresh butterflied leg of lamb, $7.99/lb
- Mama Cozzi’s pepperoni or supreme stromboli, $2.99
- Fremont Fish Market wild caught Argentine shrimp skewers 8 oz, $6.99
- Buona 4 lbs Italian beef (not at all locations), $16.99
I’ve never seen Tabasco BBQ sauce before; anyone tried it?
The pickle popcorn shows up a few times a year — we’ve picked it up before, and it has always kind of horrified me. But! I know kids who love it.
Annndddd… who is picking up the Chick-Fil-A sauce to go on their red bag chicken sandwiches this week?!
Top Valentine’s food Finds this week
Like sweet Valentine’s Finds? Are you ever in luck, because this week we have more, more, more. Starting in the frozen section, 2 packs of heart shaped lava cakes are $2.99.
And I can see my kids really appreciating Breakfast Best double chocolate Belgian waffles, at $2.69 for a box of six. (Valentine’s Day breakfast idea?)
Life may be like a box of chocolates, but this year, Valentine’s Day is like a box of K-Cups! This 10 pack ready-to-gift box of Barrissimo Chocolate Delight single serve coffee cups will run you $6.99.
Top off that chocolate coffee with some caramel whip, and pretend you’re in a fancy coffee house. Friendly Farms caramel or strawberry whipped topping runs $2.89 a can this week.
Other sweet Finds from this latest ad include:
- Benton’s red velvet sandwich creme filled cookies, $1.99
- Benton’s shortbread hearts (cherry or strawberry), $2.29
- Chocolate strawberry Cheerios, $2.49
- Pillsbury Valentine’s Day cookie dough, $2.59
- Dannon Danimals Valentine’s Day smoothies, $2.76
- The Cheesecake Factory creme brulee or cafe mocha mix-in desserts, $1.69
The name brand items, as always, are a so-so price — but the one-stop shopping convenience is nice!
And, don’t forget Reggano Valentine’s Day shaped pasta at $1.99 a bag.
Top twenty-five non-Food Finds this week
Hey look: Pembrook all-occasion cards are back at ALDI, at just $.99 apiece. These are always a great quality for the price, so replenish your card stash with assorted cards for various occasions. 25 more non-food (and non-kitchen) Finds this week include:
- Biddeford queen or king heated blanket, $59.99
- Huntington Home textured ceramic candle, $7.99
- Huntington Home 3 pack mini candle tins or crackled glass candle, $4.99
- Huntington Home 7 wick large candle (49.25 oz), $24.99
- Huntington Home cool mist ultrasonic aroma diffuser, $19.99
- Huntington Home 300 thread count sheet set, $26.99
- Huntington Home versatile basket, $16.99
- Huntington Home children’s cloud pillow, $9.99
- Huntington Home 4×6 area rug, $19.99
- Singer 45 stitch sewing machine, $89.99
- Pembrook 6×8.5″ faux leather premium planner, $6.99
- Pembrook premium 16 month wall calendar, $3.99
- Bee Happy 52 piece magnetic tiles, $19.99
- Bendon wacky faces sticker book, $2.99
- Hinkler ultimate drawing kit, $9.99
- Cocomelon doll or Blippi truck, $17.99
- Crane adult warm lined clogs, $6.99
- Lily & Dan children’s warm lined clogs, $5.99
- Lily & Dan children’s winter boots, $12.99
- Royal Class men’s slippers, $5.99
- Serra Ladies’ bootie slippers, $9.99
- Serra Ladies’ booties, $14.99
- Royal Class men’s 2-piece sleepwear set, $12.99
- Serra Ladies’ novelty PJ set, $14.99
- Serra Ladies’ long-sleeved sleep shirt, $12.99
The winter boots aren’t available in all locations, but $12.99 is a great price! Children’s boots will be available in sizes 7/8-2/3.
The big nice ALDI planners STILL have not shown up in stores, but this week you’ll find a consolation prize in these little ones…
Also keep your eye open for unadvertised Finds (always!). I spotted various women’s tights at $4.99 a pair, for instance — as well as bamboo bed pillows for $14.99. I bought the pair of gray fleece tights pictured and would say they run slightly small, but not too bad.
Seasonal ALDI Finds
Lastly: I just saw a couple new seasonal Finds this week, both in the refrigerated section. Look for Happy Farms 14 oz 2% milk reduced fat shredded cheddar or mozzarella, at $3.39 a bag, and Brekki overnight oats, at $3.99 each.
What’s Up with ALDI Finds?
What’s up with ALDI Finds? Well, these are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can.
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, you might wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ads starting 1/16/22 in Sunday ad markets, 1/19/22 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?