Calling all Zaycon Fresh fans: It’s your lucky day! Use code MEGADEAL today 11/14/16 only to get 12% off any order. One time use per household; new orders only.
Psst — they carry both chicken and bacon, if you need those for some reason!
What’s a Zaycon?
If you’re not familiar with Zaycon Fresh,
- They sell fresh meat products by the case.
- Head to local pickup locations at a specified date and time to pick up your order.
- They schedule pickup events across the country.
How much meat was that, again?
Check out open Zaycon events through February 2017, including:
- 25 lbs of wild Alaskan sockeye salmon fillets at $7.49/lb = $187.25 a case.
- 36 lbs of premium hickory smoked bacon at $3.79/lb = $136.44 a case.
- 40 lbs of 80/20 ground beef at $2.79/lb = $111.60 a case.
- 40 lbs of 93/7 ground beef = $151.60 a case.
- 40 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs or chicken breast at $1.69/lb = $67.60 a case.
More meats available; see their site for the full list and use code MEGADEAL for 12% off any of the bulk meat items above. (Note you’ll pay low food sales tax on these prices.)
Pickup locations and getting together to split this stuff
Pickup locations for Zaycon events in the Chicagoland area include: Oak Brook, Wheaton, Elk Grove, Bolingbrook, Naperville, Aurora, Rolling Meadows, St. Charles, Glenview, Elgin, and Orland Park. Put in your own ZIP code to see what cities are available near you.
Hopefully there is a date and time that will work for you. Head over to Zaycon to place your order now.
- Please feel free to chat and get together in comments about splitting orders, if these events are too large for your family’s needs.
- You can also talk about splitting orders over in the Mashup Mom Hot Deals Facebook group.
See the Zaycon Fresh site for specific pickup locations and times for these events.