Here are your Chicago ALDI deals on produce and more for the week of 8/27/14. ALDI will be closed on Labor Day, Monday Sept. 1.
- Produce (and sometimes other) prices vary by location, as do ad dates; this ad is from the western suburbs of Chicago.
- These ALDI deals come from both the weekly mailed ad and the weekly in-store preview ad.
- To see your own weekly ads, check on the ALDI site here each Wednesday.
- ALDI does not take manufacturer coupons.
- They do not take credit cards, only cash or debit.
Today’s ad also announces that ALDI’s gluten free brand will soon be in stores every day!
- 16 oz locally grown zucchini, $.69.
- 4 pack locally grown corn, $.99.
- 3 pack locally grown green peppers, $.99.
- 3 lb gala apples, $2.29.
- Cantaloupe, $.99.
- Locally grown seedless watermelon, $1.99.
- 16 oz organic baby carrots, $.99.