Reader Deals 10/3/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours or so — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- On the new Mars coupon, erin says: “add to new offer on saving star!!”
- Jane comments on the Progresso soup coupon: “Also a 50c/1 coupon to print on Pillsbury.com and an insert 50c/2 in an old one and a new one coming Sunday also for 50c/2 to use on the 3 day Progresso deal.”
- And a question from Jane: “Has anyone bought the Suave body wash at Jewel to see if the Catalina is printing? I know it is at Kroger, but in Jewels buy 6 sale the price is 50c cheaper and a better deal “if” you get the $2 Cat back on 2. Thanks if anyone knows! (I only have 1 BOGO coupon on the body washes, so I was curious where was the better store to use it this week.)”
- On the cheap Green Giant veggies, from Kitty: “Anybody notice that the 77c boxes are now 7 oz….use to be 10 oz right??? Grrr. Do they think people won’t notice?” I think the special “blends” are 7 oz but notice on their site that some of the ones that used to be 10 oz are now 9 oz? Hmm.
- Allison comments on the Quorn deal: “Both Bloomingdale and Rolling Meadows have them for $2.00 until 10/25.”