The week of 5/3/15 we’re expecting four inserts: Red Plum, P&G, and two SmartSource. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or when one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- Always $2/2 pads 12ct+, pantiliners 30ct+ or feminine wipes excludes discreet. At Jewel through Tuesday: Always pads 14-24 ct or liners 30-50 ct or Tampax 20 ct, select varieties, $3.00. Always pads are $3.00 at Ultra through Tues.
- Charmin/Bounty/Puffs $1.50/3 products excluding single rolls.
- Clairol $5/2 hair color boxes excludes age defy, balsam and texture & tones (5/17). Look for clearance at Jewel.
- Gillette $2/1 fusion shave gel.
- Gillette $3/1 male razor.
- Gillette/Venus $1/1 gillette satin care or venus shave gel excludes 2.5oz. At Jewel through Tuesday: Gillette Satin Care shave gel, $2.00.
- Herbal Essences $3/2 shampoos, conditioners or stylers. At Ultra through Tuesday: Aussie or Herbal Essences 10.1-13.5 oz body wash, shampoo, $2.50, so just $1.00 each after coupon.
- Pantene $5/3 products must include shampoo and conditioner or styler.
- Tide $2/1 detergent 40oz+ excludes simply clean & fresh and simply clean & sensitive.
- Venus $3/1 razor excludes disposables.
- Advil $2/1 allergy & congestion relief, congestion relief, cold & sinus or allergy sinus product (8/3).
- all $1/1 product ets (6/14).
- Altoids $.50/1 tin, smalls tin or artic tin .37-1.76oz dnd (8/2).
- Dove $2/1 hair care product excludes trial and M+C (5/16).
- Muller $1/3 yogurts dnd (6/14). At Jewel through Tuesday: Muller ice cream inspired yogurt, $.69. Frut Up, $.79.
- Unilever Ice Cream $3/3 breyers gelato indulgences, klondike, magnum, popsicle, fruttare or good humor ice cream products excludes single-serve sizes, popsicle 6-8pks, breyers ice cream, breyers frozen dairy dessert and breyers novelties (5/31)
- Atkins $1/1 bars, treats or shakes (7/31).
- Colgate $1/1 total, optic white, enamel health, max fresh or sensitive toothpaste 3oz+ (5/16).
- Hormel $.50/1 natural choice deli sandwich meat (6/28).
- Infusium 23 $2/1 shampoo, conditioner or leave in treatment excludes 1.7oz (5/31). Sometimes shows up at Dollar Tree.
- Outshine $1/1 frozen snacks multi-pack (6/30). At Target, stack with $1.00/2 store coupon here.
- Speed Stick B1G1 free antiperspirant/deodorant or body spray up to $4.29 excludes 1.8 and .5oz (5/23).
- BIC $3/1 flex 5, flex 4, flex 3, comfort 3 advance, hybrid 3 comfort or hybrid 4 flex razor ets (5/31) AND BIC $3/1 soleil disposable razor ets (5/31). At Target this week: BIC 3pk razors Soleil Bella or Flex 4 $5.49. Use $3.00/1 and stack with 10% off BIC Soleil or Flex razor Target Cartwheel offer.
- Clorox $1/2 liquid bleach products excluding 16oz (6/30).
- got2b $2/1 styling item (5/24).
- Ken’s $.75/1 16oz+ dressing (6/30).
- Triscuit $1/2 crackers 7.6oz+ (6/14)
So, how many?
I’m probably going to do four, given the high value Tide coupon and the sheer number of coupons. You?