Reader deals 3/28/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: email@example.com.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
Answers to yesterday’s Reader Requests
To see the original questions and a few more responses, check out Reader Deals 3/27/15.
- In response to the question about white vinegar on sale, Suzann comments: “For generic white vinegar go to Wal Mart –the great value brand is on the bottom shelf and is very cheap(gallon).
I use it to scale out my coffee maker –run through a empty filter several times and then a couple of
runs with just water.”
- And roni found: “Cynthia W, Marianos has 1 gallon Roudy’s white vinegar for 1.50″
- In response to the question of where to buy goat’s milk, April suggests: “Joanne, maybe look on the internet for local farms that sell goat’s milk.”
- On the free Cadbury creme egg from SavingStar, Valentina S. points out: “CVS has Cadbury creme eggs BOGO through today, 3/28. I got two.”
- From liz: “If anyone knows where peets coffee k-cups are on sale or if anyone stops at meijers today can you see how much they are for me ty!”
- A find from feelgood: “Free $3 at Jamba Juice + Free Smoothie on Birthday every year with Insider Rewards“
- From Jane: “I got my Target ad in my local paper today and it did have the coupon in it. You can text “GROCERY” to 827438 for the mobile version. There is also another coupon for $1/2 -9 oz. or larger bagged chocolate. You can text “CANDY” for that one to the same number. Not sure if they will work until tomorrow though because that’s when the paper coupons in the ad are valid.”