I’ve spotted Gerber organic baby food pouches on clearance at couple of Jewel stores lately — this photo is from the Downers Grove store on Saratoga this afternoon. Print a new $1.00/5 Gerber organic pouches coupon here (ZIP 62946) for a nice deal if yours has them too.
These little jars of artichokes used to go on sale at Dominick’s… sniff. But anyway, some nice coupons on the Star site for olive oil, vinegar, olives, Cara Mia, and more.
Print a $2.00/1 Quaker Protein instant oatmeal coupon! Ignore the store locator part on the bottom and click where it says “Click here to save $2″ as shown above. This prints as a manufacturer coupon with no mention of Publix.
Let me know if you spot a good sale on this…
(Thanks, Southern Cali Saver)
Some nice new printable coupons for your morning, including Speed Stick Gear — should make for a deal at CVS or Target at some point.
- Use someplace like Jewel along with the earlier BOGO coupon for a great deal!
Ta-da: $2.00/1 got2b product. Maybe Target will have another one of their deals on this stuff!
Put in ZIP 62946 and click below for direct links to any of the following:
- $.50/1 Chex cereal.
- $1.00/1 Chi-Chi’s salsa. (Note: Says “redeem at Kroger” but is a manufacturer coupon you can use at Target for $1.04 salsa after coupon.)
- $1.00/1 Weight Watchers cheese or cream cheese.
- $1.00/1 Farmland fresh pork. (“Available at Walmart.”)
- $.75/1 Smithfield marinated fresh pork. (“Available at Walmart.”)
- $1.00/1 Park’s Finest. (“Available at Walmart.”)
- $1.00/1 lb or two packs Margherita deli meat.
- $1.00/2 Margherita packaged products.
- $.75/1 box Cocoa Puffs.
- 20% off one item at Spirit Halloween.
On Facebook, you can print $1.50/1 Yes To product — or raise the value to $2.50/1 when you share with friends! No size restrictions or minimum purchase required on this one.
- If you prefer to shop online, Plum District has two choices of vouchers available: $15 for $30 or $30 for $60.
Here’s a coupon for $1.00/1 Farmland fresh pork. Warning: It actually prints two coupons — $1.00/1 Farmland and $1.00/1 Smithfield. Each on a single sheet of paper with a giant ink-wasting recipe and picture underneath, plus a big “available at Walmart” logo on the coupon itself. Thanks, Farmland! lol. Ultra Foods has very nice sales on Farmland, or price match at Walmart if your Ultra gives you a hard time about the Walmart logo.