Deanna sends over this picture — Toaster Strudel are on temporary price cut at Target for $2.00 (price cuts can vary by store and region). Specially marked boxes contain a code — enter three codes online and get a $5.00 rebate check or deposited into PayPal (! that’s new). There’s $.40/2 in the 3/11 SS, so:
- Buy three specially-marked boxes for $6.00.
- Use $.40/2 = $5.60.
- Get back a $5.00 rebate for a net cost of $.60 for three, or $.20 a box!
Now on that TP…
FYI on Charmin @ Target. The 36 dbl rolls or 18 mega rolls are on the b2g$5 target card. They are $17.99 each.
The coups I used were:
(2) .25 charmin mqs
(1) $2 target any 2 charmin q from some sort of target sheet I had (from where I have NO idea but it expires TODAY)
(2) buy any charmin get a free wipes from 4/29pg
I spent $33.48
-.77 red card savings
-$5 gift card
So net 38¢ per dbl roll & 2 free wipes.
- Buy two 36-ct Charmin Ultra double rolls for $35.98.
- Use two $.25/1 manufacturer coupons from the 4/1 PG (exp. 4/30) or 4/29 PG = $35.48.
- Use $2.00/2 Charmin store coupon from the 3/4 Target insert (exp. 4/30!) — not all papers received these. Now you’re at $33.48.
- Get back a $5.00 Target gift card for a net cost of $28.48 for 72 double rolls.
That works out to 39.5 cents per double roll, or 20 cents per single roll. If you got the free Charmin wipes when you buy Charmin in the 4/29 PG (this is one of those that was intermittent), use as well for free wipes!