Zaycon Foods has opened up pick-up dates for fresh boneless skinless chicken breast at the end of September. This is perfect, since by then we should be about out of chicken from the last event!
- If you’re not in IL, they’ve opened up other events all across the country, too, so see what’s by you.
If you’re not familiar with Zaycon Foods,
- They sell fresh meat products by the case.
- Head to local pickup locations at a specified date and time to pick up your order.
- They schedule events across the country.
- Here’s my old review of their chicken from quite a while back, if you’re curious and want to see some pix! I have picked more up at every event since.
How much chicken was that, again?
Zaycon is selling 40 lbs of chicken at $1.84/lb. They do add tax, but it’s low IL-food-tax. So, 40 lbs in my area is = $73.60 + $1.66 in tax = $75.26.
Pickup locations and getting together to split this stuff
Hopefully there is a date and time that will work for you. Head over to Zaycon to place your order now.
- And, please feel free to chat and get together in comments about splitting orders, if these are too large for your family.
- You can also talk about splitting orders over in the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Facebook group.
Illinois and nearby locations and dates for the CHICKEN event include:
Bolingbrook — Saturday 9/28
DeKalb — Saturday 9/28
Elk Grove Village — Saturday 9/28
Franklin, WI — Saturday 9/28
Gurnee — Saturday 9/28
Joliet — Saturday 9/28
Kankakee — Friday 10/18
Menomonee Falls — Monday 9/30
Milwaukee (south) — Saturday 9/28
Naperville/Wheaton — Saturday 9/28
South Bend, IN — Friday 10/18