Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- On the Ziploc Perfect Portions, Kate says: “We always use these bags for our Zaycon chicken! Perfect way to keep the chicken fresh and free from freezer burn. We put one breast in each perfect portion bag and then put 10-12 in a ziploc bag. Easy, mess free way to pull out exactly what we need for dinner!”
- SoapboxTray shares: “I put banana’s in a large flat ziploc container (kind of shoe box size) and stack them in the freezer. I use banana’s frozen all the time in my smoothies. The banana’s pull away from each other fairly easy and break easily in pieces for your bullet or blender. Just hate to see you spend that much on wrapping individual bananas! :-)”
- Jane says: “There is a printable coupon for the Jell-o pudding on Smartsource for 55c/2. That makes it 52c each for the big boxes of pudding when you buy 4 items.”
- On the Quilted Northern deal:
- yvette found it ringing up for $12.49 then $3.50 instant savings coming off (worked on a single pack as well as $7.00 coming off two), making it $8.99 at the Roselle/Wise store in Schaumburg.
- Judy S. calculated: “That works out to $.25/double roll.”
- Mary J found it to be $12.49 AFTER the savings in Des Plaines.
- Kelly emails: “Fresh Express Salad 30 Day rebate/coupon Fresh Express Coupons Offer Form ( New! Ongoing ) Receive For every two bags you enter up to 14 bags in 30 days they’ll email you a money-saving coupon OR Enter 15 salad bag codes within 30 days after signing up and get $50 in coupons to use throughout the year.
I entered 2 codes and received a $1 off two coupon. You can only print once. So with the Jewel sale, you could get a bag for a dollar. The website is www.saladswap.com Click on Sign Up under the 30 day salad swap.”
- For Starbucks, Elizabeth posts on Facebook: “check youe emails..i just got an offer if you reload your card with visa get a $5 bonus with 25 or a $10 bonus with 50“
- Kelly emails: “Here’s another deal I saw on My coke rewards website. You get a free pretzel if you download their app and the first 25,000 people get 10 free coke reward bonus points. I did it 2 days ago, got my reward for a free pretzel, and got the free pretzel today while shopping at Stratford Mall. That’s a $3 value. It says it takes 7-10 days to get the 10 points, so I don’t know yet if I received that yet. Here’s the weblink.”
- Rita found: “The Ekrich sausage is 2/$5 at Mariano’s so $.50 each after doubling of coupon which you can do on Wednesday’s! Just grabbed myself some today! I’ve been adding this to the pan when I roast veggies and potatoes in the oven and it makes for a quick yummy dinner!”
- Nancy noticed: “I saw a sign up today in Meijer near this detergent that said ‘Buy $25 of Clorox, Arm and Hammer, >>>, and _____ and get $5 off instantly’ I live in a Thursday-Wed. sale area, is this already going on? And if so, is it spend $20 or spend $25? Or is this another separate deal that is starting on Thursday?”
- Kerri reports: “We are in Indiana and my mom went earlier this week. Both of the buy 8 save $8 were the same deal. She bought 2 deli fresh and 6 steam fresh and the $8 came off. Don’t know if this is the same everywhere or a glitch.”
- So Nikki wonders: “Hmm-can you buy 16 in one transaction?”
- Elizabeth on Facebook is wondering about Raise for discounted gift cards: “Has anyone tried this site…“ I have bought electronic CVS and Lucy and everything went smoothly each time!
- Kari O. spotted: “Today’s deal at staples are really, really discounted Lifeproof cases for iPad and iPad mini. I just bought a backup for mine.”
- An idea from Jennifer: “Awhile back there was a Quaker rebate (I think in All You magazine?). Any idea if it’s still valid and can be used when price matching the [Jewel price for] Quaker Oats cereal at Walmart?” It is here, and says hrough 9/30 — although no guarantee it won’t run out like the Dr. Pepper one did on the last day or two.
- Julie warns: “Make sure to compare sizes. We wanted to price match the granola bars a few weeks back, but Walmart carried slightly different sizes than everywhere else.”