The week of 2/1/15 we’re expecting two inserts: SmartSource and Red Plum. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or when one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- Ajax $.25/1 dish liquid 25oz+ or auto dish pacs (2/21)
- Eggland’s Best $.50/1 eggs (5/1)
- Frigo $.50/1 cheese heads 12ct+ (3/14)
- Nutella $2/1 13oz+ jar (3/30)
- Barilla $.75/1 italian-style entrees (3/29). If you like these, they go cheap at Target sometimes.
- Gillette $5/2 male disposables ets (2/15)
- L’Oreal $4/2 oleo therapy, everpure, everstrong, eversleek, evercreme or evercurl shampoos or conditioners (2/28)
- Oral-B B1G1 free healthy clean or cavity defense manual toothbrush ets up to $1.24 (3/31)
- Rolaids B1G1 free tablet bottle 72ct+ or 12oz+ up to $5.50 (2/28)
- Venus/Daisy $5/2 disposables ets (2/15)
So, how many?
Hmm. If you’re a Nutella fan, that’s a great coupon! I’ll update tomorrow in Notes from the Chicago Tribune as to whether we get it here. Other than that… I’m interested in the L’Oreal, personally, but zzz on this week otherwise.