Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- From Julie: “It was 2 years ago that you led me to a FANTASTIC deal on a canon dSLR (T3i) camera & lenses. Now I am ready to upgrade. Upgrading really means no great deals will be able to be found because the market for the next level up is so small. But if any of your readers have any ideas for where to get the best deal on the next step up from a beginner dSLR, I would LOVE to know!! I am probably better off asking in a photo forum, but I have gotten the best deals from you so I thought it would be worth a shot!”
- Ann suggests: “Amazon! I got my upgraded lens from best buy but I should have gone the amazon route. If you know what you are looking for check out different name brands. I got a Tamron lens instead of a canon to match my camera. Better reviews and less money“
- Julie adds: “More leaning towards the canon 70D. But not locked yet. SInce I don’t have a lot of lenses I could also jump to Nikon. And I would love a full frame, but not sure I can spend that $$ yet.“
- And she says: “Well now I am already switching gears. Contemplating Nikon 600/610 or Canon 6D. If I at least made a final decision, that would help!! (In fact I chose the T3i cuz of the awesome deal MM posted!)”
- Maureen reports: “CVS has Halloween candy at 50%, Target is 30%, Jewel has some candy at 50%, but pulled all chocolate varieties.”
- A find from llamalluv: “Oh, I need this [throw pillow] Only $8.31 after stack.”
- Debby’s experience: “Went to Meijer and bought 5 Tides. Had all the q’s. Also bought Olay Regenerist for 22.99, and Secret for 3.99, had $4 Q. Only got one $5 cat.:( I know you can only get one per trans but I thought it was two separate promos. They have dif dollar requirements. From the ad it looks like you can do both the cleaning and the beauty P&G but I guess not. Am I missing something?”
- John W shares: “PetSmart has a sale this weekend, through Nov. 2 (pets.petsmart.com/local-ad/). Sale prices include Friskies cat food, 43 cents ($1/24 in 9/7 SS). There is also spend $35 on cat/dog food/treats/litter, get $5 off next purchase (anybody know if deals like this at PetSmart are $35 deals before or after coupons?),”
- From Sue: “I have a question about Raise. The Target gift cards all say use online only. Are they really, or are they like the ones from Swagbucks, that you can put them on your phone, and use them in the store? Anyone know? Thanks!”
- For Butterball, Outlander noticed: “That Q is on Saving Star too.”
- For the SavingStar P&G offer, Jane says: “You can also buy some of your items at Kmart, and the Tide pods are only $1 with the doubles ending today! I bet they are all cleaned out of the good stuff but it’s worth a shot if you’re shopping there today. We have thru next year to complete out $30 total.”
- She adds: “*and as an added note; the Platinum Dawn dishsoap is awesome! I picked up 1 at Dollar Tree to try it and it is so concentrated and works great on your messy pans. I love it and am glad that is also included in this P&G scenario.”
- And: “You can also buy some of your items at Kmart, and the Tide pods are only $1 with the doubles ending today! I bet they are all cleaned out of the good stuff but it’s worth a shot if you’re shopping there today. We have thru next year to complete out $30 total.”
- For the Walgreens deal, Kelly says: “And you get a freebie Trident on Savingstar, Sunday only.”