I don’t know if you know this about the Notorious BKL, but she’s also kind of a notorious mooch. And even if you’re treating her to a bit of something, if you don’t move fast enough she’ll pull it right out of your hand — because life, it is always on Bad Kitty Lucy’s terms.
Because I just went to Goodwill, I received an email from them yesterday that tomorrow 3/25 they’ll be offering 25% off any purchase of $25 or more! No coupon necessary; discount applies at time of purchase. Laura comments on Facebook that this should include all of these IL-WI locations.
It’s a beautiful day, so let’s round up our week of morning mashups with some equally beautiful Friday freebies…
- Register for Kids Bowl Free again this summer and get two free games of bowling a day per kid. (Does not generally include shoe rental though.)
- Check Friday Fix in your Kmart app for a free Whiskas Temptations Mix-Ups. Load today and redeem through 3/26.
- Your Free Friday Download at Kroger this week is a free jar of Tostitos salsa. Clip today and redeem through 4/2.
- Your Free Friday Download at Mariano’s this week is a free 15.5 oz jar of Tostitos salsa. Clip today and redeem through 4/7.
- If you’re near a Shop ‘n Save, clip an offer for free Chobani drink. Clip today and redeem through 3/30.
- Check your Tony’s app for a free Noosa yoghurt through tomorrow (thanks to Mark for sharing).
From freebies, let’s move on to printing coupons…
Just a few today:
While you’re thinking coupons and how many papers to buy, Sunday’s Chicago Tribune is scheduled to contain two inserts: SmartSource and Red Plum. See the 3/26 insert preview here. Highlights (coupons can vary by region!) include $1.50/2 Bertolli sauce, $1.00/1 Brut, Sure, $1.00/1 Finlandia, $1.50/1 InnovAsian, $1.00/4 KIND bars, various Lifeway coupons, $5.00/2 Clairol.
And from clipping, let’s move to subscribing and saving…
Some lovely Amazon subscribe & save deals for your Friday morning:
- Prime members only get to choose 72 Eight O’ Clock the original K-Cups for $29.68 shipped with subscribe & save ($.41 per cup).
- Anyone can buy 72 Eight O’ Clock the original decaf K-Cups for $30.36 shipped with subscribe & save ($.42 per cup).
- 24 five oz cans of Genova yellowfin tuna in pure olive oil will run you $32.55 shipped with subscribe & save ($1.35 each).
- Get 32 brown sugar/strawberry Pop-Tarts for $6.33 shipped with subscribe & save.
- This Maybelline define-a-brow pencil in medium brown is $3.67 shipped with subscribe & save + the $2.00 coupon on the page.
- A 12 oz bottle of Avalon organics hand & body lotion in nourishing lavender, $3.71 shipped with subscribe & save.
What’s up with the Prime only subscribe & save deals? See: Is Amazon Prime Worth It? for an explanation of this and other Prime benefits.
Speaking of Amazon, today only on Gold Box they have nice prices on NCAA gear, Photoshop Elements, and more. Find school logo Adidas tees as low as just $9.99, and get free shipping with Prime! Plus Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 & Premiere Elements 15 will run you just $69.99 shipped, if you need some new photo editing software.
And of course, even nicer prices on Prime Pantry deals…
Have you Primed your Pantry yet this month? We again have a Prime Pantry free shipping offer for March! Check to see if you’re holding onto a $5 reward for Prime Pantry for opting into no-rush shipping instead of Prime two-day shipping to stack. That $5 credit is so useful when you use it with:
- Buy five select items and get free shipping on your Prime Pantry box this month. (Will apply automatically in your cart when you buy five qualifying items, and some have coupons attached to drop the price even further.)
- Browse Prime Pantry coupons here to help fill out your box.
- No Prime? You can sign up for a free 30 day trial of Amazon Prime here.
You don’t have to fill the entire box; the 100% is a maximum but there is no minimum. (You can just buy the five items for free shipping and be done, or add whatever else you like — your choice.) Check here to see if you have any no-rush shipping credits on your account.
Zulily is featuring UGGs for the whole family today — the good ones are going fast, though! Check sooner than later…
Lastly, if you feel like tackling a fun DIY Easter gift on this beautiful spring day or this weekend, check out this easy DIY nail polish flower bouquet! This is a great use for the polish you might have been picking up on drugstore deals or clearance this year…
Prices on Amazon often change quickly; price(s) current as of the time and date of this post. You can cancel subscribe & save or skip a shipment at any time. You get 5% off and free shipping with subscribe & save, or 15% off if you have five subscriptions on the same day/month. For more about coupons & subscribe & save, see the guide here.