And now… BACON, sausage, and ham
*** This is the BEST bacon, seriously.
They also just opened up pickup dates for bacon, sausage, and ham — but not all products available at all locations, so check out the Zaycon site for details.
- If you’re not in IL, they are running events all across the country, so see what’s by you.
If you’re not familiar with Zaycon Foods,
- They sell fresh meat products by the case.
- Head to local pickup locations at a specified date and time to pick up your order.
- They schedule events across the country.
- Here’s my old review of their chicken from quite a while back, if you’re curious and want to see some pix! I have picked more up at every event since.
How much chicken was that, again?
- Zaycon is selling 40 lbs of chicken at $1.84/lb. They do add tax, but it’s low IL-food-tax. So, 40 lbs in my area is = $73.60 + $1.66 in tax = $75.26.
How much bacon was that, again?
- 36 lbs of hickory smoked bacon at $3.49/lb = $125.64.
- 20 lbs of frozen pork sausage links at $2.79/lb = $55.80.
- 22 lbs of boneless applewood smoked ham at $3.49/lb = $76.78.
Pickup locations and getting together to split this stuff
Hopefully there is a date and time that will work for you. Head over to Zaycon to place your order now.
- And, please feel free to chat and get together in comments about splitting orders, if these are too large for your family.
- You can also talk about splitting orders over in the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Facebook group.