On Sunday 7/3/16 we’re expecting one newspaper insert: P&G. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide. Coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include some of the coupons listed or one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally the Sun-Times will contain an extra coupon, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) Outside Chicagoland, buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree. Check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some to trade.
So what looks good to me?
- Always $2/1 radiant or infinity pads 12ct+ (7/16)
- Bounty $1/1 towel product 6ct+
- Charmin $1/1 product 6+ mega/mega plus rolls or 12+ double/double plus rolls
- Clairol $5/2 hair color boxes excludes age defy, balsam and textures & tones (7/16)
- Covergirl $3/1 lashblast mascara product excludes accessories
- Crest $1.50/1 mouthwash 23ml/8oz+ (7/16)
- Febreze B1G1 free product excluding unstopables up to $3.29 (7/16)
- Gillette $3/1 razor 1ct+ or disposable 2ct+ excludes sensor2 2ct
- Gillette/Venus/Satin Care $2/1 shave gel 5.9oz+
- Head & Shoulders $5/2 full size products 380ml/12.8oz+ excludes all treatments (7/16)
- Luvs $2/1 diapers (7/16)
- Pampers $2/1 splashers swim diaper (7/16)
- Pampers $3/2 bags or 1 box diapers or pants (7/16)
- Pantene $5/3 products must include shampoo and conditioner or styler excludes 6.7oz (7/16)
- Prilosec OTC $6/2 42ct products (7/16)
- Tampax $2/1 pearl or radiant tampon 16ct+ (7/16)
- Venus/Daisy $3/1 venus razor or venus/daisy disposable 2ct+ excludes daisy2 2ct
Note: REGIONAL P&G coupons will also include: $2.00/1 Tide detergent, $3.00/1 Tide Pods (excludes 5 ct), $2.00/1 Gain detergent, and buy two Tide get free Downy. I’ll update you after I get the early edition paper on Saturday morning, but we usually do receive these in Chicago.
So, how many?
If we get the Tide coupons, more. 🙂 It’s too bad it’s just a P&G on this holiday weekend, but some nice values in this edition…