In addition to the deals I mentioned in my Whole Foods shopping trip today, I picked up their tiny in-store flyer and spotted a couple more deals. This should be for Chicago area stores through tomorrow 1/14.
- 365 Everyday Value 15 oz no salt added black beans, $.89. (I also saw cannellini beans at this same price in store today.)
- 365 Everyday Value blueberry cereal bars, $1.99.
- Whole Foods Maket sourdough bread in the bakery dept, 20 oz, $2.99.
- Organic navel oranges, $1.49/lb.
- Nasoya organic tofu 14 oz (dairy dept), 2/$3.00. Print $.75/1 on Mambo Sprouts or another $.75/1 on Facebook and you have $.75 organic tofu!
- Earth Balance organic 64 oz refrigerated soy milk, 2/$5.00.
- Nutiva organic coconut manna, $6.99.
- Orgain nutri shakes, 2/$4.00. Get $1.00 back on Ibotta. Stack with the $1.00/1 Whole Foods coupon here for one free shake.