Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A report from letsshop: “Most of these coupons are in the Hoy paper too (:”
- Jane says: “Hey, for your soup if you need some carrots, I saw 1 lb. bags of Earthbound Farm carrots for 99c at Jewel last week. I was planning on using the Wild Harvest $1/1 printable I had but they didn’t have anything in that brand at Jewel. I thought that was their house brand? Anyway, you could use the 75c coupon we just had to print for some 24c carrots!”
- Caroline on Facebook shares: “I had a horrible experience today at the Melrose Park Meijer store. I did the razor/Stayfree deal all the coupons beeped the cashier manager gave me a rotten attitude then her manager stepped in and had to manually put in the $5 Hydro coupons and the Stayfree beeped too. Wondering if it was a $10 manf. coupon thus the IPs didn’t want to scan. Just a heads up for anyone that planned on doing the deal. I was going to rinse and repeat but I’m not going to try again.”
- Christine asks: “I am in need of tissue paper/Kleenex. Any deals anywhere? Costco had 10 boxes, 250ct for $14.50 (ish). Anywhere else have a decent deal? Don’t you love when everyone in your family uses something and never tells you, ‘This is the last box!’ Uggh.”
- Caroline posts on Facebook: “At the last Sam’s open house we found fleece tights and leggings $8.44 for a two pack.”
- From nancy: “Woodman’s carries the Blue Bunny Ice cream. They have a big selection of varieties. Usually priced at 3.50 sometimes 3.00. You can sign up on their website to get coupons. They come about every other month. Usually 1.00 off 1 item or at least .75 off 1 item. It’s comes via email in a PDF printable coupon.”