ALDI Finds for the week of 11/10/21 include meal prep containers, Butterball turkey, cocoa dusted truffles, cheap butter, charcuterie everything — and so much more!
Start getting ready for Thanksgiving with Butterball turkeys at ALDI; just $.87 per pound! Note that the sale discount on these turkeys will come off at the register (look for it on the bottom of your receipt); it isn’t reflected in the tagged price.
Frying a turkey this year? They have you covered there, too: Big jugs of Carlini turkey frying oil blend are $9.99.
Not looking for Butterball? This week, you can also pick up Never Any antibiotic free whole turkeys for $1.69/lb. And for the vegetarians & vegans among us: Frozen 7.4 oz Earth Grown plant based herb or oven roasted meatless “turkey breast” will run you $3.99.
Holiday hams are out in stores as well, but are not yet on sale. You’ll probably want to wait to pick one of those up, in hopes that the price drops a bit more.
Note that both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. But now, let’s talk about the rest of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 11/10/21 — as well as some great new seasonal Finds! (You’ll also Find some on 11/7/21 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early.)
Top ALDI Finds of the week
In no particular order, here are 15 of my top ALDI food Finds, plus 15 top non-food Finds, all for the week of 11/10/21. Then, let’s talk about this week’s special buy pizza, several new organic foods, and in-store sightings of the newest seasonal Finds.
Fifteen top food Finds this week:
- L’Oven Fresh brown & serve rolls, $.99
- Happy Farms buffalo or jalapeño cream cheese dip, $2.99
- Bremer Bistro broccoli cheddar or French onion soup, $3.99
- Cool Whip, $1.25
- Season’s Choice 12 oz plain or garlic herb mashed cauliflower, $2.49
- Season’s Choice garlic & herb seasoned fries, $1.99
- Sister Schubert’s dinner yeast rolls, $2.88
- Clancy’s bagel chips, $1.99
- Chef’s Cupboard bone broth, $3.49
- Rao’s marinara or tomato basil sauce, $6.24
- Stonemill Italian grinders, $3.49
- Priano pasta bake, $1.99
- Cheese Club deluxe mac & cheese, $1.39
- Southern Grove 32 oz pecan halves, $14.99, or Southern Grove 32 oz shelled walnuts, $9.89
- Countryside creamery butter quarters, $1.99 (STOCK UP!)
That $6.24 Rao’s sauce is generally quite pricy at other grocery stores, but you can sometimes find it on sale — or, you can get a two pack for a bit cheaper at Costco.
The bagel chips, though, are so good and crunchy! Highly recommended.
Fifteen top non-food Finds this week:
Meal prep containers are so handy, and $4.99 is a good price. One thing to note, though, is that the number of pieces also includes the lids. So: That 20 piece set is actually 10 full containers, while the 30 piece set includes 15 containers. ALDI carries these a few times a year, but if you miss out on this round, Amazon is always a good bet.
And do note that the dog ice cream is in with all the people food, so don’t accidentally think it’s ice cream cups for kids… 😉 Here are 15 more top non-food Finds for the week of 11/10/21:
- Ambiano 20 cup rice cooker & steamer, $19.99
- Huntington Home pantry organizer or kitchen cabinet bin, $6.99
- Huntington Home essential oil, $4.99
- Huntington Home plush/sherpa comforter set, $34.99
- Huntington Home embossed microfiber sheets, $14.99
- SOHL 3 tier metal rolling cart, $29.99
- Crofton acacia kitchen assortment, $8.99
- Crofton bamboo utensils, $3.99
- Crofton large pumpkin casserole dish, $14.99, or 2-pack mini or 1-pack small, $8.99
- Merry Moments 18″x30″ Soho holiday doormat, $6.99, or holiday artisan accent rug, $7.99
- Huntington Home hand woven layering rug, $7.99
- Huntington Home Advent candle, $4.99
- Christmas cactus, see price in store
- Heart to Tail frozen dog treats, $2.99
- Boulder fall tableware, $1.89
I have one of these little rolling carts — not sure if it’s from ALDI or elsewhere, because I picked it up used on FB Marketplace — but it looks identical to those in the ad this week and is soooo useful to organize snack foods etc.
You have several organic special buys to choose from this week, including 32 oz Simply Nature organic half & half and 16 oz Simply Nature organic heavy whipping cream, $3.69 each.
You can also try some harvest flavors of Simply Nature organic chicken sausage. Choose from harvest apple or cranberry sage, at $4.99 per 12 oz package. Simply Nature fresh 100% organic grass fed chuck roast is also on special buy this week, at $7.99/lb — and, you can look for 17 oz containers of Simply Nature organic turkey bone broth for $2.99.
