ALDI Finds for the week of 11/2/22 include Thanksgiving foods, Advent calendars, winter gnomes, & sweet potato casserole — plus so much more! Check them out below, and let me know what you want to Find this week.
Let’s start with Thanksgiving foods this week, because it’s somehow November, y’all! Jumping right in: Those of you who wait patiently every year for ALDI’s sweet potato casserole, your search is over — because you know it’s November when Season’s Choice sweet potato casserole reappears in the freezer section. (Up to $4.99 this year, though.)
Thanksgiving Finds at ALDI
Speaking of waiting for seasonal favorites to reappear: Gluten free folks can find Simply Nature gluten free organic French fried onions this week, at $3.49 per 6 oz can. At that same $3.49 price, also look for liveGfree gluten free turkey or chicken stuffing.
And be sure to take… stock… of your pantry, because 32 oz boxes of Chef’s Cupboard turkey stock and unsalted chicken or beef broth are on the shelf. (The ad says “see price in store,” and tags weren’t up yet at mine. Please let me know the price if you spot these boxes at yours.)
And stuffing, there are so many stuffing options! In addition to the gluten free stuffing mix mentioned above, choose from:
- Chef’s Cupboard herb bagged stuffing, $2.49
- Chef’s Cupboard cornbread bagged stuffing, $2.29
- Chef’s Cupboard Hawaiian stuffing, $1.39
- Pepperidge Farm herb seasoned stuffing, $3.12
- Specially Selected brioche stuffing, $1.99
People swear by their Hawaiian stuffing, if you like that sort of flavor.
Options for your Thanksgiving main this year include Earth Grown plant based herb or oven roasted turkey breast, $4.99 per 7.4 oz package. The carnivores among us can pick up a whole smoked Butterball turkey, though, at $2.19/lb.
Potatoes on the side? Well, you can choose from family sized Idahoan mashed potatoes at $2.48, or Chef’s Cupboard julienne or cheesy scalloped potatoes at $.99.
To top those holiday pies, perhaps a little Truwhip? Original or keto, at $2.99 per 9 oz container.
ALDI Advent Calendars
ALDI Advent Calendar Day is November 2, 2022. Find Advent & holiday calendars for everyone — and, as always, the popular ones will go very quickly. People line up before the doors open in many locations some of these!
Whether you’re looking for a basic chocolate calendar, a wine Advent calendar, or one for your pets, ALDI has you covered.
Do you buy an Advent calendar for your pets, out of curiosity?!
- Huntington Home Advent calendar candle, see price in store
- Huntington Home candle Advent calendar, $39.99
- Bay Island hot sauce Advent calendar, $19.99
- Choceur chocolate Advent calendar, $1.49
- Disney or Marvel book Advent calendar, $12.99
- Emporium Selection cheese Advent calendar, $16.99
- Holiday magic wine Advent calendar, see price in store
- LEGO Marvel, Star Wars, or Harry Potter Advent calendar, $39.99
- LEGO City or Friends Advent calendar, $29.99
- Merry Moments My Friend Gnome kit, $29.99
- Moser Roth luxury chocolate Advent calendar, $15.99
- Moser Roth eight nights of Hanukkah calendar, $5.99
- Moser Roth 24 day chocolate truffle Advent calendar, $8.99
- Pokemon or Cocomelon Advent calendar, $29.99
- Warner Bros. Elf, Christmas Story, or Gremlins Advent calendar, $29.99
- Beer Advent calendar, see price in store
- Hard seltzer Advent calendar, see price in store
- Mattel Cars, Polly Pocket, Hot Wheels, or Little People Advent calendar, $17.99
- Mattel toys Advent calendar, $24.99
- WowWee Fashion Fidgets, Baby Shark, or Twilight Daycare Advent calendar, $24.99
- Pure Being dog or cat Advent calendar, $7.99
Note that some of these will not be available in states that prohibit alcohol sales in grocery stores.
Both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. Here are more of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 11/2/22. (You may also Find some on 10/30/22 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early.)
Top ALDI Finds this week
Beyond Thanksgiving foods and Advent calendars, here are twelve more top food Finds and thirty-five non-Food Finds for you, as well as a little holiday decor this week. All of these Finds are for the week of 11/2/22.
Twelve new ALDI food Finds this week
Let’s talk more ALDI food beyond our Thanksgiving prep items, shall we?
