Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- On the Frito Lay snack packs, christina reports: “Thanks! Also, I am not sure if everyone gets this but when I bought it just now it came with a “sample” of Juicy Fruit chews for free (normally $3.99).”
- A find from grandma g: “I just found Glad Zipper Gallon Food Storage Bags, 50 Count (Pack of 4) with a 15% off coupon Price $17.26, Subscribe & Save: -$3.45, Coupon Savings: -$2.59 —– Total: $11.22 That’s a box of 50 Gallon size bags for about $2.80 each. Store boxes are much smaller count so I thought this is a good price,”
- Cathy has been using Checkout 51: “I have been buying Mrs. Renfro’s salsa every week. It runs about $2 at Woodman’s so I get it for about $1. For gourmet delicious salsa I’ll take it! Also, you can take the fruit variety salsa, mix with cream cheese and you have an awesome pretzel dip :)”
- Kristina says: “For the homemade vanilla extract, purchase extract grade beans. They are drier so they don’t add as much water to the finished product, plus they’re cheaper. I ordered these back in July and got 50 beans. I bought the large Kirkland’s brand vodka from Costco, removed about a cup of vodka, then followed the directions and cut the beans into 1/2 inch pieces and tossed them all in. By far, the best batch I’ve ever made!
- Sabrina adds: “Love homemade vanilla. Due to allergies in our house I use Ciroc vodka because it is made from grapes and has no other fillers like corn or gluten etc. I also bought the vanilla beans from Amazon. I do a lot of baking and cooking and just started my second bottle stewing. The first bottle was started in 2010, it goes a long way and tastes amazing. I so happen to take a shot off the top before adding the vanilla so there is enough room in the bottle and no spill over.”
- Jane says: “I checked the price on the Orville popcorns and they are $3.29 each this week BOGO. The sign below said it expired 11-4, I believe but that sign did not mention the FREE 2- 2 liters of pop. I’m guessing that sale may only be thru this week so if you want the popcorn deal with 3 things free you better get it sooner than later. I sure hope we do get that $1/2 coupon this weekend!”
- Melanie reports that the Frito Lay snack packs: “These are $5.99 at Jewel this week.”
- From feelgood: “The Meijer weekly ad I picked up today at the Homer Glen store shows Eckrich Smoked Sausage at 1.69 each (mix or match 5). So only .69 each after the $1 coupon.”
- Sara shares: “Went shopping at Meijer last night and found some great deals!
1) Buy $50 or more of the following gift cards, get a $10 checkout coupon valid on your next order: Applebee’s, Darden (Maggiano’s, Chili’s, etc.), Cold Stone Creamery, Fandango Dinner and a Movie, IHOP, LongHorn Steakhouse, Panda Express, Red Lobster, Steak ‘n Shake. (10/12-10/25). I also got a $5 off $50 Meijer gift card coupon from the Catalina machine. Not sure if it was because I purchased one of the gift cards above or because I shop at Meijer every week, but definitely worth keeping an eye out for.
2) If you have Ibotta and the new app, Shrink, there are two awesome deals on alcohol. VEEV Vodka is on price drop for $24.99. Earn $15.00 back from Ibotta and $8.00 back from Shrink for a net cost of $1.98! VitaFrute Cocktails are on price drop for $12.99. Earn $9.00 back from Ibotta and $5.00 back from Shrink for a $1.01 moneymaker! I did both last night and it worked fine. Also, Shrink now has a note that you can mark on the receipt which items you are trying to get money for to help speed up processing time. Got mine verified within a few hours by doing that. 3) The small bags of Snapea Crisps are regularly $1.69 and there is $0.50 printable on Coupons.com and an Mperks available. They are with the raisins in the produce section. Shopmium has 30% of your purchase for one bag. I bought 2 bags and used 2 coupons. Somehow I got back $0.72. Not sure how they came up with that, but okay with me!
- Shandelle is wondering: “Anyone else having problems with the bricks coupons.com printables being weird lately? I’ve lost several prints because it stays stuck forever on the printing screen (using chrome on my macbook). It’s inconsistent. But the most aggravating was I just redeemed 1000 points in Kellogg’s Family Rewards for a printable that didn’t go to my printer and the link is one time use. I’ve never had that happen before. I sent them an email and hope they send me a new link, but who knows.. it’s been very frustrating to keep losing prints of really good coupons. Did coupons.com change anything??”
- Monique posts in Hot Deals: “If you don’t mind getting Cool Ranch Doritos instead of Sun Chips, you can get a 50 pack at Sam’s for $10.89, plus tax.” This is at the Hodgkins location — prices will vary by club, can put in ZIP and pick store to see at yours.
- Kari O. says: “They also have the twin packs of yellow Listerine for 91¢ too…”
- She adds: “PS: keep in mind the regular store hours open at 10am, but Business and Plus members get in starting at 7. So, if you wait til 10 they will most likely be gone. Same if you do in store pick up because they don’t immediately pull those items or take them out of their inventory immediately.”