ALDI Finds for the week of 9/28/22 include Nashville Hot Chicken pizza, fall indulgent Greek yogurt flavors, fire safety products, pumpkin candles, pork roast kits, and more. Check them out below, and let me know what you want to Find this week!
Let’s start with pizza in ALDI Finds this week, since I’m equal parts intrigued and appalled by this Mama Cozzi’s Nashville Hot Chicken deli pizza. At $6.49 for a 12″ pizza, though, I put it in my cart to examine — then put it back on the shelf.
If pickles and hot chicken on pizza aren’t your jam, head over to the freezer section instead. There, you’ll find both Mama Cozzi’s crispy pepperoni pan pizza ($6.99), and Specially Selected garlic cheese flatbread ($3.99).
Both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. Here are more of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 9/28/22. (You may also Find some on 9/25/22 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early.)
Top ALDI Finds this week
Beyond our new pizzas of the week, here are ten more top food Finds and thirty-five non-Food Finds for you. We’ll also run down some of this week’s sweet treats, plus a few more seasonal Finds to look for. All of these Finds (other than the seasonal ones) are for the week of 9/28/22.
Ten new ALDI food Finds this week
Do you think this yogurt has enough descriptors attached? Indulgent. Greek. Honey. Caramel. Apple. Donut. Flavor. Yogurt! Or choose its cousin, honey maple flavored yogurt. Each of these is $4.09 per 32 oz container.
And, here are 10 more Food Finds for the week of 9/28/22.
- Barrissimo coffees of fall, $6.99 for 12 cups
- Bremer Swedish meatballs, $4.99
- Earth Brown chickenless General Tso’s or teriyaki bites, $3.29
- Fusia Asian Inspirations garlic shrimp or garlic chicken bowl, $3.99
- Kirkwood 4 pack stuffed chicken broccoli & cheese, $6.29
- Pagoda buffalo chicken egg rolls, $3.99
- Season’s Choice garlic potatoes with Parmesan or country potatoes, $2.99
- Season’s Choice buffalo cauliflower or breaded garlic Parmesan broccoli, $3.49
- St. Louis pork spare ribs, $2.79/lb
- Specially Selected fresh Waygu 75% lean ground beef, $5.99 for 1 lb
Again, this ad is a lot heavier on Halloween candy and treats than on actual food for meals — we’ll talk about sweets in the next section, though.
Oh, and in case you’re wondering about the chickenless bites, they’re made from soy protein.
Sweets for the treats this week
I figured I’d pull out the sweet stuff into its own separate section this week, simply because there is just. so. MUCH! For instance, how about Clancy’s milk chocolate covered toffee pretzels, up to $2.99 per 6.5 oz bag this year.
And we have even more assorted Halloween candy this week. The prices here are pretty comparable to regular grocery or drugstore prices on name brand candy, but if you want a one-stop-shop experience, there’s a lot to choose from at the moment.
More Halloween-ish and fall-themed treats? Pillsbury pumpkin shape sugar cookie dough will run you $2.74, or try:
- Two-bite mini cupcakes, $3.89
- Halloween brownies, $4.29
- Kellogg’s 60 ct Halloween rice Krispies treats, $6.98
- Frito-Lay spooky snack mix 18 ct, $10.49
- Little Debbie Fall party cakes, $2.58
- Lofthouse harvest frosted sugar cookies, $3.95
- Bake Shop apple oatmeal or pumpkin pecan cookies, $3.45
- Jonny Pops pumpkin pie or peppermint hot chocolate bars, $3.97
- Sundae Shoppe chocolate covered vanilla or chocolate gelato bites, $3.99
Again, you don’t save much on name brands at ALDI, but it’s nice to have a variety of choices.
For the more grown-up palate, Specially Selected dark chocolate covered espresso beans are back: $3.49 per 10 oz container this week.
Thirty-five ALDI non-food Finds this week
October is Fire Prevention Month, so look for fire safety equipment in stores this week. First Alert smoke or carbon monoxide alarms are priced at $16.99…
And, First Alert rechargeable fire extinguishers will also run you $16.99 each. More non-food Finds this week include:
- Easy Home flexi hamper, $6.49, or Ezy Storage decorative laundry hamper, $14.99
- Ezy Storage decorative laundry basket, $9.99
- Ezy Storage decorative deco baskets, $7.99
- Huntington Home 4 pack bar mop towels or dish cloths, 42.99
- Huntington Home 6-piece comforter & coverlet set, $49.99
- Huntington Home versatile rope basket, $14.99
- Huntington Home wire basket, $14.99
- Huntington Home modern garment rack, $39.99
- Ambiano double rotating waffle maker, $34.99
- Crofton Halloween coffee mug, $3.99
- Crofton soup mug, $4.99
- Crofton stainless steel meal prep set, $8.99
- Easy Home plastic fridge liners 3 ct, $4.99
- Huntington Home decorative lantern, $9.99
- Huntington Home 3-piece flameless LED candle set, $9.99
- Huntington Home canvas totes, $9.99
- Huntington Home ceramic pumpkin candle, $7.99
- Huntington Home fabric pumpkin, $4.99
- Huntington Home nostalgic truck, tree, or gnome, $12.99
- Huntington Home LED floating witch hats or Halloween bats, $9.99
- Gardenline fall bulbs, $4.99
- 5″ exotic plant, $11.49
- Harvest Fest houseplant, $8.49
- Pembrook 19-pocket expanding file, $11.99
- Pembrook undated planner or perpetual calendar, $5.99
- Baden basketball, jr. football, or soccer ball, $8.99
- Halloween Squishmallows, $9.99
- Serra Ladies’ 2-pack super soft leggings, $9.99, or single ultra plush leggings, $8.99
- Serra fall fashion earrings, $6.99
- Serra cozy knit slipper socks, $3.99
- Serra 2-pack lace bralettes, $9.99
- Heart to Tail fall character pet bed, $19.99
- Heart to Tail Halloween cat scratching playhouse, $8.99
- Welby memory foam knee cushion or any position pillow, $11.99
- Serra Ladies’ blanket poncho, $14.99
Lots of non-food Finds to choose from, this time…
The Halloween Squishmallows are pretty darn cute. But boy, are they pushing this new Hocus Pocus 2 movie! I haven’t seen it yet, but haven’t heard good reviews — have you?
Lots of seasonal decor right now — check out these cute ceramic pumpkin candles, for starters.
The little undated planners are also cute, especially if you missed out on the last round and are between them.
The cat scratching playhouses keep going up in price — but, I keep seeing the older designs on clearance at my stores. Look for those if you don’t care if it’s a Halloween design.
And just look how fancy this laundry basket is — much nicer than my old broken one, anyway!
New seasonal Finds out in stores
These Choceur Belgian chocolate pumpkins are always so adorable — but this year, they’re up to $3.99 for one of these little boxes.
ALDI has seasonal meal kits out right now, too: Tyson pork roast kits at $8.99, and Tyson pot roast kits for $10.99. Also look for:
- Savoritz oyster crackers, $1.09
- Simply Nature organic chicken or beef cooking stock, $1.99
- Specially Selected frozen Brussels sprouts with balsamic glazed bacon, $4.99
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? These are limited time special buy items, and are available in stores only while supplies last. If you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, you might also wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 9/25/22 in Sunday ad markets, 9/28/22 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?