Here are your Chicago ALDI deals on produce and more for the week of 4/22/15 – 4/28/15.
- Produce (and sometimes other) prices vary by location, as do ad dates; these deals are from the Chicago ALDI ads.
- I’m using both the weekly mailed ad and the weekly in-store preview ad. To see your own weekly ads, check on the ALDI site here each Wednesday.
- ALDI does not take manufacturer coupons. ALDI does not take credit cards, only cash or debit.
- Bring a quarter to “rent” a shopping cart, and you get it back when you return the cart. Bring your own reusable bags; ALDI does not provide free bags.
- 8 oz mushrooms, $.69.
- 16 oz baby carrots, $.49.
- 14 oz artisan lettuce, $1.29.
- Pint grape tomatoes, $1.19.
- 3 pack multicolored peppers, $1.99.
- Cucumbers, $.29 each.
- Organic 5 oz spring mix, baby spinach, baby kale, or baby arugula, $2.49.