Giftcardmall, through eBay, has a $100 Sears gift card for $85. Shipping is free and you will get an actual gift card in the mail.
Sears is having a big friends & family event through 7/21 — save an extra 5-15% off select categories including apparel and appliances (prices as shown on site). Members can choose 10-25% back in points, if they prefer. I poked around boys’ tees and found a bunch for $6.79, including Minecraft, Jurassic World, Despicable Me, and more. See if yours are eligible for free in store pickup.
Sears has a Coleman 48-quart chest cooler for $17.99. Choose store pickup to avoid shipping charges. This chest also has a pull-tab drain to make draining water easier.
One of eBay’s featured deals is for a $100 Sears gift card for $85. This will be a digital gift card sent to your email from PayPal Digital Gifts. You will not get a physical card in the mail.
Shop Your Way Rewards members can text 5OFF10 to 73277 to get a mobile coupon for $5/$10. Excludes Lands’ End, clearance, and more, so read the fine print.
(Thanks Hip 2 Save)
Here’s a nice Sears deal for you: This Oster 14 speed blender is on sale for $29.99 — but you will get back $20.30 in SYWR points with purchase, making your net cost only $9.69! Choose in store pickup to avoid shipping charges. The everyday price on this blender is $39.99, so a great discount here.
In the market for a deep fryer? This 8 cup Hamilton Beach deep fryer is over half off at Sears — now just $19.99 with free in store pickup!
Hamilton Beach brings you a kitchen appliance that’s sure to inspire: This countertop deep fryer. Large enough to hold 8 cups of oil, this fryer can cook everything from French fries and onion rings, to chicken tenders. It includes a built-in timer, adjustable temperature gauge, lid with a window and basket hook for easy draining. Pub-style food has never been so easy to make at home.
- Immersed heating element
- Adjustable temperature gauge and timer
- Lid with window
- Basket hook
- 12-cup oil capacity
- 1-year limited warranty…
It says 8 cups at the top and 12 cups in the descriptions, but this model appears to be 8 cup — on Amazon it’s listed as 8 cup (but $40.35!).
Sears’ deal of the day is for a Craftsman 5.5 amp line trimmer for $24.99. The regular price of this is $49.99. Choose store pickup to avoid shipping charges.
Reader deals 3/4/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Something to look for from SoapboxTray: “Fox Lake Aldi had 40oz Peanut Butter Chunky for $1.99 on clearance. There were about 10 of them there.”
- From Valentina S.: “1 lb. strawberries were $1.29 at Downers Grove Caputo’s and they were Driscoll’s. It has been a while since I got strawberries for $0.29 after $1/1 survey coupon.”
- On the Thermos insulated lunch cooler, from TracyS: “I have that lunch bag! My kids use drink thermoses and they fit well in here. Only caveat is the square containers I often use for main dishes needs to be put in sideways. Front zipper keeps utensils clean.”
- Liz found one: “for the noosa yogurt there is also a 20/30/40% off if you buy 3 or more. I wonder if you get 4 with 2 free if it will count of buying 3–this is on shopmium“
- Tamara says noosa is: “some of the best yogurt I’ve ever had!”
- On not using MyMixx and paper coupons together, Tamara points out when the digital ones can be useful: “However, you can use a mixx (hehe) of both. I used two printables and a MyMixx $1/2 for the P3 deal (buy 6, save $3). I have access to two computers, but figured since I only needed 3, I could save some ink and paper on the 3rd coupon.”
Pete’s Fresh Market
- On the organic protein shakes deal, Dawn shares on Facebook that: “There is also hang tags at Jewel, for $1 off 1 bottle“
- One from Julie on Facebook: “Looking for a deal on the newest, hottest thing that my 3rd grader is into. Animal Jam. Any deals on Animal Jam membership cards?? (3 month preferable, but I won’t be too picky.) Thanks in advance.”
- Diane is wondering: “Does anybody know if Recyclebank still offers the CVS e gift card as a reward? (It has said sold out for a a long time.)”
- Tamara found: “An interesting Jimmy John’s side voucher claim form. This is the verbiage: “I purchased at least one sandwich identified on a Jimmy John’s menu as containing alfalfa sprouts, but which in fact did not contain alfalfa sprouts, between February 1, 2012 and February 7, 2015.” My voucher was received in less than an hour and is good until May 12.”
- On the cheap Chicago Bears sherpa throw, Mary comments on Facebook that: “Sears also has been having a huge clearance on Bears and Cowboys items. Many clothing items for kids through adults, male and female. Lots of odds and ends too (Blankets,Socks,Flags,Clocks,Mugs, etc…).“
- If you’re near the Ultra Foods in Downers Grove, you may want to stop by today. Chris comments on Facebook that she picked up the above “Markdown chicken at Ultra, all for $19!” And Nikki comments: “I went to the Downers store today. They had lots of Perdue chicken clearanced. They had whole fryers, already priced at $0.69/lb, with $2 off stickers on them- GREAT deal! I also saw chicken thighs (bone in), drumsticks, chicken leg quarters.”
- And a great suggestion from Maureen for the $1.99 coffee: “Got two (although I have a Keurig and don’t use bags coffee is one of the most popular food pantry items so I know someone will be happy to have it!).”
This one is great if you have something big to buy at Sears (snow blower, appliance, etc.) — Grab a $200 Sears gift card for just $175 shipped and save $25 right off the top!