Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Janice is a fan of the HSI flat iron: “Love mine. My daughter comes over to use mine all the time.”
- On the cookies someone had trouble with, feelgood had better luck: “I bought both the S’mores marshmallow and the Simply Made peanut butter chocolate chip, both rang up $1.49 each after the instant discount. Used $1.50/1 from KFR redemption for free cookies. A friend tried the S’mores peanut butter, those rang up $1.99 and no instant discount came off.”
- Also from feelgood: “Found this at all three Jewels I went to tonight. These Dietz & Watson 16 oz sausages marked $6.99 on the shelf, scanned for $3.00 each: Smoked Sausage Cheddarwurst, Black Forest Bratwurst, Natural Casing Beef Franks, Uncured Beef Franks. Deli Beef Franks, marked $5.99 on the shelf, scanned for $3.00. Deli Franks, marked $5.49 on the shelf, scanned for $2.50. After the $2.00/1 coupon found on page 11 of the monthly Big Book of Savings, makes the sausages $1.00 or $0.50 each!”
- Finally, he shares: “Jewel has a gift card promo until Tuesday 7/29. Buy a $100 American Express Gift card, get a $10 Jewel catalina for your next purchase. $10 catalina expires a week later. Bought some yesterday, with the $5.95 fee total is $105.95, so a $4.05 MM. Even better if you pay with a credit card that offers cashback, miles or points for purchases.”
- Lisa reports on the Downy deal: “Yes, it rolls. You will need a filler just like Walgreens if you are using a coupon on every item you buy. I found Downy at my store with Spanish print for $3.47 so with tax it ended up being a $3.88 mm for 3 with coupon.”
- Jane asks: “So, if you only bought the 3 Downys and used the $5/3 coupon, you will need to buy just 1 filler item (to be able to use the $5 Catalina) or will you need 2 filler items if you also use the 5000 points on that order? Thanks!”
- From Outlander: “At Kohls, through today, is this fantastic deal on Nutribullet: Go to Kohls.com, put Nutribullet in your cart. It’s on sale for $89.99. Use HOMESALE10, for $10 off, use a code from your email that gives either $5, $10 or $15 off your purchase of $25 or more (my code was $10 off), use JULY15SHIP for free shipping (or it’s free shipping over $75), and use POOLSIDE for 25% off with your Kohl’s charge card (maybe you have 30% off?). Brings it down to $55.64 for me, including tax, and you still get $10 Kohl’s cash for being over $50, so that brings your total down to $45!!!! That is the best price I have ever seen, and I would definitely recommend it!!”
- Krystle shares: “Awesome deal @ Target this week on Downy. Buy 4 @ $7.99 ea get a $10 Target gift card. Use $2/2 downy Mobile TQ, $2/2 downy printable TQ NLA (I think the same coupon was also in the home mailer if you were lucky enough to get one), $5/3 Mfg 7/27PG, and $1/1 Mfg 7/27PG. You will end up paying $2.99 each, that’s less than 3 cents per load if you buy the regular 120 load bottles. The downy infusions is also included but the bottles are only 96 loads. This trip helped me finish my PG MIR.”
- Melinda posts on Facebook: “We were at the Lombard Target today and found Up&Up SPF30 (spray) on clearance for $3.00 each, reg price is $6.04“
- Yvette shares some news: “A heads up to Wal-Mart shoppers who like to price match. There may soon be no need to price match at the register if you’re a frequent Wal-Mart shopper. The company is rolling out a new app that will allow you to input your receipt information and will then automatically determine if you could have saved money shopping elsewhere. Any difference will be issued as a Wal-Mart gift card on your next visit. The program is in beta for employees only at this point but it’s working really well and is getting great reviews. I expect we may see it roll out at the end of the year. Couldn’t wait to share with MOM readers!”