An unadvertised Catalina deal at Jewel this week: Spend $30 on Huggies diapers, get $10 OYNO. Two scenario ideas for you:
- Buy four jumbo packs at $9.99 each = $39.96.
- Use four $3.00/1 coupons from the 1/11 SS2 = $27.96.
- Get back a $10 Catalina for a net cost of $17.96 for four, or just $4.49 a pack.
- Buy six jumbo packs at $9.99 each = $59.94.
- Get $5 instant savings for your $50+ baby department purchase = $54.94.
- Use the $5.00/$50.00 Jewel coupon on the last page of the ad in the Retale smartphone app (you can email this to yourself as a PDF) = $49.94.
- Use six $3.00/1 Huggies coupons from the 1/11 SS2 = $31.94.
- Get back a $10 Catalina for a net cost of $21.94 for six, or $3.66 a pack.
Some Jewels may no longer wish to take the $5/$50 before the manufacturer coupons, in which case you’d be at net $26.94 for six, or $4.49 a pack.