1Sale has colored jeans for $14.99 today. Shipping is free. Choose from 5 different color options.
Target’s deal of the day is for Mossimo men’s jeans for just $18 shipped. These are boot-cut jeans. They have a bunch of sizes available.
Carhartt recently sent over a pair of boy’s washed denim dungaree pants for Mr. 5 to put to the test — they’re bringing their knowledge of rugged workwear over to clothes that kids can play hard in. Well, he’s just the kid to test that out, trust me! We’re all too familiar with the hole-in-the-knee raggedy hems scenario here, because Mr. 5 never, and I mean never, stops moving. 🙂
He even tested them out upside-down for us…
And the upside-down halfway splits are a particular favorite… (excuse the cluttered background — boy also is not keen on putting toys away 😉 )
These are a nice, rugged pair of jeans. I’ve been buying boys jeans for a while, although Mr. 10 was never quite as hard on his! — and you get to the point where you can tell if they’re going to last. I am pretty sure Mr. 5 will outgrow this pair before wearing them out.
(And no, he doesn’t even sit still to play video games — he was all over this chair in every position possible!)
These Carhartt boy’s jeans are also adjustable-waist, which is a huge plus. I had to cinch these in quite a bit, because when you move that much, you also stay pretty skinny!
The other thing I liked was the lack of difficult buttons or snaps — these are easy for little fingers to latch.
The fine print
I received a pair of jeans from Carhartt for purposes of this review. All opinions in this post, however, are my own.
Remember those jeans everyone was getting for free at Meijer a while back with their $10 off denim when you bought a Meijer gift card deal? Well, there’s now a recall on certain Falls Creek infant and toddler denim jeans because the snap can come off and present a choking hazard — read more on the CSPC site here.
(Thanks, Deals in the Mitten)
Note — if these are the same as the junior jeans that have previously been on the daily deals, they run small, and you might want to go a size up. So here’s the dealio!
- Mossimo juniors jeans are on Target’s daily deal today — buy one get one free at $22.99 with free shipping. So right there, that’s $11.50 a pair. But let’s make it better!
- Target’s offering a free $15 gift card with $75 apparel purchase, and
- You can take $7 off $70 with code 37AVVQYP.
So, here’s the deal:
- Buy eight pairs of jeans at BOGO at $22.99 = $91.96.
- Get $7 off with code 37AVVQYP = $84.96.
- Get back a $15 Target gift card for a net cost of $69.96 for eight pairs of jeans, or just $8.75 a pair!
(Thanks, The Coupon Project)
Here are a few unadvertised jeans deals at Menards, sent over by Christy at The Shopper’s Apprentice.
- Levi’s Women’s Boot Cut Jeans, $14.00 with $5 MIR No Limit
- Women’s Rugged Jeans Size 6-20, $16.99 with $10 MIR No Limit
- Men’s Rugged Jeans Relaxed Fit Sizes 30″ – 42″, $16.99 with $10 MIR No Limit
f you are buying these, they run incredibly small, so go up at least one size, probably two. Other daily deals include
Mega build & go table, $19.99!
I know… I couldn’t believe it either, but Target’s deal of the day is on Mossimo junior boot cut jeans: $8.00, free shipping.
f you are buying these, they run incredibly small, so go up at least one size, probably two. Other daily deals:
- LG 50″ plasma TV, $549.99.
- Junior’s turtleneck dress, $15.00.
- Sonia Kashuk limited edition 6 piece brush set, $14.99.
- Peavey Rockmaster bundles, $24.49.
Deals of the day always ship free!
Bump! Earlier this wasn’t giving free shipping. That’s fixed. And a couple of you commented with this:
- Add four pairs to your cart, and on the last page of checkout they come to $24 with free shipping. It should come to $32, but some kind of extra weird discount is coming off. I tried it myself, and sure enough, on the last page the price dropped to $24.00.
Outlander points out this is why — I cannot read: “It says on Target page Buy 3 or more, get 25% off.”
Head over to Target’s Daily Deals site, where today’s is Mossimo juniors boot cut jeans, BOGO at $16.00 with free shipping. The last time they did BOGO it didn’t show up til the last page of checkout.
RDietz pointed out I forgot cash back, so here, go through ShopAtHome.com for 3% cash back.