Here are the best Chicago Meijer deals and coupon matchups (for Meijer Thursday market ads) I see for the week of 8/25/16 – 8/31/16.
- Meijer accepts competitor store coupons, and you can read the Meijer coupon policy here.
- Load your mPerks digital coupons here.
- Check out the sneak peek online ad here. (Be sure to switch locations to your own store.)
(Note: Smaller neighborhood grocery Chicago Meijers such as Melrose Park, Berwyn, and Orland Park, go off different and more localized ads, so some of your deals may differ from those shown here. Please verify against your own ad. Other states, Northwest Indiana, and downstate IL are on the Sunday-Thursday ad schedule, so sales there start the Sunday before the Thursday they start in Chicagoland in IL, southern WI, and Indianapolis. I use the Bolingbrook IL (Boughton) ad for these matchups.)
Top Meijer deals this week
- Simply Ground Peter Pan peanut butter net $.05 after Catalina.
- Ball Park meat franks, 3/$5.00.
- Use $.55/1 in the 8/7 RP2.
- Nature Valley bars, $1.99.
- There’s a national Catalina deal running on these from 8/8/16 – 9/4/16: Buy three, get $1.00 OYNO. Buy four, get $2.00 OYNO. Buy five or more, get $3.00 OYNO.
- $.50/2 in the 8/7 SS or 7/10 SS.
- If included: $.50/1 Chewy Oatmeal Bites in the 7/24 SS2 or printable here.
- Print $.60/1 here through Wed (or while supplies last).
- Check for $.50 back on two bars and $.50/1 backpacker bites on SavingStar.
- California red, black, green seedless grapes, $.99/lb.
- Chicken drumsticks, thighs family pack, $.87/lb.
- Locally grown cucumbers or green onions, 3/$1.00.
- Jack’s pizza, 4/$10.00.
- There’s a national Catalina deal 8/8 – 9/4: Buy 3, get $1.00 OYNO; buy four, get $2.00 OYNO; buy 5 or more, get $3.00 OYNO.
- Best deal: Buy five for $12.50.
- Get back $3.00 OYNO for a net cost of $9.50.
- That’s net $1.90 per pizza.
- Fri-Sat only: Save 5% off grocery, health, & beauty or 15% off general merchandise & apparel when you use your mCard.