Reader deals 7/27/16: Here are some of the deals, heads up, and requests you shared recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
Kellogg’s Family Rewards
- Maria S. found: “Enter 25FREETOCOOLDOWN and get 25pts on Kelloggs Family Rewards. Expires 7/29/16.”
- Moms and More Oswego sent over the following: “Moms and More of Oswego is having its Fall Children’s Clothing & Toy Resale on Saturday, September 10th from 8am to 2pm. (www.momsandmoreoswego.org/resale). The bi-annual sale will be held at Long Beach Elementary School, 67 Long Beach Road in Montgomery. Blue Tagged items will be half price from 12pm to 2pm. There is a $1 admission fee at the door and NO STROLLERS are allowed on the sale floor. Please park in the rear parking lot of the school. Shoppers and Sellers wanted! Items for sale include children’s fall/winter clothing, indoor/outdoor toys, infant equipment, maternity clothes and so much more. For updates, more information and tips on selling and buying be sure to like our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/Oswego.Childrens.Resale Proceeds will benefit Moms and More of Oswego and Long Beach Home & School.”
- If you were looking at the $20 off $20 Shutterfly deal, Wendy says it’s “extended until midnight tonight”
Strack & Van Til
- Artie shares: “The NWI Times has Strack & Van Til coupons on a front page wrap around in TODAY’S PAPER 07/28. Free Dutch Farms Large Eggs,Pepsi or Mist Twist 120z 12pk $1.88,Pleasant View Milk 1%,2%,Whole,or Fat Free $.98,Quilted Northern Bath Tissue 12 double rolls Ultra Soft,or Ultra Plush $4.98,4%.00 off $50.00 purchase. Good 7/27 through 8/2. Limit 1 per coupon Limit 1 coupon per customer”
- He follows up: “There are no dollar or spending restrictions at all. Each coupon has the following on the bottom “Good 7/27 through 8/2 at Strack & Van Til Indiana locations only. Limit 1 per coupon Limit 1 coupon per customer””
- And jane replies: “Thanks Artie! Three of the coupons were also on the front of The Times weekly mailer that came today. Free eggs and $.98 milk. ?”
- From Artie: “The Tribune has Ultra coupons in the 1st section of today’s paper. Free Dutch Farms Large Eggs,Pepsi or Mist Twist 120z 12pk $1.88,Centrella Milk 1%,2%,Whole,or Fat Free $.98,Quilted Northern Bath Tissue 12 double rolls Ultra Soft,or Ultra Plush $4.98,4%.00 off $50.00 purchase. Good 7/27 through 8/2. Limit 1 per coupon Limit 1 coupon per customer”
- Jane follows up: “I was coming here to tell you about the coupons on pg. 7 of the Tribune, but Artie already did! I got the Pepsi and used the printable $1/2 coupon which made the 12 packs only $1.38 each. We didn’t think we’d beat the case price at Jewel this week, but that does! We also got the free eggs and the cheap milk with coupons. I’m saving the $5/$50 for the 1 day meat sale because we rarely spend that much unless we are getting meat or fish in bulk. I don’t think it even excludes alcohol on that one. On another note, I printed that Krakus ham coupon to get today and the deli clerk was packaging up pound bags of the ham on sale, so I took a bag she was making up. She said it was just over a pound and I said that’s fine because I knew I had to get at least that much to use the coupon. So at checkout, none of the coupons were scanning including that ham one and my expired Driscoll’s one. (I also found some Hodgson Mill Quinoa/brown rice pouches in clearance and used the new 75c printables on those) So she manually entered in all of them and when I got home and was putting the ham away I notice it is “Krakow Polish Ham” on sale for $2.88 lb. at our store…..OOPS, no wonder it did not scan! What’s the chance of that happening, those names so similar!!!???”
- Letsshop shares that Friday July 29 is friends & family day at Walgreens — get 20% off eligible regular price items in store with card + coupon or online with code SUMMER20.