- Bake Shop pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies, $3.69
- Bake Shop mini tarts (pumpkin or pecan), $5.89
- Bake Shop seven layer bars, $4.95
- La Terra Fina cheddar broccoli or Lorraine quiche, $8.99
- Priano turkey cranberry or bourbon sweet potato ravioli, $3.39
- Deutsche Küche beef schnitzel, $8.99
- Fusia beef & broccoli or beef lo mein, $5.99
- Mama Cozzi’s garlic bread loaf, $1.95
- Priano shrimp scampi or chicken Florentine, $5.99
- Specially Selected premium flatbreads, $5.49
- Specially Selected eggplant grana or spicy pepperoni flatbread, $5.39
- Family pack thin-sliced boneless pork chops, $3.29/lb
What cute little pecan tarts these are. (I’m hoping they go on clearance, though, because $5.89 is a bit much for my budget…)
The various pizza flatbreads in this week’s ad look delicious, and we have several different varieties to choose from, yum.
Can’t wait for Thanksgiving? Well, Priano turkey cranberry ravioli may give you the flavors of the season early…
Of course we are still doing all things pumpkin this fall, too. If you enjoy a little oomph in your snickerdoodle, check out this week’s specialty cookies.
Thirty-five ALDI non-food Finds this week
Lots of non-food items to look at this week, including cozy suede slippers…
- Easy Home garment rack with shelf, $16.99
- Easy Home oscillating ceramic tower heater, $34.99
- Easy Home energy saving window curtain, $9.99
- Huntington Home flannel sheet sets, $15.99-$29.99
- Huntington Home 6-piece towel set, $17.99
- Huntington Home plush/sherpa comforter set, $39.99
- Huntington Home 6-piece comforter & coverlet set, $49.99
- Huntington Home 48″x72″ faux fur rug, $49.99
- SOHL decorative ottoman, $24.99
- Ambiano programmable six quart slow cooker, $39.99
- Ambiano cordless hand mixer, $24.99
- Ambiano professional dual blender, $69.99
- Crofton roasting pan with rack, $14.99
- Crofton bamboo carving board, $11.99
- Ambiano meat thermometer or kitchen scale, $9.99
- Ambiano buffet server with warming tray, $39.99
- Crofton baking pan set, $13.99
- Crofton meal prep tools, $5.99
- Crofton cast iron oval roaster, $24.99
- Crofton rattan bed tray, $24.99
- Crofton oven liner or two-pack rack protectors, $4.99
- Huntington Home luxury two wick candle, $5.99, or hearthside candle, $9.99
- Huntington Home holiday pine cones, $3.69
- Huntington Home cable knit throw, $18.99
- Huntington Home waste bin or toilet brush, $9.99
- Venus fly trap, see price in store
- Visage hot air brush, $24.99
- Easy Home ultrasonic cool mist humidifier, $34.99
- Bee Happy pop-up play house or mag tiles, $14.99
- Serra ladies’ 2-piece thermal sleepwear set or 2-pack relaxed long-sleeved tees, $12.99
- Serra ladies’ jeggings or cardigan wrap, $9.99
- Serra ladies’ winter wedge boots, $24.99
- Adult suede slippers, $12.99
- Lily & Dan kids’ insulated neoprene boots, $19.99
- Boulder heavy duty foil, $3.99
From gifts, to household, to holiday baking and entertaining this week.
Invest in one of these roasting pans before the holidays, if you don’t yet have one…
And who couldn’t use a slow cooker in their lives?! I do prefer the manual ones over the programmable, but to each their own.
ALDI is dropping another new batch of all-occasion greeting cards, at $1.49 each. My store still had last week’s out, too, so you’ll likely have a good selection.
And, kids always get a kick out of a Venus fly trap…
Holiday decor at ALDI
Another season, another set of gnomes and other holiday decor at ALDI. Choose from:
- Merry Moments holiday gnome, $8.99
- Merry Moments 4-piece holiday bathroom set (includes bath rug, 2 finger towels, and lotion pump), $17.99
- Merry Moments oversized gnome, $24.99
- Merry Moments vintage metal vehicle, $12.99
- Merry Moments LED holiday countdown sign, $9.99
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? These are limited time special buy items, and are available in stores only while supplies last. If you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can. See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, you might also wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ad starting 10/30/22 in Sunday ad markets, 11/2/22 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?