Here are the top ten Angelo Caputo’s deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 8/26/15 – 9/1/15 — Plus Caputo’s produce deals!
- View the full Caputo’s ad here. Joe Caputo’s runs different ads, so these prices are only good at Angelo Caputo’s.
- Caputo’s does not have a published coupon policy but they do have rules. They accept printable coupons under $2.00, but will not accept printables for a free item with no other purchase required (BOGO are fine). Caputo’s will not accept coupons with the name or logo of another store, even if they are manufacturer coupons.
Saturday August 29 at the Carol Stream location starting at 11AM, Battle of the Vino — compete, learn how to make wine or share tips and put yours to the test. Samples of wine, cheese, deli meat.
Top Caputo’s deals this week
- Visconti potato gnocchi 16 oz, $.79 while quantities last no rain checks.
- Case Farms chicken leg quarters 10 lbs, $3.90.
- Indiana Kitchen all natural locally produced pork baby back ribs, $2.99/lb.
- Fresh frozen tilapia fillets, $2.49/lb.
- 16 oz Kazik Polish rye bread, $.99.
- Fresh baked 22 oz cherry pie, $3.99.
- Sargento tastings or shredded cheese, 3/$5.00.
- $.75/1 Tastings 6/21 SS.
- Dutch Farms cheese slices, $1.50.
- Libby’s veggie pouches, $.50.
- Use $1.00/4 in the 8/23 RP.
- Chicken leg quarters, $.59/lb.
- Seedless watermelon, locally grown, $1.99.
- XL ripe tomatoes, locally grown, $.59/lb.
- Broccoli crowns, $.79/lb.
- 5 lb locally grown red potatoes, $1.69.
- 3 lb locally grown yellow onions, $.99.
- Michigan grown cubanella peppers, $.79/lb.
- Seedless cucumbers, $.50.
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms, $1.29.
- Organic green or red kale bunch, $99.
- Organic red or green leaf lettuce, $1.50.
- Organic Italian parsley bunch, $1.50.
- Organic gold, green, red Swiss chard, $1.50.
- Ambrosia apples, $.79/lb.
- Organic cantaloupe, $1.50.
- Lemons, 4/$1.00.
- Eggplant, $.79/lb.
- Locally grown jalapenos, $.69/lb.