Reader deals part two 4/13/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- A find from feelgood: “Check your Meijer mPerks. The two free Fairlife milk coupons have reset! And the Ibotta offer for $0.75 on Fairlife has reset, too. Meijer is included “
- A question from feelgood on the long-ago Smirnoff rebate: “Did anyone get their Smirnoff $60 rebate yet? I submitted my rebate form and receipt the beginning of January. Already called the rebate company three times, they confirmed receiving my submission but said they are behind sending out rebates. 15 weeks and counting, still no rebate!”
- And if you’re concerned about the Hamburger Helper rebate, Valentina S. confirms: “I did it last year and got my rebate check.”
- If you’re doing the Target Kimberly-Clark deal, Deb comments: “I agree about the Target gift cards that are snail mailed. For the last Kimberley-Clark deal, I kept getting e-mails that the gift cards were delayed, and then they finally cancelled them! I called Target and they immediately replaced them with e-cards.”
- Jenny shares an alternative to the Target paper deals in the Hot Deals FB group: “If you don’t want to have to deal with the hassle of online ordering, standing in a long customer service line picking up your items, and waiting for your money back…. Walgreens has 6 packs of Scott paper towels for $4 after in store coupon. The rolls have slightly less square feet (Scott is 37.9 sq feet per roll and viva is 47.3 sq feet per roll). But after doing the deal with just paper towels for target, it came out 1.5 cents per square foot for viva and 1.7 cents per square foot for Scott. I have 3 kids under 5, going to target is like the inner ring of hell. I will pay extra to not have 2 carts of paper towels and 1 cart of screaming kids. Lol!“