The week of 9/28/14, we’re expecting three inserts: One SmartSource, one Red Plum, and one P&G. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or that one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- Clorox $1/2 liquid bleach product (11/28)
- Hershey’s $1.50/2 9-22oz reese’s, kit kat, hershey’s, york, almond joy, mounds, payday, jolly rancher, milk duds, whoppers or twizzlers snack size bags (10/18). The ECB deals at CVS are often on two bags, so it’s nice to finally see a coupon that doesn’t require you to buy three.
- Ortega $.50/2 products (12/31). Since the $1.00/2 printable refuses to reset, lol, this is better than nothing!
- Purina ONE $2/1 dry dog or cat food (11/8) TARGET COUPON. Hopefully they’ll run another gift card deal.
- Clairol $5/2 hair color excludes age defy, balsam and textures & tones (10/12)
- Crest $1.50/1 rinse 473ml+
- Luvs $.50/1 diapers
- Oral-B B1G1 free healthy clean or cavity defense manual toothbrush up to $1.24 (10/12)
- Pantene $2/1 styler or treatment product and Pantene $5/3 products. Select Pantene is $2.88 at Ultra through Tuesday, and there’s the instant savings deal going at Meijer through Wed. (Chicago ads), and if you pick up papers on Saturday you can use with the beauty coupons in this past Sunday’s Target ad through Sat.
- Tide $2/1 detergent excludes tide detergent 10oz, tide simply clean & fresh and tide pods
- Advil $3/1 congestion relief, allergy & congestion relief, cold & sinus or allergy sinus product (10/6)
- all $1/1 product ets (11/9)
- Axe $2/1 daily fragrance or deodorant stick ets (10/26)
- Clear $1.50/1 scalp & hair product ets (10/26)
- Dove Buy body wash 22oz+, get free hair care product up to $5 ets (10/12). Will be good for ECB deals at CVS.
- Dunkin’ Donuts $1.50/1 11oz+ coffee bag (10/26)
- Hefty $1.25/1 tall kitchen trash bags (11/30)
- Suave Professionals $1.50/1 shampoo or conditioner ets (10/26)
- TRESemme $5/2 product excludes trial and 4.2oz hairspray (10/26)
So, how many?
Well, we have a TON of coupons for Target and drugstore deals this week, but pitifully few food coupons, so it depends what your game is. I’m pretty well stocked on HBA items, so may only get two. If you play the drugstore game more than I do or are building a stockpile, you may wish to invest in more.