Only a couple of limited-time pizza choices this week! Try Mama Cozzi’s artisan pizza (7 cheese or salami & basil pesto) for $4.99, or pick up Screamin’ Sicilian original pepperoni or supreme pizza for $6.48.
ALDI Seasonal Finds
We have more than the weekly Finds to look forward to lately, as more seasonal Finds for the holidays pop up in stores each week. Here are a couple more I spotted at my local ALDI stores lately, and then we’ll talk about holiday baking, charcuterie boards, and seasonal sweets!
This Specially Selected sensitive pasta sauce was a special buy recently, but has now reappeared as a seasonal Find — so should be on the shelves a bit longer for those of you wishing to stock up.
Huntington Home holiday scented jar candles will run you $4.99 apiece, in scents like balsam & cedar, cloves & cinnamon, or holiday cookie.
Holiday baking at ALDI
Speaking of holiday cookie scents, we also have more seasonal baking Finds this week:
- Baker’s Corner light corn syrup, $3.49
- Betty Crocker cookie icing, $2.98
- Betty Crocker gel food color, $3.58
- Crafty Cooking Kits ninjabread or ugly sweater cookie kit, $4.49
- Betty Crocker cookies for Santa or Christmas tree cookie kit, $4.99
- Ardenne Farm holiday cookie kit, $1.69
- Clancy’s pretzel rings, $1.69
- Diamond nut pie crust, $3.48
- Specially Selected dark Morello cherries, $2.99
We’ve made the ninjabread kit before (when High School Guy was a littler guy). So fun for taekwondo or other martial arts kids! Of course, it didn’t turn out quite as lovely as pictured, but still very cute.
ALDI is going all-in on charcuterie boards this year, and many of their seasonal Finds revolve around these. Browse the special charcuterie section of their website to find tips and tricks, and look for an in-store brochure by the charcuterie endcap with more ideas.
I’m not sure how I feel about eggnog flavored goat cheese, but it’s certainly seasonal! I’ve mentioned a number of other seasonal charcuterie Finds in earlier posts, but here are just a few more I saw recently, to help whet your appetite further.
- Specially Selected Marcona almonds, $4.99
- Specially Selected infused extra virgin olive oils, $3.89
- Specially Selected Italian breadsticks, $1.79
- Specially Selected crostini toasts, $2.99
- Emporium Select/Jasper Hill Vault 5 cheddar or cave aged cheddar, $4.99
- Emporium Selection assorted block feta, $2.19
- Appleton Farms salami collection, $6.49
- Priano Italian dry-cured meat, $3.99
- Columbus pre-made charcuterie tasting tray, $9.99
- Emporium Selection artisan flavored cheese, $3.49
- Emporium Selection holiday flavored goat cheese, $2.49
- International cheese assortment, $4.49
- Specially Selected red pepper fruit spread or onion chutney, $1.99
- Park Street Deli Greek olive spread, $3.99
- Specially Selected panino tray, $11.99
- Appleton Farms gourmet deli selection, $4.49
- Appleton Farms bite size salami, $4.79
The holiday cheese section is starting to look so good! Browse around and Find a new favorite.
So, basically: No shortage of meats, cheeses, crackers, nuts, sweets, and more for those holiday charcuterie boards. More on seasonal sweets in the section below — and, why not pop on over to the “almost all ALDI” Facebook group and share pictures of your own charcuterie creations.
In addition to charcuterie, our other major seasonal Finds this week revolve around everything sweet. One of my own favorites just reappeared: These very dangerous Specially Selected Belgian cocoa dusted truffles, at $2.99 a container. Other sweet Finds of late include:
- Winternacht panettone, $5.99
- Winternacht mini gingerbread cookies, $4.29
- Specially Selected European chocolate truffles, $3.49
- Moser Roth grand pralines, $2.79
- Ferrero Rocher chocolates, $3.95
- Choceur European chocolate collection, $3.99
- Queen Anne cordial cherries, $1.75
- Crazy Candy Co. Christmas mix or holiday berries candies, $5.49
- Spangler candy canes, $.99
- Red Bird peppermint puffs, $3.99
- Bake Shop chocolate thumbprints, $3.49
They also have a bunch more name brand holiday candy — But, as always, you can often get a better price on this with sales at your local Target or grocery store.
For the kids, you can also look for Lunch Buddies holiday fruity flavored snacks: $3.99 for 28 pouches.
What’s Up with ALDI Finds?
What’s up with ALDI Finds? Well, these are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can.
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, though, you might wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 11/7/21 in Sunday ad markets, 11/10/21 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?