Here are the best Chicago Meijer deals and coupon matchups (for Meijer Thursday market ads) I see for the week of 10/6/16 – 10/12/16.
- Meijer accepts competitor store coupons, and you can read the Meijer coupon policy here.
- Load your mPerks digital coupons here.
- Check out the Meijer ad here (switch locations to your own store), or use the slider or drop down to change to the sneak peek ad (available online on Tuesdays).
(Note: Smaller neighborhood grocery Chicago Meijers such as Melrose Park, Berwyn, and Orland Park, go off different and more localized ads, so some of your deals may differ from those shown here. Please verify against your own ad. Other states, Northwest Indiana, and downstate IL are on the Sunday-Thursday ad schedule, so sales there start the Sunday before the Thursday they start in Chicagoland in IL, southern WI, and Indianapolis. I use the Bolingbrook IL (Boughton) ad for these matchups.)
Top Meijer deals this week
- Michigan apples, $.49/lb.
- California red, green, or black seedless grapes, $.99/lb.
- Jimmy Dean sausage roll, links, patties, $2.50.
- Use $.55/1 in the 10/2 RP2 or print $.75/1 here to get yours as low as $1.75.
- Campbell’s classic chicken noodle or tomato soup, $.59.
- If you have the $1.20/4 printable (no longer available), use here.
- $.40/4 in the 10/2 SS2.
- Tai Pei frozen entrees, $2.00.
- Print $1.00/1 here and get them for $1.00.
- 10/7-10/8 only: 18 ct Meijer large eggs, $.98 limit 4.
- 10/7-10/8 only: 16 oz Meijer butter quarters, $1.98 limit 4.
- 10/7-10/8 only: Meijer 30 oz rotisserie chicken, $3.98.