Reader deals 4/26/16: Here are some of the deals, heads up, and requests you shared recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
- Charlotte shares: “If you need nuts RIGHT NOW, Aldi has mixed nuts for $12/can and Cashews for $13/can. 30 oz each, no coupon needed. 🙂”
- Are you looking for nose pencil sharpeners? Erin points out: “Don’t need a dozen? They sell them separately at the Science and Surplus store.”
- And bigmoney points out: “Keeps people from stealing your pencil sharpener. I bought one of these as a gag from a Scholastic book fair. Surprising the kids didn’t buy them all out…”
- Becky comments: “LOL! Great for kids since they all seem to be fascinated with noses and boogers. 🙂”
- On the what do you get with subscribe & save question, from Jen: “My daughter LOVES the Tru Lemon packets – black cherry limeade flavor. They are stevia sweetened and low calorie. Much better for her than juice or soda…and only $1.70 ish for 10. Counts toward my 5 items for 15% off! I’m not a fan of stevia so they are all hers.” There is a 15% off coupon right now, too!
- And San answers: “Bai water! $13 something for a case.” There’s a 30% off coupon for this one right now — as always, prices and coupons on Amazon can change at any time.
- A response to the earlier Dick’s promo question from cran4: “Regarding the Dick’s promotion, we were at the Lombard location and they had no idea what to do. After two managers they finally figured it out. After you give them your Sports Authority card they sign you up and the $20 will come in the mail. Also, you have to buy something that day in order to get this to go through. It was a mess.”
- On this week’s Jewel deals, Shandelle adds: “There’s a $.50 off one Old El Paso refried beans printable on their site. – it let me print it twice.
- A find from rifat: “The Jewel on Southport & Addison (city) has GM Batman cereal 11+ oz – 2 versions, for $1.00 each thru 4/26. If you have the $0.75 MyMixx coupon, it will be $0.25.
BTW – Sugar is the 3rd ingredient!!”
- If you find the clearance Star Wars cereal, feelgood adds: “There’s also a $.75/1 GM Batman coupon on coupons . com http://www.mashupmom.com/coupons-com/?cid=19311001, you could print up a few of those. SavingStar has $.75 cash back, too.”
- Laura shares: “Went to Mariano’s grocery store to utilize the free Organic Girl salad dressing coupon. The dressing is in the refrigerated section right by the Organic Girl salads. The dressing cost is $7.75! The coupon value only goes up to $6.99. Have to pay the difference out-of-pocket. However, I did buy the salad dressing (since it was only $.76 out-of-pocket) to see if it is worth the premium price.”
Office Depot | OfficeMax
- Some clarification from feelgood on the free after rewards offers: “1. Someone asked a question, which Folgers coffee is included? People asked the same question on several boards, no one had a definite answer. Best bet would be to call OD and ask.
2. Most likely the % off codes you added will reduce the payout amount for the 100% rewards. Best to use those for non-reward items.3. Rewards are payable in increments of 1000 points ($10.00). If you get 5 coffees, you’ll be pennies shy of the next reward. Adding 2 reams of paper or batteries would help.4. If you get rewards and don’t find anything interesting to buy, some people buy booklets of forever postage stamps with their rewards. :-)”
- A question from marah on the Skittles deal: “I went through this whole process and it then said I was “not eligible” and wouldn’t let me re-enter the codes that it had previously accepted. Did anyone else have this problem? I can’t figure it out for the life of me. I had to send an email to Wrigley, but it was to the general company, not the contest-specific site, and I don’t appear to be able to view my login info anywhere, so I can’t see if it was just a page error or something?”