On Sunday 10/23/16 we’re expecting two newspaper inserts: SmartSource and Red Plum. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide. Coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include some of the coupons listed or one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally the Sun-Times will contain an extra coupon, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) Outside Chicagoland, buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree. Check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- Axe/Degree Buy 2 axe or degree men deodorant sticks, get 1 axe body spray free up to $5.99 ets (11/5)
- L’Oreal $3/1 paris voluminous feline mascara (11/19)
- Superpretzel $.75/1 soft pretzel product (12/18)
- Unilever/Target $5 target giftcard with $15+ purchase of hair care products from axe, dove, dove men+care, nexus, suave or tresemme ets (10/29)
- Airborne $1/1 product (1/23). Airborne sometimes shows up at Dollar Tree.
- Blue Diamond $1/2 32oz+ shelf stable almond breeze (12/25)
- CeaVe $4/1 healing ointment excluding .35oz single ointment (12/31) and CeraVe $3/1 product excluding baby, ecxema soothing body wash, hydrating body wash, makeup removing cleanser cloths and sunscreen products (12/31)
- Pillsbury $1/3 refrigerated baked goods products (1/14/17)
- POM $1/1 juice 24oz+ dnd (11/30)
- Sabra $1/1 8.5oz spreads (12/31)
- Sargento $1/1 tomato & basil jack or garlic & herb jack cheese slices (12/18)
So, what do you think?
I’m sorry, I fell asleep there for a moment. 😛 The Target Unilever one should be useful and there are a couple for drugstore deals — but honestly, for my personal couponing purposes I might just get one early edition paper on Saturday to tell you about any surprises and be done (unless something fun and unexpected pops up in the actual paper). Yourself?
As always, I’ll post a Saturday morning update on what we actually received and any surprises in the next Notes from the Chicago Tribune.