- If you’re not in IL, they’ve opened up other events all across the country, too, so see what’s by you.
Again, if you’re not familiar with Zaycon Foods,
- They sell fresh meat products by the case.
- Head to local pickup locations at a specified date and time to pick up your order.
- They schedule events across the country; and will also be in IL in May with a grilling event, although that looks mostly sold out.
- Here’s my old review of their chicken, if you’re curious and want to see some pix!
- The bacon is also really good. I’m getting it.
How much meat did you say that was again?
They do add tax, but it’s low IL-food-tax.
- 36 pounds of bacon at $3.49/lb = $125.64.
Pickup locations and getting together
Hopefully there is a date and time that will work for you. Head over to Zaycon to place your order now.
- And, please feel free to chat and get together in comments about splitting orders, if these are too large for your family.
- You can also talk about splitting orders over in the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Facebook group.
Illinois locations and dates for the BACON event include:
Bolingbrook — Tuesday June 18
Champaign — Wed. June 19
Danville — Wed. June 19
Elk Grove Village — Monday June 17
Gurnee — Monday June 17
Joliet — Tuesday June 18
Kankakee — Tuesday June 18
Lindenhurst — Monday June 17
Mokena — Tuesday June 18
Naperville — Monday June 17