Target — $5 gift card when you buy ten Mexican or Italian foodsPosted at 5:11 pm by rachel in target
Sorry for my blurry photo! This one says prices are valid 12/30-2/23. I assume they mean the gift card deal is actually going all the way to 2/23? If so, we might see some new coupons in there to make this even better, but it’s already a pretty good deal. Buy ten participating Mexican and Italian food items, get a $5.00 Target gift card. Prices will vary somewhat by store. (Taco shells, for instance, were $1.19 at mine and other people are reporting $1.32, and Barilla is $1.09 at some stores and $1.19 at others.) Includes:
- Regular blue box Barilla Pasta, $1.09. Update from Krystle: “I bought a mixture of blue box, whole grain, and white fiber. All 3 where tagged as part of the deal @ the Hillside Target. Also the sneak peek for next weeks coupons are up and supposedly a $1/2 barilla whole grain, white fiber and veggie 1/6SS. The sale lasts soooo long I thought some of you may want to wait because it makes for some really cheap pasta!”
- Ragu pasta sauce, $1.59. Use the $.60/2 Target printable.
- Old El Paso taco shells, $1.19. Use the $.60/3 printable here.
- Old El Paso refried beans, $1.19. Use the $.60/3 printable here.
- Old El Paso green chiles, $1.19. Use the $.60/3 printable here.
- Old El Paso dinner kits, $2.27. Use the $.60/3 printable here.
- Pace salsa, $2.35. Use the $.50/2 printable here.
- 7 oz Hormel pepperoni, $2.84. Use the $1.00/2 printable here. Another $1.00/2 here.
- Boboli, $4.07.
- Kraft Parmesan cheese, $3.36. Look for tearpads to save on produce with purchase.
See my shopping trip today for one idea, but mix and match according to your own needs! Also let me know if you see additional items tagged at your store — this list above is from what I saw today and from what others are reporting, but may have missed some.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.