Speaking more of Target — Mexican/Italian food gift card dealPosted at 4:41 pm by rachel in target
A couple of you have asked if the Target gift card deal on select food items is still going. Yes! Here again is the deal through 2/23: Buy ten participating Mexican and Italian food items, get a $5.00 Target gift card. Prices will vary somewhat by store. (Taco shells, for instance, were $1.19 at mine and other people are reporting $1.32, and Barilla is $1.09 at some stores and $1.19 at others.) Includes:
- Blue box, whole grain, and white fiber Barilla Pasta, $1.09. Use $1.00/3 Barilla Plus, Veggie, Whole Grain or White Fiber pasta in the 1/6 SS.
- Ragu pasta sauce, $1.59. Use the $.60/2 Target printable.
- Old El Paso taco shells, $1.19. Use the previously available $.60/3 printable on this or below OEP items.
- Old El Paso refried beans, $1.19.
- Old El Paso green chiles, $1.19.
- Old El Paso dinner kits, $2.27.
- Pace salsa, $2.35.
- 7 oz Hormel pepperoni, $2.84. Use the $1.00/2 in the 1/20 SS or the $1.00/2 here or the $1.00/2 printable here. Another $1.00/2 here.
- Boboli, $4.07.
- Kraft Parmesan cheese, $3.36. Look for tearpads to save on produce with purchase.
A couple of deal ideas:
- The Barilla pasta is great — buy 10 for ~$10.90 (depending on price at your store). Use three $1.00/3 coupons = $7.90. Get back a $5.00 gift card for a net cost of $2.90 for 10 boxes, or just $.29 each.
- Buy taco shells — 10 for ~$11.90. If you still have the printables, use here — if not, it’s still net $6.90 for 10 boxes, or $.69 a box.
- Or, mix/match. Buy six pasta, 2 Ragu, and 2 taco shells for $12.10. Use two $1.00/3 pasta and $.60/2 Ragu. Pay $9.50 with $5.00 back for a net cost of $4.50 for all 10 items, or $.45 each.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.