The week of 9/21/14, we’re expecting one insert: One SmartSource. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or that one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
- Places to pick up additional coupons.
So, what looks good to me?
- Alka-Seltzer $2/1 product excludes 6ct (10/11). Very occasionally this goes $1.88 at Ultra Foods.
- Clorox $1/1 clorox 2 product excluding pen (11/21). Maybe Menards will have another sale?
- Speed Stick $1.50/1 gear antiperspirant/deodorant or body spray excludes 1.8 and .5oz (10/11).
- Several Tom’s of Maine coupons.
- Triaminic $2/1 product (11/1). Also a $4/1 with a one-week exp. date. I’ve seen Triaminic at Dollar Tree recently.
- Tropicana $1/1 farmstand 46oz bottle (11/30). If you like Farmstand — my kids wouldn’t drink it!
- Wet n Wild $1/1 product (10/4). If you don’t yet have enough free Wet n Wild…
So, how many?
Um… One? This insert bores me, but every family’s needs are different! Sorry this is so late — I’ll update when I pick up the early edition Tribune in the hopes that there are some surprises.