I stopped in at the Wheaton Whole Foods today, and here are a couple more freebies for you. First, in this month’s Whole Deal (in store flyer or printable here), you’ll find $1.00/1 Pacific non-dairy beverage 8 oz+. The 8 oz singles are everyday priced at $.99, and you have your choice of free organic almond or free organic oat.
- *** See my guide: How to Save at Whole Foods. ***
The Whole Deal coupons will be out in store and printable through August, so no hurry on these — the coupon does not expire til 9/30, so you can grab a couple of free dairy free singles on any trip through then!
Some varieties of Clif Mojo bars are everyday priced at $.99. (Careful, others are $1.49.) If I hadn’t cleverly cut off the side of this coupon in the photo, you’d see that there is a $.50/1 Whole Foods coupon in this month’s Whole Deal that you can stack with the $.50/1 manufacturer coupon in the 6/8 SS to make these free.
- They did have the 1 oz Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts for $1.00 each. (Not out, but I asked, and they brought a bunch out of the back.) Use the $1.00/1 Manitoba Harvest coupon on HealthESavers to get these free! Note: This comes via email. Although it lets you print multiples, they have unique identifiers at the bottom so the actual print limit is one per email address/computer.
- Honest Tea singles were $1.39, so if you printed the $1.50/1 (no longer available) you can get those for free as well.
- Clif Kit’s organic bars are $1.19. There is a $.50/1 Whole Foods coupon in this month’s Whole Deal, which you can stack with the $1.00/1 manufacturer coupon in the latest Mambo Sprouts booklet to get them free. (Pick this up at places like Fresh Thyme, Fruitful Yield…)
Plentils are on sale for $2.69. Use the $1.50/2 Enjoy Life products Whole Foods coupon in this month’s Whole Deal, and stack with two $.75/1 Plentils manufacturer coupons to get two bags for $2.38, or $1.19 each.
Fresh sockeye salmon fillets were on sale for $11.99/lb — they looked great, and I was tempted, but…
- Three day ice cream sale 7/18-7/20.
- $1.69 dairy free cream cheese through 7/22.
- Alaffia GOOD soap a buck a bar 7/18-7/20 — this looked really nice, and now I’m thinking I should have bought one.
What I bought
This was less than I expected — I just noticed he only rang up 6 yogurts, although I bought 7, for one thing. I think they might have entered too many coupons, but it’s impossible to tell what since they entered in chunks — like “vendor coupon, $5.00” etc.
2 bags Enjoy Life Plentils, $5.38. Used the $1.50/2 Enjoy Life products Whole Foods coupon in this month’s Whole Deal, and stacked with two $.75/1 Plentils manufacturer coupons.
Earth Balance non-dairy spread, $3.99. Will get $1.00 back from Ibotta.
2 So Delicious non-dairy ice cream, $6.00. Used two $1.00/1 So Delicious frozen treat printables (no longer available).
7 So Delicious yogurt cups, although they only rang up six, oops, for $11.94. Used 7 $1.00/1 So Delicious in the 6/15 SS (Sun-Times or Hoy only; not Tribune) and three $1.00/3 So Delicious Whole Foods coupons from this month’s Whole Deal on this and the ice cream above. Will get $1.00 back from Ibotta.
2 Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts, $2.00. Used two $1.00/1 printables.
3 Clif Mojo bars, $2.97. Used three $.50/1 from this month’s Whole Deal and three $.50/1 from the 6/8 SS.
5 Clif Kit’s bars, $5.95. Used five $1.00/1 from Mambo Sprouts (that I traded for) and five $.50/1 from this month’s Whole Deal.
Tasty Bite, $2.48. Used FREE coupon a friend gave me from a booth at Eyes on the Skies earlier this month.
2 Go Veggie dairy free cream cheese, $5.38. Used two $1.00/1 printable coupons here.
6 Pacific Almond milk singles, $5.94. Used six $1.00/1 coupons from this month’s Whole Deal.
Paid $12.94. Will get $2.00 back from Ibotta for Earth Balance and So Delicious, for a net cost of $10.94.