On Sunday 5/29/16 we’re expecting one newspaper insert: P&G. (Because they never care if it’s a holiday weekend…) See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide. Coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include some of the coupons listed or one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally the Sun-Times will contain an extra coupon, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) Outside Chicagoland, buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some to trade.
So what looks good to me?
- Gain $5/3 laundry detergents, flings, liquid fabric enhancer, dryer sheets or fireworks excludes sheets 20ct or smaller and flings 5ct. Regional — if we do get here, see this post for a deal idea.
- Tide/Gain $2/1 tide pods or gain laundry detergent or flings excludes pods and flings 5ct. Also regional.
- Bounce $2/1 sheets 105ct+. Yup, regional.
- Always $1/1 radiant or infinity pads 12ct+ (6/11).
- Clairol $5/2 hair color or cc + colorseal conditioner excludes age defy, balsam and textures & tones (6/11).
- Fresh Step $2/1 clumping litter 15lbs+ (6/25).
- Gillette $5/1 fusion proshield razor (6/11). Assuming we ever see a real sale on this newer product.
- Gillette/Venus $3/1 razor or disposable 2ct+ disposables excludes sensor2 2ct and daisy 2ct. AND Venus $5/1 swirl razor (6/11).
- Luvs $2/1 diapers.
- Metamucil $2/1 product.
- Old Spice $5/1 shampoo or 2-in-1 and 1 styling product (6/11). ? this seems high, but we’ll see.
- Pampers $3/2 bags or 1 box diapers or pants.
- Pantene $5/3 products must include shampoo and conditioner or styler excludes 6.7oz (6/11).
So, how many?
Ugh, I really hate these skimpy one insert weeks, don’t you? There are some decent coupons in here, especially if we get the regional higher value ones, though. I’ll update you in “Notes from the Chicago Tribune” after picking up my early edition papers tomorrow.