Here are your ALDI deals on produce and more for the week of 3/5/14.
- Produce (and sometimes other) prices vary by location, as do ad dates; this ad is from the western suburbs of Chicago.
- These ALDI deals come from both the weekly mailed ad and the weekly in-store preview ad.
- To see your own weekly ads, check on the ALDI site here each Wednesday.
- ALDI does not take manufacturer coupons.
- 16 oz asparagus, $1.49.
- 16 oz tomatoes on the vine, $.99.
- 16 oz broccoli crowns, $1.29.
- 16 oz lemons, $.99.
- Pineapple, $1.29.
- Cantaloupe, $.99.