The week of 11/22/15 we’re expecting two inserts: SmartSource and Red Plum. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide. Coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include some of the coupons listed or one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally the Sun-Times will contain an extra coupon, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) Outside Chicagoland, buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some to trade.
So what looks good to me?
- Duracell $3/2 coppertop aa, aaa 8pk+, c4, d4 or 9v2; quantum aa, aaa 6pk, c3, d3 or 9v2; or rechargeable, hearing aid or specialty batteries excludes 1ct and trial (12/19)
- Fiora $1/1 12 roll+ bath tissue or 6 roll+ paper towels (12/31)
- Gillette/Venus $3/1 razor excludes disposables (12/19)
- Gillette/Venus/Satin Care $1/1 shave gel 5.9oz+ (12/19)
- L’Oreal $2/1 advanced haircare shampoo or conditioner product excludes 1.7oz trial (12/19)
- Mars $1/2 holiday products 2-19.5oz dnd (12/25)
- Colgate coupons including $.50/1 paste, $2.00/1 480ml+ mouthwash or rinse.
- Eucerin $2/1 body lotion or crème item 2-16.9oz excludes trial and gift sets (12/19) … + more Eucerin coupons.
- Hershey’s $1/2 hershey’s kisses, hershey’s nuggets, hershey’s miniatures, reese’s, york, kit kat and rolo candies 7.8oz+ (12/5)
- Litehouse $.55/1 dressing, dip or cheese dnd (2/14) AND Litehouse $.55/1 herb dnd (2/14)
- Pillsbury $1/3 refrigerated baked goods products (2/13)
- Pyrex $1/1 bakeware, prepware or storage (2/29)
- Wonderful $.50/1 5lb+ sweet scarletts (12/22)
So, how many?
Eh. I think I’m going with two. You?