Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Maria shares: “Something to do this weekend…..This Saturday 10/18 and Sunday 10/19, The Chicago Architecture Foundation is sponsoring Open House Chicago. It’s a free festival that offers behind-the-scenes access to more than 150 buildings across the city. More info at www.openhousechicago.org“
- Don posts on Facebook: “I read most of the reviews from several sources as I have been looking for a Humidifier and although a refurb, I decided to take a chance on this one [$49.99 shipped] – I just thought I would mention this.”
- Kelly reports: “The new Angelo Caputos in Carol Stream had 2 POUND bags of baby Carrotsi for 79 cents. Use 25 cents off from Checkout 51 (if it stays) and get them for 54 cents or 27 cents per pound. Even without Checkout 51, it’s still a great price. Also, the blackberries on sale were NOT Driscolls brand and they rang up incorrectly at $2.49 (should be $1.89). I caught it and they amended it easily. ” Unfortunately, the carrots offer did not come back today.
- Alicia comments: “1. It’s my first year with trick or treaters and I’m super excited, but I just started noticing how ridiculously expensive candy is this year! My mom suggested getting some glow sticks instead, which I thought was a great idea. The kids are already getting lots of candy, and these should still be glowing the next day. Michael’s has them on sale this week, too: a 50-pack of bracelets for $4.99, B1G1 1/2 off. 2. On that note, anyone know when trick or treating is happening within city limits this year? I know sometimes it varies by town or neighborhood. Couldn’t find much online about it.”
- From Lisa: “I looked 4 Starbucks coupons today too as Kroger has an awesome deal on both the K Cups and bags. These are in the Bourbonnais Store and are on select flavors (found in the coffee aisle not the clearance section). They are 3.99 which is an awesome deal by itself but if you buy 3 you save 3 so only 2.99. I had some $4/2 coupons (IP,s) that were posted on krazykroger so I paid .99 ea but was looking to buy more. If you have some IP’s now is the time to use them. I have no clue if you could find this in another location but they had quantity in Bourbonnais. They even had some on and end cap by the coffee right by the registrars.”
- DON says: “Organic cinnamon is a very good price as well” It is $2.00 for the 1.5 oz jar.
- A find from Liza: “I seen [Soda Stream] in clearance yesterday at the Meijers on 95 for 27.00″
- Pam shares: “This ‘Happy Dance’ credit go’s to Jill Cataldo… Just wanted to let you know cuz I didn’t see it posted here…. Suave Shampoo & Conditioners, Lotions and Deodorant are on sale $1.39 WYB 5 ($1.50/1 in 9/28 RP) Free Suave Stylers and Treatments are on sale too $1.39 WYB 5 ($2.00/1 in 9/28RP) Free Purine Dog or puppy chow 4-4.4lb ($1/1 7/27 RP)or cat chow ($1/1 8/17RP ($3.99 WYB 4, stack w Target $5/2 9/21SS .49 cents ea Purine Begging party poppers dog treats $4.99 WYB 4 ($2/1 9/7SS) stack w Target $5/2 9/21SS .49 cents ea Wishing everyone a little ‘Happy Dance’ today “
- From me, on the Ninja blender: “Ooh, this is very similar to the one I have. It looks just slightly cosmetically different, and the number is different though the watts are the same. I absolutely LOVE this thing. It handles whatever I put in there. Smoothies were smooth, margaritas amazing, mojo marinade was super quick, and breadcrumbs easily from a rock solid baguette. The single serve cups are also very convenient. It is easy to clean but you have to be careful because it is incredibly sharp.”
- Barb B asks: “Locking for the best price for contact lenses. Any recommendations?”
- VB responds: “I order from walgreens.com. I always checkout retailmenot.com to check for codes. Occasionally a 25% off code is released so look up future ad scans to see if you should wait. I also use cash back sites to increase savings. They have a verification process but the longest I have had to wait was maybe 5-6 to get my contacts.”
- One from Gale: “I have a dear Jewish friend that is celebrating her birthday this coming Sunday. She hinted that she wanted a new Afikoman Bag. I called several Judaica stores and find that they are closed to celebrate Sukkot until Sunday. Anyone know of a store that I can get one at?”
- A question from Jay: “I’ve never heard of raise before or have used it. Sounds neat. Have you used it in the past without any trouble?” I have a few times with no problems.
- Alicia shares: “VIllage Discount Outlet on Milwaukee near Western (and it looks like some of their related stores, too: villagediscountoutlet.com) has 1/2 off everything in the store October 25th and 26th. The store is HUGE and has really reasonable prices (cheaper than Goodwill, for sure). Most t-shirts were between $2-4, decent kitchen stuff priced around $4, etc.”
- From Shirley: “Here is what I did: 2 stayfree, 2 Tresemme keratin shampoo, 2 Tresemme keratin conditioner and 2 Tresemme keratin heated treatment. $4.99 x 2 + $4.09 x 2 (PM online price) + $4.99 x 2 + $6.99 x 2 = $42.12 – 2 x $1/1 IP for stayfree – 2 x $6.99 IP for Tresemme keratin heated treatment (It was available to print last month- buy shampoo & conditioner get heated treatment free) Paid $26.14, got back $25 in gift cards for a net cost of $1.14. If you have 3 x $5/2 Tresemme MQ, that is even better.” Although the coupons are limit two, so having three may not matter.