Here’s a nice little roundup of Tax Day freebies for April 15, 2013, courtesy of Time 2 Save. Do you know of any other Tax Day freebies not listed here? Please comment!
Tax Day Freebies 2013
Arby’s: FREE Value Sized Curly Fries or Potato Cakes on April 15th with Printable Coupon *Coupon will become available on April 9th
Cinnabon: 2 FREE Cinnabon Bites at participating locations between 6 and 8 pm.
Schlotsky’s: FREE Original Sandwich with purchase of 32oz Fountain Drink and chips (no coupon needed)
Chik Fil A: Make a purchase on 4/15, bring your receipt back on 5/13 to get a full refund. (Participating locations only, call ahead)
Sonic: 1/2 Price Drinks all day on April 15th
Panda Express: FREE Samurai Surf & Turf on April 17th with Printable Coupon (or show it on mobile phone)
Bruegger’s Bagels: Get a Big Bagel Bundle for $10.50 (Valid 4/12 – 4/15) You’ll find the coupon on Bruegger’s Facebook page starting on April 12.
New since the last list!
The Great American Cookie: FREE Birthday Cake Cookie on April 15
McDonald’s: Select locations will be giving children in grades 3-11 (because they will be doing MFA testing) a FREE Egg McMuffin, Apple Slices and Milk from 6-9am on Monday April 15. - Thanks, CreativeCouponing
Papa Murphy’s: $5 for a Large Pepperoni Pizza on April 15 (No limit noted)
Papa John’s: 2 Large Pizzas and a 2-Liter for $10.40 with coupon code TAXSPC on April 15, when you order online Jill updates: “The Papa Johns deal is 1 large up to 3 topping pizza and a two liter of pop, not 2 large pizzas/pop.”
Bonefish Grill: Bang Bang Shrimp for $5 from 4PM -close on April 15th - Thanks, Mission2Save
AMC Theaters: FREE Small Popcorn with Printable Coupon on April 15
California Tortilla: Say “1040″ on April 15, and get FREE Chips & Queso
And here are a couple more deals, not necessarily free.
The following, sent over by Uncartie, who found them on Money Talks News:
- 7-Eleven – Text “Slurp7″ to “711711″ and get a free medium Slurpee. Valid until April 30.
- Chili’s – Get a free appetizer or dessert if you “like” Chili’s Facebook page between now and April 15.
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill – From 7 p.m. to midnight on Tax Day, tell your server you’re there for your “cheesy refund” and you’ll get a free order of Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake Bites.
- Boston Market – On Tax Day, Boston Market is offering a “rib-bate,” two ¼-rack rib meals with corn, mashed potatoes, and cornbread for $10.40.
- Bruegger’s Bagels – Get 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese for $10.40 with a coupon between April 12 and April 15.