Target Johnson and Johnson insert 1/6 — HIT OR MISSPosted at 9:48 am by rachel in inserts, target
As we talked about yesterday, this Target “Shop Smart Save More” insert is VERY hit or miss — ZIP code or store doesn’t seem to matter, it’s random. I bought 9 papers yesterday at Dollar Tree. ONE turned out to have the Target insert. Above is what it looks like, and here’s what’s in it. All Target store coupons expiring 2/2/13.
- $10 off OneTouch blood glucose meter.
- $1.00/1 K-Y intimacy item.
- $.50/1 Bengay.
- $.50/1 Carefree.
- $.50/1 ob or Stayfree.
- $.50/2 J&J Red Cross first aid items.
- $.50/1 6-ct+ Band-Aid bandages.
- $.50/1 Neosporin antibiotic.
- $1.00/1 Neosporin eczema essentials or moisture essentials.
- $1.00/1 100-ct milk chocolate Viactiv.
- $2.00/1 12-ct+ Zyrtec or Zyrtec D adult allergy relief.
- $.50/1 Reach floss.
- $.75/1 Listerine — 32 oz whitening rinse or 1 liter or larger mouthwash.
- $5.00 off Rogaine.
- $.75/1 8 oz+ Johnson’s baby bath or skin care.
- $.75/1 4-oz+ Desiting.
- $1.00/1 Aveeno hair care.
- $1.00/1 13.5 oz+ Lubriderm.
- $2.00/2 Aveeno or Aveeno Baby excludes lip care, bars, trial.
- $2.00/1 RoC facial skincare item.
- $1.50/1 Neutrogena cosmetic.
- $2.00/1 Neutrogena facial moisturizer.
- $1.00/1 Clean & Clear or Neutrogena facial skin care item.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.