Some nice higher value Betty Crocker, GM, Pillsbury coupons on the Betty Crocker site for the new month, including $1.00/8 Yoplait yogurt cups. Through today 9/2, Yoplait original cups are on sale at Ultra for just $.38, making them $2.04 for 8 after coupon, or $.26 each.
Here’s a new printable coupon for $1.00/1 Lipton black tea bag carton. No size restrictions, so should make for a good deal on the small boxes.
Here are two nice coupons for your morning:
- $.55/1 pack of Brawny Paper Towels
- $1.00/1 Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong, 6 double roll or larger
Quilted Northern Target deal
12 pack double roll Quilted Northern is on a gift card deal at Target this week: Buy three at $6.29 each, get a $5.00 Target gift card. So:
- Buy three for $18.87.
- Use three $1.00/1 Quilted Northern coupons (will need two computers) or two $1.00/1 and a $.75/1 printable here or $.45/1 in the 8/3 RP1 (exp. 9/2).
- Pay $15.87 and get back a $5 Target gift card for a net cost of $10.87 for three, or $3.62 per 12 double roll, or $.15 per single roll equivalent.
Quilted Northern is also on the Smart Must Haves spend $25 get a $10 prepaid card rebate here.
Since we listed SO many printable coupons today for the first of the month, here’s a little summary of everything that’s been posted!
- ZIP-specific coupons: Duracell batteries, Scotch Expressions tape, Cape Cod chips and more.
- $.50 off Charmin.
- Coupons of Food — $1.00/3 Old El Paso, $.50/1 Mountain High yoghurt, more.
- Coupons of Personal Care — $1.00/1 Herbal Essences, $1.00/1 Head & Shoulders, more.
- Coupons of Health Care — $2.00/2 Nature Made, $2.00/1 Renu contact solution, more.
- Coupons of Cleaning — $1.25/1 Hefty trash bags, $1.00/1 Gain detergent, more.
- Coupons of Frozen Food — $1.00/1 California Pizza Kitchen, $.60/3 Green Giant Steamers, more.
- $1.00/1 Eckrich smoked sausage and upcoming $.99 Jewel deal.
- Coupons of Sweet Treats — From Pillsbury cookie dough to Haribo gummies.
- $.55/1 Skippy dark chocolate PB.
- Coupons of Crunchy — Monk Fruit, Larabar, more.
The kids are watching Johnny Test (yes, even the big one…) and all is quiet here on a Labor Day afternoon, so let’s play with some ZIP codes and see what new things we can find.
ZIP code 90210 then reload for the below
- $1.00/2 Old Orchard Cranberry Naturals. These go on sale a lot at Jewel.
- $1.00/1 New York Whole Grain Texas Toast. Whole grain makes it healthy, right? lol
- $1.00/1 Chi-Chi’s salsa.
- $1.00/1 Hinode rice product. Try Super Walmart for this.
- $5.00/$10.00 Scotch Expressions tape.
ZIP 77477 then reload for the below
- $1.00/1 Downy wrinkle releaser.
- $2.00/2 Duracell batteries 4 ct+.
- $1.00/1 Duracell batteries 4 ct+.
- $.60/1 Musselman’s 4 or 6 oz cups.
- $.75/1 Hinode rice product.
- $1.00/1 lb Margherita deli meat.
- $.75/2 Bumblee Sensations ready to eat kits with crackers.
ZIP 33033 then reload for the below
- $1.00/1 Perdue fully cooked frozen chicken.
- $1.50/1 Armstrong floor care product.
- $.75/1 Smithfield marinated fresh pork product.
- $1.00/1 Harvestland fresh or frozen chicken.
ZIP 99218 then reload for the below
Here’s a new coupon for $.50/1 Charmin ultra soft or strong 4 ct+. The fact that, at $.50, this is double what we usually get just underscores how poor Charmin coupons usually are, lol.
Next up in our never-ending first of the month, give your printer a workout, coupon extravaganza: Food coupons. (See also today’s Crunchy Coupons, Sugary Coupons, and Frozen Coupons for more along these lines.)
- $1.00/2 Valley Fresh products.
- $.50/1 Bisquick pancake or baking mix.
- $.50/2 Suddenly Salad.
- $.75/3 Betty Crocker Helpers.
- $.75/1 Old El Paso bold nacho cheese stand & stuff taco shells or dinner kits.
- $1.00/3 Old El Paso products.
- $.50/1 Mountain High 32 oz yoghurt.
- $1.00/5 Yoplait Greek yogurt.
- $1.00/6 Yoplait Yogurt cups.
- $.40/3 Campbell’s condensed soups.
- $1.00/4 Progresso products excluding pasta bowl.
- $.50/2 Campbell’s microwavable soup bowls.
- $.75/1 Campbell’s slow kettle style soup.
- $.50/1 Fiber One bars.
- $.50/1 Goldfish Puffs.
- $.50/2 Nature Valley granola bars.
- $.50/1 Life Choice Delight Bites.
- $.75/1 Nature Valley crunchy protein granola.
- $1.50/2 Combos 6.3 oz+.
- $.50/2 Chex Mix.
- $.40/2 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.
- $.40/3 Pillsbury Grands.
Slow and steady wins the coupon printing race… Next up in our first of the month printing: Personal care coupons.
- $.50/1 Oral-B Glide floss or floss picks.
- $1.00/1 Crest BE toothpaste. I don’t really want to BE toothpaste, but to each their own…
- $1.00/1 Crest Sensi-Relief.
- $.50/1 Crest Pro-Health paste.
- $.50/1 Crest Complete paste.
- $1.00/1 Vidal Sassoon shampoo or conditioner (excludes 12 oz, so zzz).
- $1.00/1 Herbal Essences shampoo or conditioner.
- $2.00/1 Vidal Sassoon hair color.
- $2.00 off Always Infinity pad AND liner.
- $.50/1 Always Infinity pad.
- $.50/1 Always liner.
- $1.00/1 Herbal Essences styler.
- $1.00/1 Head & Shoulders product.
- $2.00/1 Gillette System Razor $7.95+ excludes disposables.
It’s the Neverending Story of new printable coupons today… next up: Health care coupons for drugstore deals.
- $2.00/1 Renu fresh or sensitive solution 8oz+. This one is always good to have for CVS deals.
- $.50/1 Metamucil fiber wafers or health bars.
- $2.00/2 Nature Made products. These are constantly going BOGO at CVS and Jewel.
- $2.50/1 Nature Made VitaMelts.
- $1.00/1 Excedrin product.
- $3.00/1 Advil PM 80 ct+.
- $3.00/1 Ultimate Flora probiotic. Wait for a Walgreens RR deal.
- $1.00/1 Vicks ClearQuil.
- $1.00/1 Alka-Seltzer.
- $4.00/1 Claritin 30 ct+.
As we continue our grand tour of new printable coupons for a new month, here are coupons of household cleaning:
- $.25/1 Bounty Paper Towels.
- $.25/1 Bounty napkins.
- $.25/1 Mardi Gras napkins.
- $2.00/1 Tide Pods 31 ct+.
- $.75/1 Tide 40 oz+.
- $1.00/1 Gain laundry detergent.
- $.50/1 Gain fabric enhancer or 34 ct+ dryer sheets.
- $.50/1 Downy product.
- $.50/1 Bounce dryer sheets 80 ct+, bar, bursts.
- $1.25/1 Hefty tall kitchen trash bags.
- $.25/1 Dawn. It’s just $.99 at CVS this week.
- $.50/1 Mr. Clean muscle, liquid, spray.
- $1.00/2 Pine-Sol.
- $2.00/1 Dreft.