On Sunday 12/11/16 we’re expecting two inserts: Red Plum and SmartSource. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide. Coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include some of the coupons listed or one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally the Sun-Times will contain an extra coupon, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) Outside Chicagoland, buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree. Check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- Aveeno $2/1 body product ets (1/7)
- AXE $2/1 gift set ets (12/25)
- Clairol $3/1 hair color excluding age defy, balsam and textures & tones ets (12/24)
- Covergirl $3/1 so lashy mascara ets (1/7)
- A number of P&G Target store coupons
- Era/Tide/Gain $1/1 era detergent, tide simply detergent or gain powder detergent 40 load or higher excluding tide detergent and trial (12/24)
- Got2b $2/1 style product ets (1/8)
- Jimmy Dean $1/1 sausage roll item dnd (1/8)
- Oral-B $2/1 adult battery toothbrush ets (12/24) and Oral-B $3/1 replacement brush heads 2ct+ ets (12/24)
- Ball $3/1 collection elite blue glass jars dnd (2/1)
- Ball/Kerr $3/1 glass jars dnd (2/1)
- BIC $2/1 disposable razor pack ets (1/7)
- Buddig $.75/1 original or premium deli item 8oz+ (2/28)
- Delsym $4/1 12 hour adult or kids product (1/22) and Delsym $4/1 cough+ adult or kids product (1/22)
- Duracell $1/1 coppertop aa, aaa 8pk, c4, d4 or 9v2+ or quantum aa, aaa 6pk, c3, d3 or 9v2+ batteries ets (1/7)
- Finlandia $1/1 butter, creamy gourmet cheese, 1lb of deli cheese or 2 packaged sliced cheese items dnd (1/31)
- Garnier Whole Blends $2/1 shampoo, conditioner or treatment (1/7)
- Kikkoman $.55/1 panko bread crumbs dnd (3/31)
- Nabisco $.75/2 cookie or cracker products 3.5oz+ (1/28)
- Pillsbury $1/3 refrigerated baked goods products (3/4)
- Rubbermaid $1/2 takealong on-the-go product dnd (2/5)
- Stella $1/1 cheese product (2/9)
So, what do you think?
Well, the Ball jars coupon is nice, as is the Jimmy Dean and Stella. Garnier, Clairol, Cover Girl, and got2b are always useful for drugstore deals — and maybe we’ll see another nice Finlandia deal. If you’re looking primarily for food coupons, though, this is not your week. 🙂
As always, I’ll post a Saturday morning update on what we actually received and any surprises in the next Notes from the Chicago Tribune.