Here are the best Mariano’s deals and coupon matchups I see for the weeks of 8/25/16 – 9/7/16. I’m using the Elmhurst, IL ad for these matchups: Some prices may vary by location, so check against your local ad.
- View your local Mariano’s ad online here starting on Thursday morning.
- Every Wednesday for Double Daze, Mariano’s will double up to five coupons with up to $1.00 face value when you spend $25 in a single transaction and use your Mariano’s Rewards Card.
- Mariano’s participates in SavingStar and Ibotta.
Mariano’s tends to have many unadvertised deals available in store, so if you spot any unadvertised Mariano’s deals at your local store, please comment here.
- 8″ apple, cherry, or blueberry pie, $4.00.
- Dozen donuts, $5.00.
- Angel food cake, $3.00.
Dairy & refrigerated
- 16 oz Roundy’s butter quarters, $2.00.
- 16 oz Dean’s dip, $1.00.
- 59 oz Simply Lemonade or Gold Peak tea, $2.00.
- Simply Roundy’s organic pizza, $5.00.
- MorningStar Farms value packs, $5.00.
- Mix/match wine, save 15% off four or more 750 ml bottles, excludes sale items.
- Stacy’s pita chips, $2.00.
- Lay’s family size potato chips or 7-8 oz kettle chips, $2.00.
Meat & seafood
- Fresh wild caught Alaskan Coho salmon, $10.00/lb.
- Fresh whole chicken, $1.00/lb.
- Store made pub burgers, $3.50/lb.
- Hebrew National Franks or Amylu chicken sausage, $3.50.
- 3-4 oz Bright Farms local salad blends, $2.75.
- Heirloom tomatoes, $1.95/lb.
- California organic red or green seedless grapes, $1.95/lb.
- Organic yellow flesh peaches or black plums, $1.95/lb.
- Gala apples from Washington, $1.00/lb.
- Organic potted basil, $3.00.
- Organic Roma tomatoes, $2.50/lb.
- 10 oz Roundy’s guac, $3.95.
- 40 oz watermelon bowl, $5.00.