Here are a few Whole Foods deals and coupon matchups for the week of 3/28/14. Prices can vary by store and region, so check the shelf at your own location.
- Some of these deals I saw myself in store, some you guys shared, the lobster tail deal was emailed to me, some were on Healthy Life Deals, and some on Organic Deals.
Whole Foods gives a 10% case discount (tell your cashier if you have a case), and $.10 credit for each reusable bag you bring in. They have now posted a global Whole Foods coupon policy good at all stores!
A few Whole Foods deals
- Friday 3/28 only — 3 or 4 oz cold water lobster tails, $5.99 each.
- Enjoy Life dairy free (top 8 allergen free) mini chocolate chips and mega chunks are on sale for $3.69 through 4/1. There’s a $1.50/2 coupon in this month’s Whole Deal (or print online) which you can stack with the $.55/1 manufacturer coupon here to get these for $2.39 each after stacked coupons.
- Enjoy Life dairy free single rice milk bars, $1.69. There’s a $1.50/2 coupon in this month’s Whole Deal (or print online) which you can stack with the $.55/1 manufacturer coupon here to get two for $.19 each.
- So Delicious dairy free coconut yogurt cups are on sale for $1.69 through 4/1. Use the $1.00/3 coupon from the Jan./Feb. Whole Deal, if you still have, and stack with the $1.00/1 coupon in the regional 1/5 SS or $1.00/1 printables here to get them for $.36 each.
- The $2.00/1 Dream nondairy product coupon is back on Facebook. At Whole Foods, stack with the $1.00/1 Whole Foods coupon here for $3.00 off one Dream nondairy beverage or frozen dessert.
- YoKids organic smoothies, $3.00. Print $1.00/1 on Facebook.
- 44 oz Bob’s Red Mill all purpose gluten free flour, $6.99. Print $1.00/1 here.
- Snikiddy snacks, $2.50. Print $.75/1 here.
- Alexia oven fries, $2.69. Print $1.00/1 Whole Foods coupon here to get them for $1.69.
- Pint Organic Valley half & half, $2.69. Stack the $.75/1 manufacturer coupon here with the $1.00/1 Whole Foods store coupon here to get them for $.94.
- 16 oz Spectrum Chia Seeds, $10.99. Print $3.00/1 on Facebook and stack with the $2.00/1 from the Jan/Feb Whole Deal to get them for $5.99.
- Suja Elements, $3.39. Suja Elements, $3.50. Use the $2.00/1 coupon here (ZIP 77477 then reload) and the $1.00/1 Whole Foods coupon here to get these for $.39.