- *** Be sure to go into your SavingStar account and enter your new Jewel-Osco Fuel Rewards card number!
- $.60 back on three Old El Paso products.
- $.40 back on six Yoplait yogurt cups.
- $.50 back on one Bisquick.
- $.50 back on various cereal treat bars.
- $.75 back on one Yoplait smoothie.
- $.55 back on Pillsbury frozen egg biscuits or scrambles.
- $.75 back on Fiber One cereal.
- $.50 back on Fiber One chewy bars.
- $1.00 back on two Dean’s dips.
- $1.50 back on two Wasa crispbread.
- various Diamond sea salt.
How it works
SavingStar “e-coupons” are not technically coupons, because they do not come off at the register. Instead, they’re more like rebates. Instead of coming off at the store, they deposit into your SavingStar cash back account. When you hit $5.00, you can cash out for PayPal, Amazon, direct deposit, or donate to charity.
- It can take up to a month for purchases to credit, and in Chicagoland, Jewel-Osco, CVS, Schnucks, and Mariano’s participate. See what stores are available in your own area.
Head over, sign up, add the numbers on the back of your cards, then select the e-coupons you want to load to your card. I always just load everything, because you never know what you’ll buy