Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- From nilo: “Just an update jingit now has jewel and the option for other. I have tried using other but with jewel receipts, it was not showing up in their list to choose, and they were processed.Also, jingit has a “thanksgiving” icon and it has rebates for butterball turkey, ocean spray cranberries, potatoes, green beans & corn, stuffing & more…I thought i’d post since jingit is not an app I read about that often.”
- A find from boce: “I saw the disney frozen sticker book at dollar tree in Batavia.”
- Diane posts on Facebook: “hi, the homeless and kids toy drive. they need help. if people can send a toy or a dollar to them.THEY NEED SLEEPING BAGS for the cold. and warm cloths. if you want to look them up on facebook.. it is Humble Hearts Organization , thank you.”
- A tip from Outlander: “sign up for Payless texts. You’ll always get discount codes. This is the latest one: PAYLESS: $10 off any $25 in-store purchase + up to 50% off Boots- Final Weekend! Use 251451957 or view here (Exp.11/23/14) Reply HELP=help”
- From susie: “i just received an email from carson’s for $50 off $100 purchase or $25 off $50 purchase. In the fine print it says all purchases count towards the $100 but $50 of that purchase must be regular or sale( and this includes their other clearance thats not yellow or black dot). It might make for some good sales”
- Suzann shares: “Kroger is running a deal on gift cards this week–get 4 times the value in fuel points. I get Amazon cards– just moving money from one pocket to the other.”
- SoapboxTray reports: “I was at the Vernon Hills Mariano’s yesterday and they have 18 oz. Quaker 1 minute or regular oatmeal canisters for $2. Print the $1. off from the Target site (man. Q) and get for $1. or FREE on Double Daze.”
- Something to look for from feelgood: “For the Kraft chunk cheese deal, check your local Centrella ad to see if you have a Kraft $3.00/6 manufacturer coupon. Found one in my Chipains ad. Buy 6 chunk cheese for $12, use one $3.00/6 coupon. Pay $9.00 and get a $4.00 catalina, for a net cost of $5.00, or $0.83 each.”
- From Ann in Hot Deals: “Has anyone seen any great deals for Lego Batman 3 for XBOX360? I have a little guy who has this game at the top of his list. Thanks.”
- J. Alan says: “No signage or GC at target in Broadview two days ago but the [GE LED bulbs] deal was working at the Hillside location.” Yep!
- Pam adds: “I *accidentally bought both a 60W and a 40W (meant to buy both 60W but somehow inadvertently grabbed a 40w). I DID still get the GC.” Good to know!