Here are the best Angelo Caputo’s deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 7/6/16 – 7/12/16. Caputo’s is also offering free gelato for kids through July 10! See details here.
- View the full Caputo’s ad here. (Joe Caputo’s is a separate chain, so these prices are only good at Angelo Caputo’s.) On Tuesday, view your sneak peek Caputo’s ad here.
- Caputo’s does not have a published coupon policy but they do have rules. They accept printable coupons under $2.00, but will not accept printables for a free item with no other purchase required (BOGO are fine). Caputo’s will not accept coupons with the name or logo of another store, even if they are manufacturer coupons.
Top Caputo’s deals week of 7/6/16
- Download the Caputo’s app for a $5/$50 mobile coupon.
- Bonguard’s yellow American cheese, $2.49/lb.
- Bulgarian feta cheese, $2.99/lb.
- La Bella Romana take & bake bread loaves, sourdough, country Italian, rustic sesame polenta, $.99 each.
- 2 liter 7-Up, $.89.
- Home Run Inn 12″ thin crust, 2/$11.00.
- 8 oz Buddig premium lunch meat, $1.50.
- 14.5-15 oz Centrella tomatoes, $.69.
- 40 ct Zing sweetener, $1.99.
Caputo’s meat deals
- Smithfield boneless half pork roast, $1.69/lb.
- Smithfield boneless pork chops family pack, $1.89/lb.
- Semi-boneless ribeye steaks family pack, $5.99/lb.
- Krakus ham, $3.49/lb.
- Fresh frozen Tilapia fillets or fresh frozen wild caught butterfish, $1.99/lb.
- Boneless skinless chicken breast, $1.99/lb.
Caputo’s produce deals
- Cluster tomatoes, $.59/lb.
- California jumbo black plums or pluots, $.79/lb.
- Sweet mini peppers 1 lb, $1.69.
- Red onions, $.69/lb.
- Driscoll’s 1 lb strawberries or pint blueberries, $1.79.
- Use survey coupons.
- Papaya, $.59/lb.
- Organic pint grape tomatoes, $1.29.
- Organic cauliflower, $.79/lb.
- 3 lb organic Anjou pears, $2.99.
- Jumbo cantaloupe, $1.50.
- Limes, 12/$1.00.
- Ginger, $.49/lb.
- Jalapenos, $.49/lb.
- Daikon, $.49/lb.
- Opo squash, $.59/lb.
- California celery, $.59 each.
- Michigan grown romaine, $.59/lb.