I’m thinking about my Dad this morning, because he passed away four years ago today. I thought I’d share a photo of the sign that graced the front of his store for years (with a much younger High School Guy, underneath) — it about sums up his sense of humor.
Dutch’s was in the family in one form or another for 98 years: My Dad spent his life working there, and it’s where I often picture him. (I haven’t been back home for a while, so it’s hard to picture, but it’s now apparently a restaurant and bar.)
So, take a minute to think of the people you love today! Not just on Valentine’s Day. 🙂
I don’t have a good transition here today, but just a few of the usual deals in our regular morning post.
Gymboree is having a huge early Presidents Day sale, plus free shipping on all orders today with code SALUTE. If you browse clearance and sort by price low to high there are a bunch of cute accessories as low as $1.00 each shipped with code, too.
And Lands’ End has a great friends & family promo going: Get 30% off your entire order with code FAMILY and PIN 5000, plus free shipping at $50. This includes sale items, so browse through for some great savings on winter clearance.
In their ongoing quest to make printing more difficult, the updated Coupons.com app has now merged with Shopmium. Many of the offers are now cash back rather than coupons, and in order to print you have to register your cell phone number and enter a code they send you via text. Since it’s one registered printing device per phone number, if you’ve already registered it on your computer you’ll be out of luck.
So let’s go back to Amazon subscribe & save, where the coupons are easily clippable and auto-applied:
- Just for instance: Clip this 35% off coupon for Earth’s Best chlorine-free diapers and wipes, and combine with the 20% off Amazon Family subscribe & save diapers discount for some great deals. (The 136 ct box of size 2 diapers pictured above, for instance, drops to $15.74 shipped after both discounts!)
- Back in stock: Maybelline Dr. Rescue Baby Lips lip balm in Coral Crave for $1.44 shipped after the $1.00 coupon on the page + subscribe & save.
- A 24 pack of Genova yellowfin tuna in pure olive oil is $32.55 shipped with subscribe & save.
- Clip the 25% off coupon on the page and use subscribe & save to get this 16 ct box of Larabar chocolate coconut chew bars for $11.45 shipped.
- How about two big 35.3 oz canisters of original Coffee-Mate powdered creamer? Clip the 15% off coupon on the page and use subscribe & save to drop them to $7.42 shipped for both.
- Have you been wanting to try that expensive 1893 cola from Pepsi? Here’s a 12 pack of original and ginger for $11.25 shipped with the 20% off coupon on the page + subscribe & save.
- Get an 18 ct pack of Clif Kid organic chocolate chip Zbars for $7.88 shipped with subscribe & save.
- 18 Scotch-Brite non-scratch scrub sponges drop to $11.32 shipped with subscribe & save.
- A big 33 oz jug of Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day liquid hand soap refill in basil scent is $5.64 shipped with subscribe & save.
And if you’re new to Amazon subscribe & save or coupons, I’ve got you covered:
Here’s your step-by-step guide to how to maximize your savings with Amazon subscribe & save!
Lastly… if you never picked up Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire for Nintendo 3DS, you can get these games for $19.99 each on a today-only Best Buy deal, with free in store pickup.
Prices on Amazon often change quickly; price(s) current as of the time and date of this post. You can cancel subscribe & save or skip a shipment at any time. You get 5% off and free shipping with subscribe & save, or 15% off if you have five subscriptions on the same day/month. For more about coupons & subscribe & save, see the guide here.