On Sunday 10/2/16 we’re expecting four newspaper inserts: Two SmartSource and two Red Plum. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide. Coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include some of the coupons listed or one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally the Sun-Times will contain an extra coupon, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) Outside Chicagoland, buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree. Check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- Advil $3/1 cold & sinus, sinus congestion & pain, allergy sinus or allergy & congestion relief product (10/9)
- Advil Children’s $3/1 product (10/9)
- Got2b $2/1 styling product ets (11/5)
- Herbal Essences $4/2 shampoo, conditioner or styling products ets (10/15)
- Robitussin $3/1 adult product (10/9)
- Robitussin Children’s $3/1 product (10/9)
- Soft Scrub $1/1 20oz+ product (10/22)
- Balance $1/3 individual bars (11/30)
- Bar-S $.55/2 franks, bologna or ham/turkey lunchmeat dnd (11/13) & Bar-S $.75/1 sausage, hot link or bacon dnd (11/13)
- MET-Rx $1/2 bars or 1 value pack (11/30)
- Pure Protein $1.50/2 bars or 1 bar or shake multipack or 1 powder (11/30)
- Chicken Sea $1/2 salmon items dnd (11/30)
- Colgate $1/1 total, optic white, enamel health, max fresh or sensitive toothpaste 3oz+ (10/15)
- Blue Diamond $1.50/2 4oz+ almonds cans (12/4)
- Blue Diamond $1/1 10oz+ almonds bag (12/4)
- Claritin $4/1 children’s syrup 8oz or chewables 20ct+ (10/30)
- Clorox $1.50/2 clean up products, disinfecting wipes 34ct+, liquid bleach 55oz+ or manual toilet bowl cleaner products (11/2)
- Fiora $.55/1 12 roll bath tissue or 6 roll paper towels (11/19)
- Jolly Time $.50/1 pop corn package excluding single microwave bags (11/30)
So, what do you think?
STILL hoping for the fall baking coupons to start appearing soon, but probably more closer to November! 🙂 As usual lately, many coupons that will be useful for drugstore deals and stocking up on HBA items, but very few food coupons of interest.
As always, I’ll post a Saturday morning update on what we actually received and any surprises in the next Notes from the Chicago Tribune.