Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Outlander shares: “I found at Dollar Tree big boxes of Kellogg’s Fruit Loops so 3 free after $3/3 Qs. And also Honey Bunches of Oats Greek yogurt, so 50 cents after $1/2 from 4/13 SS1.”
- Priscilla comments: “Don’t forget if your kids qualify for reduced or free lunch you should qualify for Internet Essentials through comcast for 9.99 a month internet.”
- For anyone still heading to Target tonight for Bounty, new2q says: “There is also a $1/2 bounty rolls Q in the energizer battery packs that had ‘ Save over $20 PG items ‘ . These where the 20- pack batteries that were free after rewards at Office Max.”
- And Samantha says: “There is also a $1 off 6 pack or larger Bounty when you text offers. You know, if you need some more PT ;)”
- A tip from Kari O.: “Target will tell you it’s the discretion of the manager or cashier to accept or not accept coupons. I’d suggest buying the items then returning to customer service for a refund of your “missed coupons”. They allow that for at least 3 days, sometimes a week.”
- Jaimene says: “The Target mobile app has ALL of the mobile coupons and bar codes Including the special deals and baby mobile coupons” You may still have to be signed up for the mobile coupons in order to get them in your app.
- Something to look for from Linda: “When buying the Keebler crackers, look for peelies for buy 2 boxes of crackers, get a dozen eggs free!”
- Judy S. comments: “Stack Whole Foods coupon with IP Dream non dairy coupon for free non-dairy milk.”