Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- MaureenG sends over: “For all of you that create Gingerbread houses over the Christmas season, Aldi (Frankfort) had them marked down to $.49 WOW. I stocked up for next year. We do not eat the houses and they stay firm for along time.”
- Kitty got some Catalina alerts: “Buy Kleenex Tissue (50 ct+) between 1/28/13 and 2/24/13 and save up to $2 OYNO. Buy 5 get $1, Buy 6 get $1.50, Buy 7 or more get $2. AND Buy any Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Sense & Spray between 1/28/13 and 2/24/13 and save up to $3 OYNO. Buy 2 get $1, Buy 3 get $2, Buy 4 or more get $3″
- Liz’s finds: “Was at Hoffman Estates today and found that I.M. Healthy Chocolate SoyNut Butter was a discontinued item, so only $2.75 rather than $5.50. I bought all that they had all the shelf (2!) but something to keep an eye out for. Also, So Delicious Coconut Milk, 32 Oz. Varieties $1.99 At coupons.com (or go through swagbucks) there is a $0.55/1 Would make it only $0.89 if you go on a Wednesday and have a $25 order. Just the 5 milks would be $10 alone. I didn’t get all that much today and I was easily at $26. I’m going to try and head back on Wednesday and combine with two of the Green Mountain K-Cups (and the $1.10/1 printable). That plus a loaf of bread and I’m at $25 or $17 AC.”
- She adds: “Also wanted to point out another (in case someone missed putting the two together) Buy $75 Worth Of Participating Palermo’s Pizza, Thru 3/31/13 With Mariano’s Rewards Card GET $15 OFF your next purchase! The Palermo’s are on sale for $3.99. Palermo’s Primo Thin Crust Or Flatbread Pizza, 11.6-19.1 Oz. Varieties. 8-23 $3.99 $1. off 2 HERE $3.49 Assuming the $75 is in multiple trips – if you buy 4 each Wednesday then you are at $15.96 towards both the daily $25 needed for doubling and the $75 cumulative. Five transactions gets you the $75 and with doubling you are only paying $2.99 per pizza. Haven’t hunted to see if this is a good deal – but going from memory I think it is.”
- Liz also found: “Here’s a link to make the Palermo’s even better. You’ll need to coordinate with a few friends cause $75/3.99 = 19 pizzas, but if you can get 19 prints of this $1/1 then you can split your transactions into 5 Palermo’s to get you to $19.95 or $9.95 for 5 pizza after the $1/1 doubles. Then once you hit $75, you get $15 back. The magic – if you can make it all happen: $3.99 X 19 = $75.81 – 19 X $1/1 doubled = -38 = $37.81 – $15 = $22.81 or $1.20 a pizza.”
- A final find from Liz: “Also found a $0.55/1 So Delicious (bricks) if you signup and I haven’t tried printing yet, but another $0.55/1“
- An option from seachicago: “I was at a Trader Joe’s the other day, and bought 2 lb. bags of apples and pears for $2.49/ea. I think $1.25/lb. for organic apples and pears isn’t too bad. So check for the bagged produce instead of the loose stuff, maybe.”
- Mandy suggests: “I have been getting the best deals on organic apples at Dominicks lately. After I bought them on sale a while back, they have been putting 3# bags on sale around $3.49, and then $3 off $10 in produce on my JFU. Usually only the Gala variety, but, my husband likes them. I will say that sometimes I have to check out a couple diff. stores to find fresh ones. I also find pretty decent deals on organic celery at Super Target occasionally. The veggies are harder for me because I won’t buy imported organics, but, I am lucky that I shop at several stores in my area that carry reasonable organics. Not sure if you have a Butera, Meijer, or Angelo Caputo’s, but, they also carry some organics too. I have learned how to keep them pretty fresh, so, I really stock up when I find a really nice supply.”
- Cindy is wondering about Jingit: “Does anyone still use this? Can anyone give me a clue about doing instore stuff? I failed at it today with my new phone.”
- Don asks on Facebook: “Wondering if by chance anybody might know of a promo code to enter into NHL HOCKEY GAMES LIVE – an online hockey subscription to stream Hockey games…. there is a promo code spot to enter a code and maybe a friend or someone on here knows…TYSVM”
- Elizabeth shares on Facebook: “any deals to go with this one? I probably won’t be back to Mariano’s until Wednesday.”
- Shannon on Facebook asks: “Did anybody maybe see this in the paper on thursday or friday? And I’m assuming that yesterday’s and today’s paper are pretty much the same in regards to the business section and the money section. No new stories.”
- From Kara: “Looking to share an order of Zaycon Pork Sausage @ Gurnee I purchased 1 order of the sausage which contains 2 10 lb. cases of 1 oz. sausages. This is a bit much for my family. Is anyone interested in going halfsies? The price for 10 lbs. is ~$27 and pickup is listed below. We can meet at the church and swap there. Since the sausage links I usually buy on sale are $2.50/lb. and these are $2.70/lb. and much higher quality this is a bargain.
Gurnee, IL Ham, Sausage Event
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
8:00 am – 9:00 am
2300 N. Dilleys Rd. Gurnee, IL 60031″
- From Lisa on Facebook: “Does anyone know when the camping stuff, especially the chairs go to 70% off at Target?”