Reader Deals 6/25/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Look for this offer on your account, from CMKW: “There is a promotion for some American Express card holders where if you spend $100 at either Target or Walmart, you receive a $30 statement credit at the end of a 90 day waiting period. It can be used a whopping FIVE times, and it can be combined with anything…coupons or clearance. I made out like a bandit last night after combining my health and beauty and home storage Qs.”
- Mark asks on the $8 online promo: “Can anyone explain how this works when ordering from them online? The site isn’t clear (at least not to me). So basically, if you order the bear online, it arrives “completed”, stuffed, dressed (if you choose), etc…so you’re basically just buying a teddybear online like you would from any shop? Or do they ship you the unstuffed bear that you can then take to one of their stores and watch them stuff it, etc. It seems that’s the whole point/enjoyment from “BUILD” a Bear…actually getting to build it. If you’re just ordering a teddy bear online, that doesn’t have the same appeal to me. Has anyone done this via build a bear online? I know you can walk into the store and purchase an unstuffed bear, stuff it, etc…but then the sale doesn’t apply….” Here’s what I found online: They come stuffed unless you specify otherwise in the comments box: “How do I order an animal unstuffed? To order an animal unstuffed, please enter a note in the comment section of the order screen.” I’m not sure if you can then just walk into build a bear with your already purchased animal and watch them stuff it — anyone else know?
Food 4 Less
- TracyS has additions to this week’s deals: “also included in buy 6 save $3 are 59oz minute maid oj $1.99 and Coffee-mate 32 oz creamer $1.99, both below my price points, and both items on my low stock list.”
- A recommendation from Kristy: “I need to suggest the honey roasted peanut, grind your own PB at fresh thyme! Sooo yummy!”
- Here’s a deal from feelgood: “Essential Everyday 12.25 oz marinade is $1.00 until 7/28 at Jewel, and there’s a $0.50/1 store coupon on the front page of the new monthly Big Book of Savings ad (6/24-7/28), to get it for $0.50.”
- One from maggie: “Hi I’m looking for an inflatable (twin or queen) mattress – does anyone know of a deal or perhaps can recommend a certain kind?? Thanks!!” Here’s what I’ve got: I posted a deal here on a queen with built-in pump. Or, at Menards through 7/5: Twin classic air bed, $12.99. It doesn’t look like it has the built-in pump, but you’d have to check details. Anyone else?
- A response to yesterday’s question about which papers to buy in NJ, from Mary: “The question of papers from NJ – I would suggest The New York Times and The Philadelphia Inquirer.”
- Artie also replies: “Roni,RE: NJ couponws“
- Finds from Artie: “Lansing store has a variety of closeouts too numerous to mention located in the SouthWest corner of the store and they were still adding things as I was leaving.. Found Peak Fresh Re-Usable Produce Bags, Set of 10 for $2.00. Plenty left as of now. Amazon sells these for $7.41 Vienna Hot dogs & Polish sausage closeout $2.99 located in cases by the meat section.
Major remodeling still going on here.”
- From SoapboxTray: “Zaycon: In regards to more fat. I commented about mine having more fat as time has gone on ordering through them and I looked at my history and I ordered 4 times. First 2/15/2012 most recent 8/28/2013 and ordered 4 times. It has been a while I guess! But sounds like a common theme to having more fat than previous, however I wanted to note that yes, I agree with Rachel and others saying that it is less fat than store brand, but I have been buying “Bare” and there is no trimming required on that. So I am getting used to that! :)”
- SoapboxTray also asks on the Zaycon salmon: “Has anyone tried their salmon and how they liked?” I think this is the first time they have done salmon in Chicago?