This post has been sponsored by Sears. All opinions here, however, are my own.
I just realized I hadn’t updated you all on what happened with my crazy online shopping experience at Sears. Sears customer service called me last week and just placed my order over the phone. One thing I will say: Everyone I have dealt with at Sears, whether in the store or on the phone, has been super nice. So thumbs up for customer service.
All but one item has now arrived, so I’m going to be running some giveaways here. (Do not try to enter on this post — I’ll be running separate giveaway posts!) So here’s what I ended up buying (not pictured, one pair of earrings that hasn’t shown up yet). In addition to the giveaways, I’ll be donating some items — the Disney CD player is going to Toys for Tots tomorrow, and the mom PJs/boy pants are going to Salvation Army.
One Nintendo Wii (with Wii Sports and Sport Resort) and extra Wiimote for family gift
Land’s end lunchbox, hat and mittens set, PJs for pretend preschool girl
Disney sing along boom box for pretend preschool girl
Earrings and 2 pairs of PJs for pretend mom and fleece PJ pants for pretend preteen boy
Nintendo DSi for pretend preteen boy
4 LED flashlights and batteries for stocking stuffers
There’s something like $8-9 left on the Sears gift card, so I’ll probably just give that away, too.
Well… this was interesting! One thing I did learn was that I should have listened to my intuition from the beginning that confining all of your holiday shopping to one store is not necessarily the best choice. It would have been a lot more fun to have $600 to just chase the deals. 🙂 But, that’s probably more of a reflection of my own shopping habits and personality than anything else.
Sears store? Nicer than I remembered, and I will probably head back if I’m looking for tools or appliances, given their selection and the customer service. Sears website? Well, we’re not friends.
Sears Countdown deals
They also just sent me some countdown to Christmas deals to share, so here goes!
Sears Countdown Now! Deals 12/22- 12/24
- Keurig B40 Single Serve Coffeemaker Sale $109.99, Reg. $119.99
- 50-60% off coats, fleece, sweaters & sleepwear for the family!
- $69.99 Kodak C143 12mp Digital Camera – Reg. $89.99
- 50% Off DieHard PlUS All Other Workboots On Sale.
- Save On All Tires PLUS $70 mail-in rebate when you buy 4 Michelin tires (rebate offer good thru 1/2/11)
- Your Choice Craftsman Nextec lithium ion Multitool or Hammerhead Auto hammer $79.99. Lowest Price Ever
- Your choice $99 1 ctw. diamond hearts reg. $299.99 plus up to 60% off all other Fine Jewelry