If you didn’t get a Walgreens ad in your paper or need more, you can print that $5.00/$25.00 coupon from their site as well. Most Walgreens do enforce the wording that you need to hit $25.00 after all other coupons in order to use, but here’s a Huggies deal-ish I saw over on Common Sense with Money, for those of you who need diapers:
- Huggies are on sale this week at $8.99/Jumbo pack.
- Buy 4 for $35.96 + a small filler (like the $.12 gift sack using in-ad coupon).
- Use the $1.00 Children’s Activity Book coupon.
- Use two $2.00/1 here + two $1.50/1 from Coupons.com or SmartSource.com.
- That brings you down to $25.08. Use the $5.00/$25.00 coupon, and you’re at $20.08 + tax for 4 packs of diapers. That’s about $5.00/pack — not bad for name-brand.
- Then, don’t forget to submit your receipt to Caregivers Marketplace for your $.75 back per pack.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.