Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- From Don on Facebook: “Amazon posted this deal – Prime members, if you haven’t tried Subscribe & Save here’s a sweetener. Save 30% on your first item by using code NEWSNS30“
- A question from jennyh about the clearance sales: “anyone know if bartlett is participating?”
- And Karen on Facebook asks: “i think items go on sale for only the closing stores -not the ones bought by Jewel. can anyone confirm this?”
- A report from feelgood: “Went to the Homer Glen Dominick’s last night, in the freezer where the turkeys are, there was a section for whole Butterball baked turkeys, regular $29.99, now $5.00 each. They were tagged 10 lbs, about 20 left. I took one and weighed it on the fish scale next to the turkeys, it was almost 13 lbs. Used a $1.00/1 Butterball coupon, paid $4.07 including tax. Check your Dominick’s to see if they have any on clearance.”
- He also says, for the booze question below: “Try one of the Dominick’s that’s closing and not converting to Jewel or Mariano’s. Heard liquor will be 40% off, and another 10% off when you buy 6, starting Friday 12/20.”
- And kaycee says: “next friday all grocery will be half price”
- VIP Coupon Mom says: “When I was in Dominick’s in Oak Park yesterday the manager told me every week they will be adding asiles until closing. She stated that if the Dominick store was bought they will not be particiapting! As of yesterday the Dominick’s in Oak Park had limited diapers including swim and night diapers. Some fomurla and some other baby stuff left. The personal care asile still had a TON of stuff. Tons of makeup and TONS of medications. Christmas stuff was starting to go.”
- Something to look for from carmella: “Check your stash of coupon booklets from Meijer, there was one called “Make room for something new” that was found in the meat section on a wooden stand. It has coupons on the last page. There is one for the Homestyle Soup (1.00/4) and it is a Meijer coupon!”
- From Mel on a previous Sodastream deal: “This is/was a fantastic deal! However Walmart.com canceled my order and refunded the $54 + tax almost a week after my order was placed. Did you or anyone else have this happen?”
- Samantha asks: “Anyone found a good booze deal? I want to buy baileys and get my $50 off of 6 bottles MIR. Last year Jewel had it on sale? Anyone seen any sales?”
- And karen is wondering: “I’ve been trying to find the $50 rebate form. Checked my Jewel and CVS. can’t find it . any ideas where?”
- Jane suggests: “My Jewel has them all over the bottles on the shelves but mostly in the aisle where they have all the holiday displays. Look there too. Otherwise ask a liquor guy if you see one…he may have some?”
- A question from kristina: “Does anyone know of any good deals on contact lenses or a place that is reasonable to purchase from? Thanks!”
- Joy responds: “Vision Direct is awesomely priced. If you use promo codes you pay even less. If you don’t want to wait for shipping (which is very fast) you can price match at eye boutique or Americas best” For Eyes also price matches.
- Rachel reports: “All Hanukkah stuff was 90% off at target in crystal lake! Was marked as 50% off but scanned 90% off!! 50 cent wrapping paper, arts and crafts and 20 cent candles!”