Programs — Dates and Descriptions
I’m available for programs in the Chicagoland area; please email email@example.com for rates and availability. I currently provide three programs, one on couponing, one on using online resources to save money, and one on moonlighting on the Internet for side income. Please see below for descriptions and dates.
Want to come see me? Here are the 2013 programs and dates. Please contact the sponsoring organization for info on registration; I cannot register you here, nor can I answer questions about how to register.
- Tuesday, April 9, 7:00 PM. Coupons 101. Palos Park Public Library, Palos Park, IL.
- Saturday, April 13, 11:00 AM. Point, Click, and Save. Des Plaines Public Library, Des Plaines, IL.
- Saturday, April 20, 11:00 AM. Coupons 101. Calumet City Public Library, Calumet City, IL.
- Tuesday, April 23, 7:00 PM. Coupons 101. Carol Stream Public Library, Carol Stream, IL.
- Thursday, April 25, 7:00 PM. Point, Click, and Earn. Oak Park Public Library, Oak Park, IL.
- Saturday, April 27, 2:00 PM. Point, Click, and Save. Morton Grove Public Library, Morton Grove, IL.
- Wednesday, May 1, 6:30 PM. Coupons 101. Naperville Public Library, Naperville, IL.
- Tuesday, June 4, 7:00 PM. Point, Click, and Save. Warrenville Public Library, Warrenville, IL.
- Tuesday, July 23, 7:00 PM. Point, Click, and Save. Prairie Trails Public Library, Burbank, IL.
- Thursday, August 22, 7:00 PM. Coupons 101. Forest Park Public Library, Forest Park, IL.
Coupons 101: Plan, Clip, and SAVE!
Sick of ever-rising food bills? Discouraged about ever saving any REAL money with coupons? Coupons 101 takes the guesswork out of the process, showing you strategies to maximize your savings at grocery and drug stores across Chicagoland. Get started by finding out how to:
- Save on everything from groceries to diapers
- Combine store savings with coupons and money-back deals to get more for your dollar
- Save your own valuable time and effort!
With just a little planning and information, you can stretch your money in tough economic times.
Point, Click, and Save: Online tips to save your hard-earned cash!
Rachel Singer Gordon, author of Point, Click, and Save: Mashup Mom’s guide to saving and making money online, shares Internet resources to help you save on everything from online shopping to groceries. Find out:
- How to take advantage of cash-back programs to earn rebates on online purchases.
- About college-savings programs that reward you for everyday purchases.
- Ways to comparison shop like the pros.
- Where to find coupon codes for online discounts.
- How to print and load coupons to bring down your grocery bills.
- Places to connect with companies for free samples and coupons online.
And… where to find and take advantage of the best deals!
Point, Click, and Earn: Moonlighting on the Internet
Rachel Singer Gordon, author of Point, Click, and Save: Mashup Mom’s guide to saving and making money online, will share her strategies for harnessing the power of the Internet to generate income. Find out:
- Legitimate ways to make side income online.
- The power of multiple streams of income.
- How to use the Internet to locate work-at-home opportunities.
- The best ways to avoid being taken in by scams.
When you’re looking for ways to make a bit of money on the side to help pay off bills (or pay for holiday presents!), Point, Click, and Earn will help you get started and provide resources for further exploration at home.
Past 2013 programs
- Thursday, Jan. 17, 7:00 PM. Coupons 101. Park Ridge Public Library, Park Ridge, IL.
- Saturday, Jan. 26, 2:00 PM. Coupons 101. Bridgeview Public Library, Bridgeview, IL.
- Thursday, Feb. 28, 7:00 PM. Coupons 101. Berwyn Public Library, Berwyn, IL.
Tuesday, March 5, 7:00 PM. Point, Click, and Save. Warrenville Public Library, Warrenville, IL. Rescheduled due to inclement weather — now June 4 at 7PM.