Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- DON says: “Caputos almost always has these [deli ends], same price, 1.99 I believe …. we scavenge and give the rest to the dogs :)”
- Sarah asks: “Is this Angelo Caputo’s? Where do they keep them?” In Elmwood Park, they are at the bottom of a tall refrigerator case across from the end of the deli closest to meat and produce, near the olive bar.
- And DON responds: “YUP, Angelo Caputo’s Naperville, Deli area in the back near the corner”
- On the Arm & Hammer coupon, Nancy says: “I can only print one per computer.”
- But Wende says: “It only let me print one, also, when I first read this. But I tried just now and it let me print the second one. Weird . . .but ok!!!”
- From evelyn: “I don’t know if everyone has the same offers but for me jingit has .80 back on water (it says $3 minimum purchase for the water but I have never had a receipt rejected for not meeting the minimum purchase amount.). And .50 for scott toilet paper.”
- A question from Natalie on the Scott bath tissue: “I was wondering if it is also on the regular one not the soft one. If so does anyone else know the roll count.”
- Jane warns: “Wear gloves if you wear contacts as well. I learned the hard way years ago I had cut up hot peppers and took out my contacts hours after touching the pepper seeds/membranes and burned my eyes and the contacts! Nothing takes the oils out of the lenses (soft) even after I cleaned/soaked them they still burned. I did dishes and washed my hands several times during the day before touching the contacts and it still burned! I had to throw out those lenses. Since that time, I now wear gloves or use the knife to remove the seeds from peppers.”
- On the deli ends, Kari O. shares: “My husband gets these and pulls out his sushi cookie cutter. We end up with fun shapes and he puts them in my daughters bento case for homemade lunchables. Easy and cheap!”
- She also says: “I got these [Perfect Portions bags] free from the Jewel freezer promo last year. I have only used half the box since then, but I don’t portion out meats often. My family uses a whole package in most cases. lol. But we do use them for popcorn a lot. This way my kiddos can take a handful to go without using an expensive ziploc or taking a Tupperware container and losing it.”
Shop and Save
- Laura recommends: “Also check Shop and Save, they usually have these [deli ends] buy one get one free.”
- A report from twells on the free milk mobile coupon: “There is no expiration date. The coupon have an PLU number not a barcode.”
- Mandy says: “Valli foods used to have [deli ends] near the deli. Not sure where they are since they remodeled, but, they were very popular, so, I would assume they still have them. Glendale Heights store.