THIS DEAL IS OVER — Deal Match only went through Saturday, because it was a Target match and Target sales flip on Sundays.
Sarah noticed that 100 oz liquid Tide is on Target Deal Match at Dominick’s, so let’s revise this scenario again. Hopefully this will work, because it’s depending on all sorts of Dominicks’ e-stuff lining up properly, and you never quite know what will happen there, lol. Anyone tries this tomorrow when it starts on 1/3, let us know!
- Head over to Deal Match and load the $11.99 price for 100 oz liquid Tide through 1/5.
- Load the $1.50/1 store e-coupon on Just for U starting 1/3, LIMIT ONE. Note there is a second $1.50/1 manufacturer coupon in the Coupon Center that you can load as well – I’d use two paper ones if you have them, instead, because it’s just one more e-thing to go wrong electronically. (If you don’t have two paper coupons, then why not load it and give it a try!)
- Buy two 100 oz liquid Tide for $11.99 each on Deal Match = $23.98.
- You should get $6.00 instant savings for the “buy two large household items and they’re each $3.00 off” sale starting tomorrow = $17.98.
- Get $1.50 off for the store e-coupon = $16.48.
- Use two $1.50/1 manufacturer coupons from the 12/30 PG, and you’re down to $13.48 for two LARGE bottles of Tide, or $6.74 each. (That’s like paying $3.37 for a 50-oz bottle.)
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.