Reader Deals 10/12/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours or so — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: email@example.com.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Row comments on this pretty scarf deal: “I have this one and love it but I don’t wear it as often as I thought I would. No particular reason why…”
Bath & Body Works
- Abby shares: “I made it to bath and body works today for the candle sale. I learned today that you cannot combine the 20% off coupon with a $10 off $30 dollar purchase coupon. You can however use your victoria secret card. This can help you get points towards your reward with them. I found that interesting.”
- Several ideas on where to donate shoes in comments on yesterday’s Reader Deals; check them out there.
- A find from peaches: “When I was at the Jewel on Green Bay in WIlmette last Friday, I noticed that Trident salmon burgers are on sale through 10/27 I believe for $3.99. There are four burgers in a box. They are normally $5.99 a box. The last time they were on sale that cheap, I ended up getting four boxes of them. Each box contained a $1 off any Trident product NED coupon. I love salmon burgers.”
- And Celmarie shares: “So I went to jewel today and they now carry the pronto pasta. They were marked 1.25 but rang up $1” Use the $.75/1 coupon in the 9/13 RP1.
- From Heather S. on the new Udi’s coupons: “Check your mperks for a “buy 2 get 1 free” Udi’s pizza, bread or entrée to use with these coupons!:)”
- On the Huggies Catalina in today’s Catalina roundup, from Michelle: “If this works at Target, makes the Huggies gift card deal posted yesterday better. Huggies 42ct+, Pull-Ups 38ct+, or Goodnites 27ct+ (10/4/15 – 11/1/15): Buy two, get $5.00 OYNO. Buy three or more, get $7.00 OYNO. Participating stores: Target.”