The week of 10/19/14, we’re expecting one insert: SmartSource. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or when one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- Frito-Lay Ready To Go Snacks $1/1 item (12/31)
- Hershey’s $1.50/3 reese’s, kit kat, hershey’s, york, almond joy, mounds, payday, milk duds or whoppers snack size bags 9-22oz (10/31)
- Huggies $2/1 little snugglers, little movers or overnites diapers (11/15).
- Mott’s $.75/1 fruit punch rush, wild grape surge or strawberry boom 64oz bottle or 8oz bottles 6pk (12/31).
- Similasan $3/1 product (12/7). Good for RR deals at Walgreens sometimes.
- Thomas $.55/1 english muffins dnd (12/31)
- Twizzlers/Jolly Rancher $1.50/3 snack size bags 9oz+ (10/31).
So, how many?
Zzzzz. I’ll let you know tomorrow if there were any surprises after I buy my ONE.