Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Something to look for from feelgood: “Found Chateau St Jean winetag manufacturer coupons at Jewel. All say “No wine purchase required,” and expire 12/31/14: Save $1.00 on any brand fresh cranberries Save $1.00 on Shady Brook Farms or Honeysuckle White turkey Save $1.00 on Gourmet Trading Co. green asparagus” I spotted these recently at Meijer as well.
- Stacey emails: “$1 cpn on “Best Foods” (Hellman’s mayo!) from Unilever email I received” And she adds: “PS Prints as a man but will have the Safeway logo on it.”
- Shandelle found that there is 5% back from SavingStar on Kraft mac & cheese that is free after ECB.
- A tip from Cathy for those considering rebate items: “It’s not quick but their website is awesome rebatetrack.com/quick/track/kohls. I can still see every rebate I have ever received.”
- And on the KitchenAid Classic, a reminder from Kerri: “Plus you earn yes2you rewards. $5 for every $100 spent. :)”
- On the Artisan mixer, Lisa points out: “This is a great deal but the link on the Kohls site is for the wrong model. This is the correct rebate form: www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/11.23KitchenAid5qt50.pdf “
- A report from feelgood: “Just went to Meijer. Got five 8 oz. Kraft chunk cheese (three extra sharp cheddar, two mozzarella) at $2.00 each, and used coupons. Got the $4.00 catalina.”
- Lisa emails: “Here is an alert I received from meijer yesterday. If you don’t already know about this.”
- An idea from elaine: “there is a coupon for the ‘Toblerone Chocolates – 2 for $3’ don’t know if it will work with this?”
- From jen: “We have a different brand but the same style [carseat cover] and it’s awesome. Better in the snow and wind than some other styles out there.”
- Mandy says: “Just a note about the new Sierra Mist. The regular now has stevia and tastes like diet. My husband drinks this, watered down, and still noticed. He hates diet pop. I am taking 2 liters back to Jewel for refund.”
- Jane says: “I got an email from Redbox today stating this: ‘Our Prices Are Increasing A Little We want to let you know that starting next Tuesday, December 2, the price for DVDs will increase to $1.50 a day, and the price for Blu-ray™ Discs will increase to $2 a day. Starting Tuesday, January 6, the price for video games will increase to $3 a day.* This is only our second price increase in 12 years, and the first for Blu-ray™ Discs and games, so you can be sure that we made this decision very carefully. We know that hearing about a price increase isn’t the best news, but we feel it’s necessary in order to improve your Redbox experience, while continuing to deliver the best value for new movies and games. We’ll continue to offer you the deals you’ve come to love when you connect with us via email, text and our social channels. To learn more about our deals, including Redbox Play Pass (our new rewards program, which is giving out double points through the whole month of December),'”
- Pam confirms: “Sierra Mist IS tagged [4/$8.88] at Ultra.”