This is a good price — Amazon has this same model for $83.28, so over half off.
If you missed the Cuisinart food processor deal at Kohl’s earlier this week, here’s another one peaches spotted at Carson’s: This 7 cup Cuisinart food processor is on bonus buy for $49.97, with free shipping using code FREESHIP. She comments: “Carson’s has a different 7 cup cuisinart food processor on sale for $49.95, but it is a different style, and I don’t care for it as much, and it is a bonus buy, so you can’t combine it with a coupon.”
Cheaper in the long run than collecting those Jewel stickers… Get this Cuisinart Chef’s anodized cookware set for $89.99 shipped!
Yeah, I’m not even up to one pan yet with the stickers, you? lol
- Plus, get 15% back on home items in Rakuten Super Points with code WELCOMEHOME through 11/16.
This is a great price for a Cuisinart Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, and Sorbet maker — down to $31.99 on Amazon and ships free with Prime or at $35.00. Great reviews, too! Red only at this price.
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts and drinks in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Fully automatic with large ingredient spout for adding ingredients
Perfect for both personal use and entertaining, this single-serve home-brewing system offers consumers fresh gourmet coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and more in under one minute. Choose either 4, 6, 8, or 10 ounce from the icon on brewing size options. Using Keurig K-Cups featuring over two hundred varieties of pre-measured, premium brand coffee and tea–this brewer s innovative one-touch technology makes it easier than ever for consumers to enjoy a wide array of hot beverages. No matter which cup size you choose, the Cuisinart Single Serve Brewing System , working in conjunction with K-Cup, always produces the perfect cup every time.
One-Touch Control Panel
Your brewer is equipped to dispense hot water to make hot chocolate, tea, soup, and more. Your brewer is also equipped with a rinse cycle to flush out residual flavors. The rinse cycle will dispense about 4 ounces of hot water.
I picked up my Cuisinart cookware brochure at Jewel today, and here are the details on how many stamps you need to collect for each pan. I was kind of hoping to get a new grill pan since the one I got on the last promo is on its last legs, but alas, they don’t have one this time.
Collect stamps 9/3-12/25, one for every $10 you spend. Redeem through 1/6/15. Note: As feelgood points out, you need to hit the full amount to trigger a stamp. Spend $9.99? No stamp for you. Spend $19.73? You get just one stamp.
- One quart open pourpan, free with 50 stamps. $7.49 with 25 stamps. $14.99 regular retail.
- 7″ open nonstick skillet, free with 60 stamps. $9.99 with 30 stamps. $19.99 regular retail.
- 8″ open nonstick skillet, free with 70 stamps. $12.49 with 35 stamps. $24.99 regular retail.
- 10″ open nonstick skillet, free with 100 stamps. $19.99 with 50 stamps. $39.99 regular retail.
- 2 quart covered pourpan, free with 100 stamps. $19.99 with 50 stamps. $39.99 regular retail.
- 12″ everyday pan with handles, free with 120 stamps. $24.99 with 60 stamps. $49.99 regular retail.
- 3 quart covered pourpan, free with 120 stamps. $24.99 with 60 stamps. $49.99 regular retail.
- 13.5″ lasagna pan, free with 120 stamps. $24.99 with 60 stamps. $49.99 regular retail.
- 12″ open nonstick skillet, free with 160 stamps. $29.99 with 80 stamps. $59.99 regular retail.
I have one stamp so far, how about you? Anyway, I looked some of this up on Amazon and it seems to have decent reviews — here are a couple of examples, if we’re comparing apples to apples here:
A couple of you have mentioned the new Cuisinart cookware promo starting at Jewel this week — well, here are the details from the ad for you! Starting Wed. 9/3, earn a stamp for every $10 you spend at Jewel. Save stamps towards Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Cookware through 12/26.
See why Cuisinart is the choice of chefs everywhere:
- Pure aluminum in base heats fast and evenly
- Stainless handles stay cool on the stove top
- Rims are tapered for drip-free pouring
- Dishwasher safe
A variety of pourpans, stockpots and pans are available. Plus, 4 non-stick skillet sizes to choose from! The Jewel-Osco Cuisinart Cookware program runs through December 26th so stop in soon and start earning your Saver Stamps today!
The ad is somewhat short on details, but from your comments it looks like you’ll need to save different numbers of stickers for different pans, the lowest being 50 stickers… or $500 in Jewel shopping, lol. I’ll update with more details once I grab a flyer in store and see the exact amounts needed for each.
After killing my food processor yesterday, I’ve been poking around online looking at various models today. You all have been overwhelmingly recommending Cuisinart, so I thought I’d mention that Amazon has a $10 off coupon to clip on this well-reviewed DLC-10S Pro 7 cup model.
- Includes stainless steel chopping/mixing blade, dough blade, medium slicing disc (4mm), and shredding disc
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, How-to DVD and recipe book
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables; BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease; Easy to use and clean
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
One more find from feelgood, who is on fire today! Check out this deal on a refurbished Cuisinart convection oven over at BuyDig — just $49.95 shipped when you use code FN50 at checkout.
Cuisinart brings a classic approach to modern cooking with the new CounterPro Convection Toaster Oven Broiler. Industrial styling, four cooking options, including convection bake, and convenient keep-warm function make this multi-functional countertop oven a valuable addition to any kitchen.
Housed in brushed stainless steel for a sleek, commercial look, this six-slice convection toaster oven broiler offers not only an attractive addition to the kitchen counter, but it also provides an array of convenient features. Its spacious 0.6-cubic-foot interior allows for roasting a whole chicken, broiling fish for the family, or toasting up to six slices of bread at a time. It will even accommodate a 12-inch pizza.
Use it instead of the full-size oven to save on energy. With 1500 watts of power, the multi-functional countertop oven can produce temperatures ranging from 200 to 500 degrees F. Choose from keep warm, bake, convection bake, toast, or broil. Use the always-on function or select the temperature and set the 30-minute timer with automatic shut-off.
Other highlights include three easy-to-use control dials, a clear-view window, and a nonstick interior for quick cleaning. With its lower profile and smooth curves, the toaster oven broiler measures 20 by 18-1/4 by 12 inches and carries a 90-day warranty.
(This is a great price for a countertop convection oven — the very same item new will run you $118 shipped on Amazon right now.)