The week of 6/28/15 we’re expecting two inserts: Red Plum and SmartSource. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or when one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- BOGO Beech Nut.
- $.55/1 DairyPure milk (in Chicago this should be Dean’s!).
- $3.00/1 12 oz+ ClearCare solution.
- $2.00/1 Colgate mouthwash.
- $.55/1 Herdez salsa.
- $1.00/2 HoneyMaid grahams.
- $2.00/1 Infusium.
- $1.00/2 Mott’s juice or sauce.
- $.75/2 Nabisco cookies or crackers.
- $1.00/2 Planters.
- Various Schick coupons — always useful for drugstore deals.
- $1.00/1 Tabasco product.
- $1.00/2 Ben & Jerry’s.
- $1.00/1 Eckrich (hopefully we’ll get it here this time; last time we did not).
- $1.00/1 Hefty tall kitchen bags.
So, how many?
I’m liking the milk, salsa, Mott’s, and Planters especially. I might do four this week — you?