Here’s an idea! Over at Kohl’s…
- Kohl’s charge card customers get 20% off everything with code FROSTY20 through 12/24.
- Don’t have a Kohl’s charge? Get 15% off everything with code COOKIES through 12/24.
- Or with no Kohl’s card get 20% off orders over $100 with code ORNAMENTS.
- Stack your 20% with free shipping no minimum with code SHIPGIFT4KC. Kohl’s card only. Not sure when this one ends.
- Get back $10 Kohl’s cash for every $50 spent (post code) through 12/24.
- Automatic free ship at $50, no code needed.
Here’s a good deal!
- This SodaStream Jet Home Soda Maker is on sale for $59.99 (normally $100!).
- Use code FROSTY20 to get it for $47.99.
- But, add something small to get over $50 for Kohl’s cash and automatic free ship, like for instance one of the SodaStream soda mixes for $5.99 (look over on the right for choices.
- So the machine AND the mix are $52.78 shipped after 20% off code.
- Get back $10 Kohl’s Cash for a net cost of $42.78.
- Then, send in for the $20 mail-in rebate here (MAYBE) for a net cost of $22.78.
*** Important note on the rebate: It says “Valid on in store and on-line authorized retailer purchases only.• Offer not valid with any other rebate or coupon.”
So on that rebate: 1) I’m not sure if they will consider the Kohl’s code a coupon, or if they mean only SodaStream-specific manufacturer coupons, and, 2) I’m also not sure if Kohl’s is an “on-line authorized retailer” or how one would tell. The deal is still a very good price for SodaStream, so I’d get it if you’d otherwise buy at $42.78, then consider the rebate a nice bonus if it comes.
Update: Charlotte points out “Looking at: http://www.sodastreamusa.com/where_to_buy.aspx Kohl’s is an approved retailer, so I don’t see why you wouldn’t get the rebate.” Still not sure about the “coupon” wording, but that’s a good sign!
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.