Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Elisa asks on Facebook: “I tried loading the CVS e-mailed coupon for 5/25 and everywhere I click within my e-mail sends me to a faulty link. Anyone else having this problem?“
- Steve shares: “Dry erase markers are on dollar tree’s website 4/dollar with free in-store pickup. You could just check the store too.”
- Caroline posts on Facebook: “Just a FYI if anyone of your readers miss Value City then they will like Forman Mills. Went to the one in Franklin Park (former Kmart) and it was just like the old Value City. They have a ton of merchandise to look through some good some truly cheap but if you take the time and use the 50% off coupon that was out to advertise the Franklin Park and Villa Park you can find some bargains like the Batman fleece blanket my DD got for $5 with the coupon. Lots and lots and LOTS of school uniforms and three pack uniform tight for girls ($2.99) is what I saw on the way out.“
- Sue is looking for advice: “Not deal related, but was hoping for some input. Have my only child heading out to college in less than two weeks. Anyone have some great ideas on what to pack for his dorm room? He’ll only be 4 hours from home, but his goal is to stay thru to Thanksgiving. Looking for ideas for storage, or some ‘must have’ item your kid realized when they were there. Any help would be greatly appreciated! He did realize when we talked about it at the beginning of summer that that meant he’d be bringing all his clothes as it’ll be cold by then! He’s been gone all summer with a job out of state, and will have 4 or 5 days at home when he does get back to get ready to go.”
- And from benita: “I am looking for a laptop deal for college students. It needs to be something that will last them 4 years. Thanks.”
- From anna: “if anyone in chicago get [a free AARP membership] and not going to use it. i would love to try aarp”
- Kathy says: “This is really a great offer. Once you receive your free membership card, you can attach it to your Balance Rewards Card, Once a month you receive 5000 Points for any transaction over $25 after Wags coupons, but before MFG coupons. That’s $60 in extra points annually. I received the membership last year, purchased the items today for the renewal and will mail the form tomorrow. Easy!”
- From maggie: “Did you see that the Ticonderoga pencils are on sale at Wags? I just got 10 for 99 cents and I think that’s a very good price (I’m going by what people found last year). I had never bought these before, but my son was very happy I got them. He already knew that these are the best pencils out there. :)”