The week of 5/31/15 we’re expecting three inserts: P&G, Red Plum, and SmartSource. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or when one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- Bounty $1/2 towels 2+ rolls
- Clairol $5/2 hair color boxes excludes age defy, balsam and textures & tones (6/14)
- Crest $1/1 toothpaste 3oz+ or liquid gel excludes cavity, baking soda and tartar control
- Head & Shoulders $3/2 full size product 380ml/12.8oz+ excludes treatments. Maybe Target will do another gift card deal…
- Pantene $5/3 products must include shampoo and conditioner or styler excludes 6.7oz
- Tide/Downy $3/2 tide detergents, downy or tide washing machine cleaner excludes tide detergent 10oz, downy libre enjuague, tide simply clean & fresh, tide simply clean & sensitive and tide pods
- Gillette/Venus $2/1 gillette fusion, proglide or mach3 or venus razor or disposable ets (6/6) WALGREENS COUPON. So maybe a coupon stack somewhere in the future for a deal?
- L’Oreal $5/2 preference or excellence haircolor products excludes preference mousse absolue (6/27)
- Target $3/1 up & up 200ct 220mg naproxen, 250ct 200mg ibuprofen or 500ct 500mg acetaminophen (6/30)
- Dannon $1/1 light & fit, greek or oikos 4pk (7/21)
- Frigo $.75/1 cheese heads snack cheese 12ct+ (7/12). 12 oz is $2.99 at Pete’s this week, $3.48 at Ultra.
- Gerber $3/1 formulas 22-26oz (6/30)
- OxiClean $3/1 laundry detergent (7/11)
- Poise $3/1 pads or liners excluding 14-26ct liners and 10ct pads (6/30)
- So Delicious $1/1 dairy free product (8/31)
- Yasso $1/1 frozen greek yogurt (9/7)
So, how many?
It’s kind of a dismal week for food coupons (although I’m hoping we do get both the So Delicious and the Frigo — yes, a certain amount of cognitive dissonance there, but I have both a little Cheese Head and a dairy allergic guy here). It’s a nice week for drugstore coupons, so, purchase according to your family’s needs.