Here are the top ten Angelo Caputo’s deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 10/29/14. Joe Caputo’s runs different ads, so these prices are only good at Angelo Caputo’s.
- Usually by late Tuesday night, you can check out the rest of the new Caputo’s ad here.
- Caputo’s does not have a published coupon policy but they do have rules the employees follow. They do accept printable coupons, just not over $2 and not for a free item with no other purchase required (BOGO are fine). They do NOT accept coupons with the name or logo of another store, even if they are manufacturer coupons.
- Angelo’s Signature fresh rope style Italian sausage, $1.79/lb.
- Boneless skinless chicken breast family pack, $1.59/lb.
- Chiquita bananas, $.39/lb.
- Borden gallon 1%, 2%, or skim milk, $1.99.
- Eckrich smoked sausage links, $2.00. Print $1.00/1 on Facebook.
- Indiana Kitchen 1 lb bacon, $2.99. Use $.55/1 in the 10/5 RP or $.35/1 in the 8/17 RP, if you got the Sun-Times (neither coupon was in the Tribune).
- Wilson ham (deli), $2.99/lb. Look for $1.00/1 lb tearpads at the deli counter.
- Driscoll’s strawberries, $1.99, raspberries, $1.50. Use survey coupons.
- Green beans or broccoli crowns, $.69/lb.
- 3 lb bag yellow onions, $.69.
Double the deals because I think this week is fantastic:
- Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, $7.99/lb.
- Rapini (broccoli rabe), $.99/lb.
- Fresh cod fillets, $5.69/lb.
- WI Muenster cheese, $3.49/lb.
- In-ad coupon: $1.00/2 Bush’s chili beans (manufacturer), expires 12/31. Makes them $.39 each wyb two this week.
- Sunny Hill 16 oz local honey, $4.49.
- Golden Choice 28 oz chick peas, $1.25.
- Celery, $.50.
- Local acorn, butternut, or kabocha squash, 3 lbs/$1.00.
- Pom 8 oz pomegranate juice, $1.00. Use $.50/1 in the 10/26 SS. And fresh pomegranates are $.79, so you may be able to use the other coupon on those if they turn out to be Pom brand.
AND, if you are near Carol Stream, be sure to check out the grand opening on 10/29, starting with a ribbon cutting ceremony at 9 a.m.