Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- From cj: “Shop Your Way Rewards-I heard that if your account is inactive for a short time, they will add addtl points to your acct to get you to use the acct again. Anyone know how long? I have gone 3 weeks and am tempted to stop by Kmart this week if I won’t be receiving addtl points anytime soon! Thanks!”
- Sanee asks on Facebook: “quick question–I *think I’ve signed up for everything there is to sign up for at CVS (I’ve got the loyalty card, and am enrolled in the prescription thingy too..) but I NEVER get these $/$$ coupons that are mailed/emailed! I know it’s just random but seriously haven’t gotten one in a LOOOOOONG time Anyone else? Oh, and not sure if anyone else noticed this too, but the MCM used to spit out ton of q’s, and now it’s like one, every time I go…..sniff sniff”
- From Kristin: “There’s a good deal on Kleenex 4 box bundle packs. Buy 2 for $11.58 ($5.79 each). Use $.50 coupon from 9/14SS and $2 coupon from Target ‘It’s Savings Season’ booklet. Now you’re at $9.08 and get a $5 gift card back. $4.08 out of pocket for 8 boxes of tissue or $.51 per box!” Also, print $.75/1 bundle pack here when you share.”
- Tori adds: “Don’t forget to use TWO .50/1 coupons from the 9/14 SS. Also if you don’t have the saving seasons book, you can print $1/1 Kleenex 4-pk or larger from Target’s site and use 2. The 2nd 50/1 bundle coupon will bring you down to $3.58, or .45 per 160 count box.”
- A $1.00/1 coupon to check for in your stash for the Viva deal, from VB: “oh wait it was a booklet I got in a package of huggies diapers or something it also had juicy juice coupons and Crayola.”