I know you all have been working this out in comments, and perhaps I was too begrudging about the Jewel P&G deal this week. So here is a super deal you can do on Pantene — but through tomorrow 2/28 only, since the 1/27 PG insert coupons expire tomorrow. Jill Cataldo confirms on her site that the Catalina is already printing, and that it is working on the pre-coupon pricing. (This is still of course do at your own risk, since that’s not what it states in the ad.)
- There’s a “spend $25 on select products get $5.00 OYNO” deal going, advertised to start tomorrow but already printing today.
- This includes Pantene, priced at $2.99 (priced at $3.50 if you run out tonight — but I wouldn’t, since we’re getting close to the Catalina overnight updates witching hour of 11pm-2am, lol).
- It also includes gallon jugs of Hawaiian Punch at $2.49. Why do you need this? Here’s why…
- Buy eight Pantene for $23.92.
- Buy one Hawaiian Punch Aloha Morning for $2.49. Now you’re at $26.41, over the $25.00 needed to trigger the Catalina.
- Use the $1.10/1 Aloha Morning printable here = $25.31.
- Use four BOGO Pantene from the 2/17 P&G one page flyer = $13.35.
- Use two $3.00/2 Pantene from the 1/27 PG (exp. 2/28!) = $7.35.
- Get back $5.00 OYNO for a net cost of $2.35 for eight bottles of Pantene, plus a bonus bottle of sugar juice stuff.
If you run out of coupons or don’t get there on 2/28, there is also a $2.00/2 Pantene printable here. Run the deal using four BOGO and two $2.00/2 instead of $3.00/2, and your net cost is $4.35 for eight bottles plus the Hawaiian Punch.
But wait there’s more
There’s also a spend $50 get $15 mail in rebate for P&G beauty products that includes Pantene, and multiple receipts are fine. So save your receipt from this, or do the same deal twice and throw in an extra qualifying product to bump you over $50 in qualifying P&G beauty purchases — to get the $15 rebate back as well!
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.