On Sunday 2/14/16 we’re expecting two inserts: Both RedPlum. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide. Coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include some of the coupons listed or one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally the Sun-Times will contain an extra coupon, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) Outside Chicagoland, buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some to trade.
So what looks good to me?
- Dial/Tone $1/1 dial, dial for kids, dial baby, dial acne, dial for men or tone body wash 12oz+; dial, dial for men, dial advanced or 6 bar soap 6pk+; dial or dial for men lotion 12oz+ (3/5)
- L’Oreal $2/1 advanced haircare shampoo or conditioner product excludes 1.7 or 3oz trial (2/27)
- L’Oreal $2/1 advanced hairstyle product excludes 1.7 or 3oz trial size (2/27)
- Ore-Ida $1/2 frozen potato products 15oz+ (4/14)
- Purex B2G1 free 18oz crystals in-wash fragrance booster excluding scentsplash up to $3.99 (2/21)
- Tyson $1/1 chicken nuggets bag (4/10)
- Advil $3/1 sinus congestion & pain, allergy & congestion relief, cold & sinus or allergy sinus product (2/22)
- Advil/Robitussin/Dimetapp $3/1 infants’ advil, children’s advil, children’s robitussin or children’s Dimetapp product (2/22)
- Covergirl $2/1 mascara ets (2/27)
- Crest $7/1 3d white glamorous white 14ct, 1 hour express 4ct, professional effects 20ct or 25ct, professional effects + 1 hour express 22ct or supreme flexfit 14ct or 17ct whitestrips (2/27)
- Pantene $3/2 products must include shampoo and conditioner or styler excludes 6.7oz and trial (2/27)
- Robitussin $3/1 product (2/22)
So, how many?
If you are heavily into the drugstore game there are really some nice values here. Planning on buying food with coupons this week? Not so much…