The week of 8/2/15 we’re expecting three inserts: Two Red Plum and a SmartSource. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or when one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
So what looks good to me?
- Dial/Tone $2/2 dial, dial for men, dial kids or dial baby body wash, dial, dial for men or tone bar soap 6pk+ or dial lotion ets (8/22)
- got2b $2/1 styling item (8/29)
- Purex $3/2 crystals fragrance boosters (8/16)
- Right Guard $2/2 anti deo products excludes sport (9/2)
- Soft Scrub $1/1 product 20oz+ (8/23)
- all/Snuggle $2/2 product ets (9/13)
- Balance Bar $1/2 singles (11/2)
- Ball Park $.55/1 hot dog product dnd (9/13) AND Ball Park $.75/1 park’s finest dnd (9/13)
- Fiora $.55/1 12 roll+ bath tissue or 6 roll+ paper towels (9/30)
- L’Oreal $2/1 advanced hairstyle product excludes 1.7oz trial (8/29) AND L’Oreal $2/1 everstrong, oleotherapy, everpure, evercurl, eversleek or evercreme shampoo, conditioner or treatment product (8/29)
- Purina Beneful B1G1 free 3.5lb or smaller dog food up to $6.55 (8/31)
- Rolaids B1G1 free tablet bottle 60ct+ up to $5.50 (8/31)
- Aussie $3/3 shampoo, conditioner or styling products ets (8/29)
- BIC $1/2 stationery products (9/15)
- BIC $3/1 disposable razor ets (8/29)
- Blue Bunny $.75/1 premium ice cream or novelty excluding personals and pints (9/30). Should be $1.00 here, hopefully!
- Daisy $.50/1 cottage cheese (11/30)
- Five Star $1/2 products (9/30)
- General Mills $.50/1 3.7oz+ chex mix, check mix buddies, check mix popped, chex mix xtreme, chex chips, bugles corn snacks or gardetto’s snack mix (9/26)
- GoGo SqueeZ $1/2 4pk+ (9/30)
- Herbal Essences $3/3 shampoo, conditioner or styling products excludes color, body wash and trial (8/29)
- Honey Maid $1/2 grahams 14oz+ (9/12)
- Kraft $.75/2 15.8-16oz salad dressings (9/27)
- Old El Paso $1/3 products excludes refrigerated, frozen and soup products (9/26)
- Pantene $2/1 styler or treatment product ets (8/29) AND Pantene $4/2 products ets (8/16)
- Pillsbury $.50/1 toaster strudel, toaster scrambles pastries or pancakes excludes heat-n-go mini pancakes (10/24)
- Yoplait $1/10 yogurt cups (9/26)
- Ziploc $1/2 bags (9/26)
So, how many?
What are you thinking? I am thinking maybe four.