Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Outlander reports: “I found at Caputo’s Papermate 10-pack pencils on clearance for $0.50, and got some free with the $0.50 Q.”
- Caroline posts on Facebook: “Today’s 8/21 Carson’s ad has a coupon for $10/$10 Black Friday coupon.”
- A heads up from Sue B.: “Tried to use this boho q today at Walmart and it wouldn’t scan Thus Walmart would not accept it. Will try and Jewel some time this week. Anyone else have trouble redeeming it.”
- Suzann shares: “A must read site for all food shoppers is foodsafetynews.com—they pick up all recalls,salmonella outbreaks,etc. Its worth a quick read once a week. You will know something before your grocery store gets around to pulling stuff from shelves. When I took my peanut butter back to WalMart that you mentioned they did not even know this–they refunded with no problems since I had the story from foodsafetynews.”
- On avoiding unnecessary additives, jaci is wondering: “Any recommendations on juice boxes?”
- From james: “I was wondering if you had any contact information on the Walmart/Hamburger Helper $6.44 rebate from months ago. I contacted General Mills and they told me this is a walmart offer and to contact them. To date I have not received my $12.88 (was allowed to do two offers).”
- Martha posts on Facebook: “I just found out that I need new brake pads and rotors (like now) at Midas, to the tune of around $400. Does anyone have any sources for savings from them, or an alternate place I could go for cheaper? (I am in south Naperville/Bolingbrook area if that helps.)”
- From juli on the deal at Meijer: “So the free split top bread with skippy/welch is also part of the 10/$10…it doesn’t screw up that free 11th item, does it? Would it count as one of the ten (so i’d get 11 items, 2 free) or is it independent, where I’d have to get 10, the free 11th, and then the free bread with the pbj?”
- A tip from Donalyn: “relative to Smart Must Haves, I had to email their tech support ([email protected]) my receipts (I sent a .jpg and a .pdf) & included my name/address in the email and they responded within 72 hours. :)”
- Eun confirms: “Wet Ones is also a good deal this week. The 40ct is on TPC for $1.99. There’s a $0.50 for 28ct or larger TQ, a $1/2 IP on coupons.com and a $2 ibotta rebate for buying 2. My store lets me use multiple TQs so they were free for me after the rebate.” Yep!
- From Patty: “I did find a Catalina announcement on this and the dates are 8/11/14-9/7/14. It includes ‘Shout, Pledge, Scrubbing Bubbles, Fantastik, or Windex products.’”