Here are the top ten Strack & Van Til deals and coupon matchups for the week of 9/11/14.
- These matchups are based on the Chicago ad. In case of store variation, and to see the rest of this week’s deals, check your ad here.
- Strack’s takes expired manufacturer coupons back 30 days.
Top Strack’s deals
- Honeycrisp apples, $1.99/lb.
- Local green cabbage, $.29/lb.
- Local beets, parsnips, or turnips, $.69/lb.
- Local acorn, butternut, spaghetti, zucchini or yellow squash, $.79/lb.
- XL Idaho baking potatoes, $.39/lb.
- Totino’s party pizza or pizza rolls, $.99 must buy five, limit 2 offers. Print $1.10/4 party pizza and $1.00/3 rolls here. Print $1.00/4 party pizza here. Use $.72/2 rolls in the 8/4 SS or print $.75/3 here.
- Old Orchard 100% apple or apple blends 64 oz juice, $.99 limit 4. Print $.50/1 here to get it for $.49.
- In-ad manufacturer coupon: Save $1.00 when you buy one Barilla pasta and one Barilla sauce. Pasta sauce is $1.89 and blue box pasta is $1.00. Alternatively: $.75/1 jar Barilla pasta sauce. And, $1.00/3 boxes of Barilla pasta. And, $.55/2 pasta in the 9/7 SS2 and $.75/1 sauce in the 9/7 SS2.
- Seattle’s Best Coffee, $3.99. Print $2.00/1 here. Or use $1.50/1 in the 8/10 SS. Also print $1.00/1 here.
- Dannon yogurt cups, $.40 limit 10.