Why yes, I did drag two summer-vacation-y kids through three stores today! But now they are being rewarded with screen time, so it’s all good. Spent around $41, and a couple highlights include:
- $3.25 gluten free chicken nuggets and strips at Target. Tyson gluten free chicken nuggets and strips are on price cut for $5.00 through 6/14. Stack the $1.50/2 Target coupon with the $1.00/1 manufacturer coupon in the 5/11 SS.
- Green Giant veggies at Target — used the $1.00/1 in the Jewel big book of savings and the $1.00/$5 fresh veggies coupon (text GRILL or THANKS to 827428).
- Cheap bananas — $.58 at Pete’s and I’ll get back $.25 from Checkout 51.
- Cheap Eckrich — $1.98 at Pete’s and I used this: Unlock $2.25/2 Eckrich by following them on Twitter. Note this gives scary “post for you” and more access — you can revoke that immediately under the apps tab of your settings; I did.
- Cheap raspberries — $1.50 at Pete’s and I used $.75/1 Driscoll’s survey coupons.
- Grapes were on clearance at ALDI at $1.99 for 2 lbs.
- Bush’s baked beans on sale for $1.00 at Pete’s.
- Mushrooms are on sale at ALDI for $.69.