Here are your Chicago ALDI deals for the week of 2/3/16 – 2/9/16.
Things to know at ALDI
- Produce (and sometimes other) prices vary by location, as do ad dates; these ALDI deals are from Chicago ads.
- These ALDI deals are from both the weekly mailed ad and the weekly in-store preview ad. To see your own weekly ads, check on the ALDI site here each Wednesday.
- ALDI does not take manufacturer coupons. ALDI does not take credit cards, only cash or debit.
- Bring a quarter to “rent” a shopping cart, and you get it back when you return the cart. Bring your own reusable bags; ALDI does not provide free bags.
Top ALDI deals this week
- Family pack chicken breast, $1.49/lb.
- Dozen Goldhen large eggs, $.99 limit 4.
- Ambiano stick hand blender, $14.99.
- Crofton mesh kitchen cabinet organizer, $4.99.
- Crofton mix & measure 12 pc set, $12.99.
- Red grapes 2 lbs, $1.98.
- Large Hass avocados, $.49 each.
- 16 oz baby carrots, $.49.
- Cauliflower, $.99 each.
- Pint grape tomatoes, $.99.
- Celery, $.79.
- Little Salad Bar 12 oz garden salad, $.69.
- Little Salad Bar spring mix, Italian, or Spinach, $1.49.