Zaycon Foods has open March pick-up dates for bacon and sausage. I haven’t had the sausage, but we’ve been very pleased with the bacon!
- If you’re not in IL, they have other open events all across the country, too, so see what’s by you.
If you’re not familiar with Zaycon Foods,
- They sell fresh meat products by the case.
- Head to local pickup locations at a specified date and time to pick up your order.
- They schedule events across the country.
How much bacon or sausage was that, again?
- 36 pounds of bacon, $3.49 a pound, $125.64 (+ tax).
- 20 pounds of pork sausage, $2.79 a pound, $55.80 (+ tax).
Pickup locations and getting together to split this stuff
Hopefully there is a date and time that will work for you. Head over to Zaycon to place your order now.
- And, please feel free to chat and get together in comments about splitting orders, if these are too large for your family.
- You can also talk about splitting orders over in the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Facebook group.