ZAYCON ZAYCON CHICKEN CHICKEN OPEN OPEN — just got mine!Posted at 8:25 am by rachel in zaycon
I know some of you have been waiting — and talk about a lot of notice this time, lol. Gives you time to clear out room for 40lbs of chicken in your freezer (or an incentive to get that Jewel one…). If you’re not in IL, they opened up other events all across the country today, so see what’s by you. I just ordered mine!
Again, if you’re not familiar with Zaycon Foods,
- They sell fresh meat products by the case.
- Head to local pickup locations at a specified date and time to pick up your order.
- They schedule events across the country; and were last in IL this month with ham and sausage only.
- Here’s my old review of their chicken, if you’re curious and want to see some pix!
- I buy the chicken now every time they come through, and it’s been really nice quality.
How much chicken did you say that was again?
- 40 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast at $1.79 a pound. They do charge tax, but it’s the low food tax, so that comes to $73.21 with tax.
Pickup locations and getting together
They have a lot of pickup locations again this time, so hopefully there is a date and time that will work for you. They have added many Saturday pickups! Head over to Zaycon to place your order now. And please feel free to chat and get together in comments about splitting orders, if these are too large for your family. Edited to add: You can also talk about splitting orders over in the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Facebook group.
Illinois locations for the chicken event include:
Elk Grove Village
All pickups are in April. See the Zaycon site for specific locations and times.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.