Reader deals 5/28/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- A heads up from Kathryn on the Cheryl’s deal: “The $5 “reward card” that is included with each cookie purchase cannot be used on another single cookie purchase. I just tried to do that and called the 800 number…the cheapest thing that the $5 reward card can be used towards is $22 before any tax or shipping. That being said – I have received two of these as gifts and they are GOOD cookies.”
- In response to yesterday’s question about discount gift cards, from Kristina: “For iTunes, if you have an American Express card, log in and check your offers. I had $10 back if I spent $10 on iTunes. Buying a gift card worked.”
- And Connie comments: “Samantha I was at the Oak Brook Coatco today and they had iTunes cards $100 for $85. I buy a lot from Gyft but the discount is usually much smaller. Thet give points back per purchase depending on the amount and type of paymenr.”
- Next time you’re in Jewel, take a look for the new Big Book. Jane comments: “I see the new Big Book is out for this month starting today. There is another Fresh Express $1 coupon in it too. I only scanned thru 1/2 of it online this morning but have not actually seen the paper one in the stores yet. The front cover has coupons for EE products I remember… It’s 40 pages long! My laptop is not real fast or large but I do see the EE mayo is $2.49, so $1.99 w/ store coupon. Also, the EE baked beans are $1.69, so $1.19 after that coupon on front. Watch out for the BBQ sauce one, the coupon is for the huge bottle and not the one on sale for $1.” Fresh Express emphasis added.
- On the VitaFrute cocktail deal, TracyS suggests: “Check Jewel. They usually have it for $10 or $11. Wish I had another VitaFrute coupon. used mine a few weeks back.”
- Cari shares some special pricing from the Jewel at 12803 Harlem in Palos Heights only — plus check that special flyer for a $5/$50 store coupon. Highlights: Butcher Block thick cut bacon $1.99/lb, Chobani Greek yogurt cups $.88. Head over to the Hot Deals Facebook group to see her photos and check out the whole special ad.
- One from ally: “I’m having trouble submitting my Meijer receipt for the green mountain saving star deal. It keeps saying that coupon not found when I ever the upc (hazelnut green mountain coffee kcups)- I emailed ss days ago still not response and I’m trying to do the bonus offer! anyone have any insight or can help? thanks :(“
- And peaches asks: “Hi- I just checked my checkout 51 offers, and I have a new one for Whole Foods for $3 back on Crystal Lake Farms chicken. Has anybody seen this at WF? I have never seen this there. You have to purchase at least $4.99 worth of chicken in order to get the refund. I still have $.55 back on Thomas english muffins too, but all I every buy is the whole wheat variety. Does anybody know if the WW ones are on sale anywhere. I assume that Dollar Tree does not carry the whole wheat ones. I know Jewel puts the plain ones on sale for $2 all the time, but they usually don’t have the whole wheat ones on sale at the same time. Usually all I buy that is on my list is bananas, and it is going to take me forever to get to $20 at $.25 a week. Right now I am at $11.75.” I have only ever seen regular and raisin at Dollar Tree, anyone else?
- In response to yesterday’s question about birthday party favor bubbles, Jen shares: “Martha, I can’t tell you the exact price, but I’m pretty sure I saw favor-sized bubbles a few months ago at US Toy/Constructive Playthings in Skokie, if you’re anywhere near there. They came in packs like like 10 or 12, and I don’t think they were too expensive.”